Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,813 members, 7,798,743 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:40 AM

Musiwa see what Nigeria Govt Injustice Is Doing To School In Western Niger - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Musiwa see what Nigeria Govt Injustice Is Doing To School In Western Niger (7240 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu The Biafra 3rd President Dares Nigeria Govt Release Family Pictures / Beaf:North Niger Produced 8 President,eastern Niger 3, Western Niger 2 by Musiwa / North Niger And East Are More Developed Western Niger Picture By Musiwa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Musiwa see what Nigeria Govt Injustice Is Doing To School In Western Niger by Uche2005: 6:03pm On Dec 17, 2011
Re: Musiwa see what Nigeria Govt Injustice Is Doing To School In Western Niger by musiwa43: 6:35pm On Dec 17, 2011
see

Re: Musiwa see what Nigeria Govt Injustice Is Doing To School In Western Niger by musiwa43: 6:37pm On Dec 17, 2011
see too

Re: Musiwa see what Nigeria Govt Injustice Is Doing To School In Western Niger by musiwa43: 7:26pm On Dec 17, 2011
see
Re: Musiwa see what Nigeria Govt Injustice Is Doing To School In Western Niger by musiwa43: 12:19am On Dec 18, 2011
why the govt of nigeria insist this injustice must continue. the international community must ask itself, if this is fair.

take Jonathan Goodluck state of Bayelsa state with a population of less than 1 million. it receive more allocation than state with 20 times its population. Which is injustice.   Nobody should collect oil derivation for what does not exist. or more than what they produce. that is unfair.

The assume so call oil. that nigerian have been told about in some of this state do not exist from satellite pictures.  It as been more of a scam against Yorubas,  And what logical govt will do that. apart from ethnic hate. Is this fair.

Re: Musiwa see what Nigeria Govt Injustice Is Doing To School In Western Niger by AndreUweh(m): 12:37am On Dec 18, 2011
@The O.P, the problem lies with the Yorubas themselves. They rely on govt to provide everything for them. No community effort to assist those schools. In the East, communities do not solely rely on govt to maintain their schools, roads, bridges and other infrastructures.
They have to wake up.
Re: Musiwa see what Nigeria Govt Injustice Is Doing To School In Western Niger by musiwa43: 12:53am On Dec 18, 2011
that is not corrrect. The govt of nigeria collect taxes from them. If the nigeria govt stop collecting taxes . that is the solution. Because Nigeria govt divide this taxes equally.   state with 1 million people get the same with state with 20 million people.

Which is unfair.    Take example Jonathan Goodluck home state of bayelsa state get about 168 billion naira with a population less than 1 million while Oyo state with a population of nearly 20 million get 50 billion.

But when taxes are collected. Bayelsa state pay less than Oyo state.  bayelsa states does not pay 5% of the taxes Oyo state pays to the nigeria govt.
Re: Musiwa see what Nigeria Govt Injustice Is Doing To School In Western Niger by Nchara: 12:56am On Dec 18, 2011
Musiwa,

The secondary school in my village in the SE was built by the people of my village. Like Andre said, you guys have to start helping your govt too. It should not be that way, but that is Nigeria for you.
Re: Musiwa see what Nigeria Govt Injustice Is Doing To School In Western Niger by musiwa43: 2:44am On Dec 18, 2011
why do you tell lies on the internet
Re: Musiwa see what Nigeria Govt Injustice Is Doing To School In Western Niger by Nchara: 2:50am On Dec 18, 2011
musiwa,,.:

why do you tell lies on the internet

It means you are ignorant of the Igbo community spirit
Igbo people built Imo airport without govt money
Our parents were taxed to build it.
Many communities build civic centers, schools and cottage hospitals and buy transformers for their own electrification
Since the govt cannot help due to incompetence or corruption, you SW and North should stop waiting for it (the govt) all the time for everything.
Re: Musiwa see what Nigeria Govt Injustice Is Doing To School In Western Niger by musiwa43: 3:27am On Dec 18, 2011
you make me laugh. nigeria govt contributed to that  airport. And there was a reason why nigeria govt refused to built that airport.  the reason is that within an area of less than  40,000 km, there will be 5 airport.  who is going to use them , 

and mr , it is not the duty of the people to built thing. it is the duty of the govt. 

And i think you are not nigerian. In nigeria, the govt operate unitary system of govt and not federalism as in the constitution.

The govt of Nigeria collect revenue or taxes for everything. even the air. the state are not allowed to collect what belong to them. Because the people who setting up this law, set it up because of ethnic hate.  Nigeria had dictators in power.  so nigeria laws were set up to perform ethnic hate

That why when ban kim moon made a mistake to go to nigeria. the people felt Ban kim moon was supporting this injustice and they bomb up the UN  office.   Because there is injustice in nigeria.

This is why I have said over and over again remove Edo, delta and Yorubas,  And the united nation have no choice. at least ban kim moon can see what they can do.
Re: Musiwa see what Nigeria Govt Injustice Is Doing To School In Western Niger by musiwa43: 3:37am On Dec 18, 2011
Nchara tell your people to remove Edo,delta and Yorubas. and you continue in your nigeria.
Re: Musiwa see what Nigeria Govt Injustice Is Doing To School In Western Niger by Nchara: 3:45am On Dec 18, 2011
musiwa,,.:

you make me laugh. nigeria govt contributed to that  airport. And there was a reason why nigeria govt refused to built that airport.  the reason is that within an area of less than  40,000 km, there will be 5 airport.  who is going to use them , 

and mr , it is not the duty of the people to built thing. it is the duty of the govt. 

And i think you are not nigerian. In nigeria, the govt operate unitary system of govt and not federalism as in the constitution.

The govt of Nigeria collect revenue or taxes for everything. even the air. the state are not allowed to collect what belong to them. Because the people who setting up this law, set it up because of ethnic hate.  Nigeria had dictators in power.  so nigeria laws were set up to perform ethnic hate

That why when ban kim moon made a mistake to go to nigeria. the people felt Ban kim moon was supporting this injustice and they bomb up the UN  office.   Because there is injustice in nigeria.

This is why I have said over and over again remove Edo, delta and Yorubas,  And the united nation have no choice. at least ban kim moon can see what they can do.

How else can I help you since you cannot help yourself to help yourself? Your people have ruled Nigeria in recent times. They should have helped you then. Bye bye, and try to help yourself sometimes, for heaven (Nigerian govts) help only those who help themselves.
Re: Musiwa see what Nigeria Govt Injustice Is Doing To School In Western Niger by Nchara: 3:46am On Dec 18, 2011
And your people in Oun cannot pay tax. So how can they be helped? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Musiwa see what Nigeria Govt Injustice Is Doing To School In Western Niger by musiwa43: 6:18am On Dec 18, 2011
nchara you support injustice because you dont want change. The reason you dont want change is because you have seen the satellite pictures. And you know the truth may affect your people.

Why do you think people are using violent. Because in Nigeria, the only time nigeria govt ever listen is when they blow up things. Nigeria court system are shitt. They have injustice in it. Even Let me put this way, there is no senators or governor that Jonathan Goodluck cant not remove from office.  he can remove all of them,   Is that democracy. 

The government should stop collecting taxes if it knows it does not want to do anything for the people. Why does the nigeria govt need taxes from Yorubas. When it does not help the Yorubas.  why nchara.
Re: Musiwa see what Nigeria Govt Injustice Is Doing To School In Western Niger by Yeske2(m): 3:33pm On Dec 18, 2011
@Musiwa, my question is this; how much does that part of Nigeria contribute to the national coffers before comparing it to Bayelsa that we all know is an oil producing state? I am not against the fed. govt. rising up to it's responsibilities but what about the state govts.that are more corrupt than the FG? Just as Nchara said, people should just not rely solely on govt. alone as we know the govt.(state and fed) is screwed but try help themself as well.
Re: Musiwa see what Nigeria Govt Injustice Is Doing To School In Western Niger by musiwa43: 3:00pm On Dec 19, 2011
which bayelsa state are you talking about. i have posted the satellite picture of bayelsa state before,   it has little oil,  it is been over paid,   oil is not 90% of nigeria govt,

nigeria import over 70% of oil used in nigeria. nigeria only use oil as a propaganda mean of claiming revenue because if the north discovered that they were paying taxes along time ago,  we would have had many boko haram  crisis. the north refused to pay taxes to britain.

you see the north only remain in nigeria because they were made to believe that oil was the major revenue of nigeria. if they were not made to believe that the north wanting to secede from nigeria many year ago,  what was called Araba story,   

please go and read about Araba history and the north. so the nigeria media used oil to tire them to remain in nigeria,  ken saro wiwa was a actor and director  of bassay and company,  a television story. there is no oil in bori were he comes from. that why abacha killed him, 

it is more of oil marketer and media creating most of this oil discovery.
Re: Musiwa see what Nigeria Govt Injustice Is Doing To School In Western Niger by musiwa43: 3:12pm On Dec 19, 2011
if a civil war occurs in nigeria this are universities that may get damage , so we all need to make change and dont end up like other africa countries

abu

Re: Musiwa see what Nigeria Govt Injustice Is Doing To School In Western Niger by musiwa43: 3:15pm On Dec 19, 2011
more

Re: Musiwa see what Nigeria Govt Injustice Is Doing To School In Western Niger by musiwa43: 3:17pm On Dec 19, 2011
see

Re: Musiwa see what Nigeria Govt Injustice Is Doing To School In Western Niger by musiwa43: 3:19pm On Dec 19, 2011
see

Re: Musiwa see what Nigeria Govt Injustice Is Doing To School In Western Niger by musiwa43: 3:20pm On Dec 19, 2011
see federal university minna

Re: Musiwa see what Nigeria Govt Injustice Is Doing To School In Western Niger by musiwa43: 3:22pm On Dec 19, 2011
see

Re: Musiwa see what Nigeria Govt Injustice Is Doing To School In Western Niger by musiwa43: 3:26pm On Dec 19, 2011
see

Re: Musiwa see what Nigeria Govt Injustice Is Doing To School In Western Niger by musiwa43: 3:32pm On Dec 19, 2011
see

Re: Musiwa see what Nigeria Govt Injustice Is Doing To School In Western Niger by musiwa43: 3:37pm On Dec 19, 2011
see

Re: Musiwa see what Nigeria Govt Injustice Is Doing To School In Western Niger by musiwa43: 3:40pm On Dec 19, 2011
see

Re: Musiwa see what Nigeria Govt Injustice Is Doing To School In Western Niger by musiwa43: 3:43pm On Dec 19, 2011
see

Re: Musiwa see what Nigeria Govt Injustice Is Doing To School In Western Niger by Roland17(m): 4:01pm On Dec 19, 2011
musiwa,,.:

Please when arguing, avoid contradicting your self, stick to issues u are more conversant with, if u don't know how the Imo airport was built, then don't argue,
Re: Musiwa see what Nigeria Govt Injustice Is Doing To School In Western Niger by musiwa43: 9:12pm On Dec 19, 2011
first of all imo airport is just 40 minutes to port Harcourt airport,   does that make sense to you.  40 minutes is about badagry to mile 2 in lagos.  which is the same distance from Kuje to Aso rock presidential palace.  that why people dont use the airport much.  that should answer your question. 

look, you people should stop telling lies. because the life's of millions are involve. why do you think the niger delta power project is not working now. It is because you people were telling us lies that you have so much gas in the niger delta. So we suggested that gas should be used as fossil fuel and the project should be placed in the niger delta area. There were alternative that could be used, but your lies destroy many things. Look thousand of people die in hospital each year in nigeria. and your lies will keep on killing many instead of saving them. Engineers depend on information to design system. For me it is about getting people life better. I have one life to live and I can change people life.

If you people were not lair. The project will be working.
What you do not know is that the United nation have rule for country. You see the reason why countries collect taxes is because they expect the country to provide facilities for this people. If government do not provide that facilities , they fail.

There are human right charter to how human should be treated. What you are doing is you support Injustice. Your parent should be ashamed of you.

It is the duty of government who collect taxes to provide facilities for its people. Government who collect taxes and dont provide facilities for their people. that why they set up International criminal court to lock up leaders who fail in their duty.

It is a crime to denied people their human right and also to discriminate. what it means is that Jonathan Goodluck , david mark and the senate are discriminating. What it means is that Jonathan Goodluck, and david mark and Nigeria senate will end up facing the international criminal court for human right violation. why do you think they voted a nigerian into that court. my brother , is so that you people will not be able to use racism as an excuse to get to thrown into jail. 

There is an issue of Human right involve , when a member of the united nation discriminate against a people. It is a crime. What it means young man, is that Jonathan Goodluck, david mark and all of your senators could be charge to the international criminal court. It is a crime to discriminate, it is also a crime to denied people human right. if you dont know.

In short , let me spell it out in nigeria language, Jonathan Goodluck, david  mark and nigeria senators and rep, may end up in jail or get charge into international criminal court. if you dont make modification.  This is why I have been trying to show you people over and over. There is a need to avoid crisis,  that why I said remove edo,delta and Yorubas.  The international community takes discrimination  and human right serious.  I did not know it was a serious until I got abroad.  Nigeria need to avoid a civil war.

Countries are like business. Business collect money to deliver product. countries collect taxes to deliver project to their people.  I know in nigeria , you think government is about collecting bribe, 

The nigeria govt have failed in its duties because it as been collecting taxes from western niger and refusing to provide services. It is like paying for a product and not delivering the product.

And apart from that. You see to have effect system , you need good statistics and the north will not agree to good statistics because it is hard for people who were at an advantage to suddenly stop been at an advantage. this is why you have boko haram,  which mean nigeria will end up in civil war.
Re: Musiwa see what Nigeria Govt Injustice Is Doing To School In Western Niger by musiwa43: 1:32am On Dec 20, 2011
are you saying that the people who pay the bulk of the taxes in nigeria. have no right to enjoy it. And that taxes should only be use in your part of nigeria or other part of nigeria who refuse to pay taxes. Is that what you are saying. only one portion of nigeria pay taxes. the rest have technical exemption

please tell the world who pay the bulk of taxes in nigeria. tell us what percentage others people roland pays,
Re: Musiwa see what Nigeria Govt Injustice Is Doing To School In Western Niger by musiwa43: 4:10am On Dec 20, 2011
where are you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NANS Disrupts Independence Celebration In Ibadan / Economic Diversification: CBN Will Invest To Create Jobs, Wealth — Emefiele / Why I Don't Support Biafra By An Anioma Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.