Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,367 members, 7,808,283 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:51 AM

President Jonathan Wishes Buhari A Happy Birthday - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan Wishes Buhari A Happy Birthday (6346 Views)

“anyone Who Wishes Buhari Dead Will Die Before Him” – Tunde Bakare / Poll: Jonathan Must Respect Nigerians’ Wishes –buhari / Buhari, A 'Man Of Integrity', Lied Under Oath - Femi Aribisala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Jonathan Wishes Buhari A Happy Birthday by executinal(m): 4:00pm On Dec 17, 2011
President Jonathan has congratulated his opponent and second runner up in the April, 19, Presidential election, Major General Muhammadu Buhari (Rtd). The had sent a letter to Buhari yesterday, a day before his birthday which comes up today. Buhari is 69 years old today havong been born on December 17th, 1942.

In his letter, the President saluted Buhari and praised his contribution to nation building while wishing him many happy returns of his birthday.

The president in his letter said “As you celebrate your 69th birthday on Saturday, 17th December 2011.  I write to congratulate and felicitate with you.

“I join your family, friends and well-wishers to thank God for the richly fulfilling life He has endowed you with and pray that He continues to prosper you and bless you with good health.

“On behalf of my family, the Government and people of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, and on my own behalf, I wish you a most Happy Birthday,”

http://www.naijapundit.com/news/president-jonathan-wishes-buhari-happy-birthday

Re: President Jonathan Wishes Buhari A Happy Birthday by juman(m): 4:55pm On Dec 17, 2011
President Jonathan has congratulated his opponent and second runner up in the April, 19, Presidential election, Major General Muhammadu Buhari (Rtd). The had sent a letter to Buhari yesterday, a day before his birthday which comes up today. Buhari is 69 years old today havong been born on December 17th, 1942.

Hmmm. 62 years old. Very old man.
Re: President Jonathan Wishes Buhari A Happy Birthday by OAM4J: 5:55pm On Dec 17, 2011
Maturity or . . .
Re: President Jonathan Wishes Buhari A Happy Birthday by executinal(m): 8:02pm On Dec 17, 2011
juman:

Hmmm. 62 years old. Very old man.
69 years old
OAM4J:

Maturity or . . .
Sure only take mature men to act like GEJ

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Wishes Buhari A Happy Birthday by Nobody: 8:13pm On Dec 17, 2011
president GEJ alwayz shows a lot of maturity in his dealings, nd that, i thnk is why alot of pple respect him
Re: President Jonathan Wishes Buhari A Happy Birthday by KnowAll(m): 8:20pm On Dec 17, 2011
69 YEARS OLD, undecided

Where did I get the impression he was 74 from e be like say all these bad mouth wey full NL can almost make fiction become fact and fact become fiction. Mr Buhari you are still a spring chicken, I beg carry go joor! 2015 is definitely yours Isha Allah!!!,  you would only be 73 in 2015,  haba Baba Iyabo still dey fire babes at 74, so no shaking, as u are a good muslim and u no dey shack too much or at all sef,  u can live to be hundred.

For your information all these people who ran for President seniour you for age so no shaking joor! cool

Mugabe would be 89 next YEAR by the time he runs

Kibaki was 78 when he ran

The DRC opposition man is 78

Liberian Iron Lady is 74

Senegalese President who would be running next year is 81

Paul Biya is 78

Dos Santos of Angola is 79

So NO shaking carry GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Meanwhile I forget to wish you happy Birthday, Happy Birthday jare!!! cool
Re: President Jonathan Wishes Buhari A Happy Birthday by passionate88: 8:30am On Dec 18, 2011
KnowAll:

69 YEARS OLD, undecided

Where did I get the impression he was 74 from e be like say all these bad mouth wey full NL can almost make fiction become fact and fact become fiction. Mr Buhari you are still a spring chicken, I beg carry go joor! 2015 is definitely yours Isha Allah!!!,  you would only be 73 in 2015,  haba Baba Iyabo still dey fire babes at 74, so no shaking, as u are a good muslim and u no dey shack too much or at all sef,  u can live to be hundred.

For your information all these people who ran for President seniour you for age so no shaking joor! cool

Mugabe would be 89 next YEAR by the time he runs

Kibaki was 78 when he ran

The DRC opposition man is 78

Liberian Iron Lady is 74

Senegalese President who would be running next year is 81

Paul Biya is 78

Dos Santos of Angola is 79

So NO shaking carry GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Meanwhile I forget to wish you happy Birthday, Happy Birthday jare!!! cool

So only good muslims go reach hundred years old?, Abeg define a good muslim for me.
Re: President Jonathan Wishes Buhari A Happy Birthday by gaakgaba: 9:36am On Dec 18, 2011
@passionate88. As a good muslim, you dont drink,smoke and humanize which go a long way in giving you a sound health. More importantly, the 5 time daily prayers is a very good form of exercise for your muscles and joints which is very essential to the body.there are other reasons but will not like to mention because thats not the topic of discussion. So you tend to live a good life as a GOOD muslim.
Re: President Jonathan Wishes Buhari A Happy Birthday by member479760: 10:17am On Dec 18, 2011
wish him death quickly!
Re: President Jonathan Wishes Buhari A Happy Birthday by victorazy(m): 10:33am On Dec 18, 2011
As a christian from Igbo, bible teaches us to love and torate others. I am wishing him Happy Birthday and and healthy life ahead but no gud an better life than d one in Jesus Christ sir because bible said "there is no gain under this sun". Am looking forth to see d day u will accept Him in ur life and u will never remain d same "Happy Birthday" sir. Victorazy@yahoo.com for more conversation.
Re: President Jonathan Wishes Buhari A Happy Birthday by marcus1234: 10:37am On Dec 18, 2011
Re: President Jonathan Wishes Buhari A Happy Birthday by Abujabir24: 11:21am On Dec 18, 2011
@gaakpa. i realy enjoyed ur explanation. keep it up.
Re: President Jonathan Wishes Buhari A Happy Birthday by Lovine: 11:48am On Dec 18, 2011
Who said Muslims don't smoke, drink and womanize? Muslims are chain smokers, 4 wives is not womanizing?, Maturity of them drinks a lot some in secret and some pour white hot drinks in kettles and when they pretend they are praying they drink. One of my neighbor a Muslim forgot he left a bottle of gin in his kettle and one of his wives
used the kettle to wash her face and hands what do you think happened next? Hypocrites.
Re: President Jonathan Wishes Buhari A Happy Birthday by slap1(m): 12:15pm On Dec 18, 2011
They are men, it's no biggie. It doesn't mean that they are best of friends.
Re: President Jonathan Wishes Buhari A Happy Birthday by munigas(m): 12:36pm On Dec 18, 2011
@austin2002 may your life end in blindness amen!may calamities befall on your generation!!!do you knw that u are the most stupid person i ever meet on net?for what u just said insha Allah u wont see next xmas.
Re: President Jonathan Wishes Buhari A Happy Birthday by Jeel: 12:53pm On Dec 18, 2011
I wish him well as long as he does not live to incite another post election violence come 2015
Re: President Jonathan Wishes Buhari A Happy Birthday by gaakgaba: 1:39pm On Dec 18, 2011
@Lovine.I expected you to read between the lines before making comments. All the features i listed are some of the teachings of islam as embedded in the holy book. They are part of the rules you must follow for you to be a muslim. Anything contrary to that does not make you a muslim. This is just to let you know that islam is not just a religion but a way of life.FEASIBLE Fasting has been embedded in islam before science discovered its benefits to human body. Same with physical exercise in 5-times prayer i mentioned earlier. Drinking water and its benefits to the body has been in islam long ago before the discovery by science.Washing some part of your body(ablution) 5-times daily and its health consequence has been part of islam since its birth. These are facts and not the rains of abuses and curses you stated above. Those curses you stated above does not change the facts even if you are ignorant.

@Austin.May God in his infinite mercy forgive you with this your utterances. One thing i am sure of is that you are neither a muslim nor a Christian with these utterances because no religion preaches these. You need to have a sound knowledge about something before you can make a meaningful comments or criticism.
Re: President Jonathan Wishes Buhari A Happy Birthday by Lovine: 1:49pm On Dec 18, 2011
gaakgaba

Suppose one calls himself a Muslim and does not do all that you mentiond here or not sincerely what happens. Does it mean doing these things makes one a child of Allah even if they continue in disobedience? Can't Islam disfellowship one who does that?
Re: President Jonathan Wishes Buhari A Happy Birthday by gaakgaba: 2:04pm On Dec 18, 2011
@Lovine. Very Good question. In my quest for knowledge,i have come to realise some similarities between islam and christianity one of which is the fact that you are not to judge anybody. Only God knows who is truly serving him. You may be an imam or a pastor but what you do with your private life might be different from your posture.Only God knows everything about each individual. The important thing is the laid down rules which you must follow not only to earn reward but also for you to have a fulfilled and sound life.
Re: President Jonathan Wishes Buhari A Happy Birthday by Lovine: 2:12pm On Dec 18, 2011
Thanks, how I wish many have this knowledge of yours we would not be fighting for God or Allah as He is able to defend Himself because He is a Spirit. I am happy for you.
Re: President Jonathan Wishes Buhari A Happy Birthday by drstan(m): 2:14pm On Dec 18, 2011
Oops, wat is bringing religion here, 9ta when una go grow up, any way HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOL.
Re: President Jonathan Wishes Buhari A Happy Birthday by Ayor93(m): 3:13pm On Dec 18, 2011
69?the man don old o! By 2015 he wil be 73, buhari go rest jhor, no b byforce to chop presido,
Re: President Jonathan Wishes Buhari A Happy Birthday by habumaks(m): 3:22pm On Dec 18, 2011
Lovine:

Thanks, how I wish many have this knowledge of yours we would not be fighting for God or Allah as He is able to defend Himself because He is a Spirit. I am happy for you.

Good.

If only those fools up there can engage in a meaningful chat like u and gaakgaba did, there will be no name calling.
@ you all religious bigots let me give you a hint:

If i call Jesus sort of bad names then i am automatically inviting who believe in Jesus to retaliate by calling prophet Muhammad SAW names. If this happens then i also have a share in whatever consequence awaits that person, plain and simple.
Re: President Jonathan Wishes Buhari A Happy Birthday by Raxxye(m): 3:41pm On Dec 18, 2011
@gaakgaba. Thanks for not returning any of the abuses and for the civilized way u answered all the questions. As a christian, I know Jesus said the one who calls his neighbour “fool“ will perish in hell. I wish we all realized that we mortals cannot fight for an immortal God, who teaches us to love our neighbours as ourselves.
Re: President Jonathan Wishes Buhari A Happy Birthday by LEXYLOV: 3:45pm On Dec 18, 2011
Happy Birthday to Gen Buhari.  wink for your information, 69 years old is not yet an too older age. Many leaders in Africa and world as a whole are far more older than that and they are still ruling. What most important is Heart and experience to do good things. If you are the choosing one that God will use to fix Nigeria up well we'll be waiting to have you as our next head of state come in 2015. But only if my fellow country people realize that to lead is not by tribal selection but buy experience and willingness. smiley
Re: President Jonathan Wishes Buhari A Happy Birthday by gaffer: 4:12pm On Dec 18, 2011
Happy Birthday to the General.
Many more years to come.
Re: President Jonathan Wishes Buhari A Happy Birthday by abacus(m): 7:11pm On Dec 18, 2011
Jonathan is a pretender and hypocrite also arrogant.

He should keep his wishes till he stops the devilish oil subsidy removal.
Re: President Jonathan Wishes Buhari A Happy Birthday by Nobody: 7:24pm On Dec 18, 2011
Happy birthday to the General
Re: President Jonathan Wishes Buhari A Happy Birthday by Ayor93(m): 7:30pm On Dec 18, 2011
abacus:

Jonathan is a pretender and  hypocrite also arrogant.

He should keep his wishes till he stops the devilish oil subsidy removal.
Even with his(Gej) explanation on subsidy removal u stil dnt comprehend?we gat sick*minds in here
Re: President Jonathan Wishes Buhari A Happy Birthday by GboyegaD(m): 9:19pm On Dec 18, 2011
Nd kings:

To hell with buhari 4 all i care.
silly ,foolish and useles number one christian hater of nigeria_' it shal neva b wel wit u and your genératiøns 2 come._4 mekin the christians expecialy we the igbos pass through all this: u shall die a very terible death when u_ finaly want setle down and enjoy life.
God wil punish u, u shal die like a god 4bidin beast.

Bros, must you curse?
austin2002:

munigas, don't get hot by the truth.Left for me muslims would have been given to the beast of the earth.Bunch of stinking donkeys,carmels.When I went to Iraq,I could not eat smelling bunch of animals called muslims.Get life munigas if at all you belong to human race. Don't worry I will buy some donkeys for you.I also learned that muslims Be Intimate with carmels,goat,cow etc, What an animal goat-head mohammed followers.Wherever these parasites reside, peace become a thing of dreams.Of course civility does not exist in their animal world. Would be nice if you muslims could take shower sometimes, tired of bunch of animals stench. I bet munigas you are busy now preying on a donkey to bleep.

That is why it isn't left for you alone to take decision. Remember, Bible says "By grace are we saved, not of strength lest any man should boast" therefore, you can channel your passion into prayers that God should touch their hearts instead.

Ayor93:

69?the man don old o! By 2015 he wil be 73, buhari go rest jhor, no b byforce to chop presido,

Did anyone ask you to vote him at gun point? If it is his wish to become the president of our beloved Nigeria, then so be it. Let him contest for as many times as he likes.

Happy Birthday Gen. Buhari (Rtf). Wishing you many more years in good health and prosperity.
For those in his campaign team in the 2011 election, if he is still interested in contesting in 2015, I would suggest that the campaign should kick off as early as possible. He has the werewithal to rule our country. This is my opinion though!!!
Re: President Jonathan Wishes Buhari A Happy Birthday by philip0906(m): 9:57pm On Dec 18, 2011
jonathan=hypocrite
Re: President Jonathan Wishes Buhari A Happy Birthday by Detongue: 11:10pm On Dec 18, 2011
GEJ has shown d greatest maturity by congratulating Buhari. D Christ in him has defeated d devil. I hope Buhari will appreciate and do same when it is GEJ birthday. I learnth Buhari has an unforgiven spirit, i hope it will not come to play. Happy birthday and many happy returns

(1) (2) (Reply)

69 Oil Marketers To Refund N241.247b Petrol Subsidy / For Those Who Are Still Asking For Buhari’s Certificate / The Change Osun State Civil Servants Are Experiencing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.