Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,872 members, 7,806,485 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:10 PM

Interview At The America Embassy With Neco Slip. Please I Need Ur Advice - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Interview At The America Embassy With Neco Slip. Please I Need Ur Advice (1498 Views)

Questions One Should Expect During An Interview At The America Embassy / Your First Visa And Interview At An Embassy / Dv Lottery Final Interview At Embassy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Interview At The America Embassy With Neco Slip. Please I Need Ur Advice by adexkem(m): 4:28pm On Dec 17, 2011
Am having interview in america embassy in few weeks from now. My Nov/Dec 2008 NECO certificate is not yet ready, though i have d slip. I been 2 their office, they keep telling 2 come back. Please i need your advice or suggestion on how 2 get the original certificate.
Re: Interview At The America Embassy With Neco Slip. Please I Need Ur Advice by temmytanny(m): 4:45pm On Dec 17, 2011
I think its better you be on NECO neck so that you can get it or find every means possible to. US embassy wont take that from you. You can call the embassy to explain and hear what they would say
Re: Interview At The America Embassy With Neco Slip. Please I Need Ur Advice by adexkem(m): 2:30pm On Dec 21, 2011
House please am stil waiting for your advice
Re: Interview At The America Embassy With Neco Slip. Please I Need Ur Advice by adexkem(m): 9:20pm On Dec 27, 2011
My interview is so close, yet no solution yet. And NECO is on break, hope it will not be the same story when they resume. Please advice
Re: Interview At The America Embassy With Neco Slip. Please I Need Ur Advice by temmytanny(m): 8:31am On Dec 28, 2011
go to NECO office today and tell them what you want to use it for. is it only neco u did. if you have more than 5credit in ur weac u can use it
Re: Interview At The America Embassy With Neco Slip. Please I Need Ur Advice by adexkem(m): 6:10pm On Dec 30, 2011
@ thanks Temmy Tenny,. I only have 5 credit in NECO. But am considering of going to the interview with NECO card 2 check the result online if there is any doubt from offical interviewing. What do u think? Or any other better plan.
Re: Interview At The America Embassy With Neco Slip. Please I Need Ur Advice by temmytanny(m): 7:00pm On Dec 30, 2011
Its okay from experience but you know those people could be funny attimes. A Ghanian did it in kenya attaching his scratch card with it for them to check it if they doubt it and i think he was given the visa. BUt i will stil advice you be on NECO's neck and let them know that u are using for interview at the embassy.
You can also call the embassy and ask if they would accept it.
Re: Interview At The America Embassy With Neco Slip. Please I Need Ur Advice by adexkem(m): 8:27pm On Dec 30, 2011
@ Temmy, i am very grateful. I wil not give up on NECO. I will go back, is just that, they keep saying that the certificate for 2008 candidates as a whole is not ready. I will go again if is ready before my interview.
Re: Interview At The America Embassy With Neco Slip. Please I Need Ur Advice by temmytanny(m): 8:59pm On Dec 30, 2011
http://forums.immigration.com/content.php?19

http://www.visajourney.com/

visit those sites and read past winners testimonies

You can still call the embassy to ask questions. Think that would be the best option for you now

(1) (Reply)

Sri Lanka-nigerian Transfer / OLYMPICS:ANOTHER SHAME ON Africa!!!cameroonian Female Footballer Goes Missing / Canada Start-up Visa Program

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.