Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,876 members, 7,802,817 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:33 PM

Independent Day Special (what Makes You A Nigerian?) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Independent Day Special (what Makes You A Nigerian?) (1654 Views)

Funny Things Sex Makes You Do / Children's Day Special From Mtn 15gb Awoof / What Makes You A Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Independent Day Special (what Makes You A Nigerian?) by imoh81(m): 2:52pm On Oct 01, 2007
INDEPENDENT DAY SPECIAL
What makes you a Nigerian?

1. You unwrapped all your gifts carefully, so that you can reuse the wrapper.
2. You call a person you’ve never met before uncle or aunt.
3. More than 90% of music CD’s and cassette in your home are illegal copies.
4. Your garage is always full of stuff because you never throw anything away, just incase you need it someday. (a gum boot without a partner and a baby walker – baby’s now 12 and you are 48).
5. You have a collection of miniature shampoo bottles from stays at hotels. ( Go cool, sweetheart, African pride…, )
6. You always carry overweight baggage when travelling by plane.
7. If a store has a limit on the quantity of a product, then each member of the family will join separate queues to purchase the maximum quantity possible ( sugar, soap, rice, cooking fat etc during the old good days).
8. All children have annoying nicknames.
9. Nobody in your family inform you that they are coming over for a visit. ( Uncles, Wife, Sis-in-law, two nephews and a neighbor)
10. You stuff your pockets with, mints and toothpicks at restaurants. Murray mints, wrappers, and salt shakers!)
11. Your mother has a minor disagreement with her sister and does not talk to her for 10 years.
12. You only make telephone calls at cheap rate at night.
13. You never have less than20 people to meet at the airport or see you off even if it’s a local flight.
14. You keep changing your internet service provider because the first month is free.
15. Office supplies mysteriously find their way to your home. (staple machine, office pins, cello-tapes, post-it, etc,).
16. When you were young, your parents bought you clothes and shoes at least two sizes too big so that they would last longer.

pls tell us what make U NIGERIAN

HAPPY INDEPENDENT DAY!!!!
Re: Independent Day Special (what Makes You A Nigerian?) by Aiphie(f): 3:06pm On Oct 01, 2007
LOL
Them tell me say I be Nigerian wetin u wan hear again? tongue
Happy Independence day to my beloved Naija.
Re: Independent Day Special (what Makes You A Nigerian?) by Ninjabyte(m): 4:38pm On Oct 01, 2007
1. When i settle down to watch the parade at Eagle square but actually knowing i might not watch it since the Problem that Has Changed (PHCN) Name can strike at any time

2. When i go to buy a gallon of petrol and discover that the price has doubled the price the previous day because the price per liter has increased.

3. When i call my brother to confirm how far with his exams in school only to discover ASUU is on strike

4. When i fix a date with my galfriend for 7:30 but actually show up 8:15
Re: Independent Day Special (what Makes You A Nigerian?) by Migines(m): 4:54pm On Oct 01, 2007
When a salesman tells me a N500 item is N1000 then says i shuld bring N600 and that he's only duin me a favor.
Re: Independent Day Special (what Makes You A Nigerian?) by moela: 5:27pm On Oct 01, 2007
wen i travel on our roads and get home to take painkillers 'cos of the bad roads.
Re: Independent Day Special (what Makes You A Nigerian?) by temmysexy(f): 10:46am On Oct 03, 2007
when i am invited to a party and i invite 5 other pple embarassed tongue cool
when i go to the cinema and i let my younger brother buy my ticket with his school ID card! embarassed undecided cos its half the price
when i hit someones car from the back and i still insist he/she is at fault! tongue embarassed
Re: Independent Day Special (what Makes You A Nigerian?) by saucekid(m): 4:19pm On Oct 03, 2007
when i poke nose in oda's business
when i discuss sports at all/odd times
when i live in a face me i slap you apartment
when i hustle to enter molue in lagos
when i use my phone to form bigboy in a public place

grin grin grin grin
Re: Independent Day Special (what Makes You A Nigerian?) by ioday(f): 5:58pm On Oct 03, 2007
When i discovered that one of my nieces who's visiting Lagos has been missing since yesterday cry cry cry
Re: Independent Day Special (what Makes You A Nigerian?) by fyneguy: 6:11pm On Oct 03, 2007
What makes me Nigerian?, OK!

1. when i failed SSCE and said "WAEC gave me F9 in maths but I got C6 in chemistry'
Re: Independent Day Special (what Makes You A Nigerian?) by Migines(m): 6:41pm On Oct 03, 2007
When i go to the cinemas wit all i can eat in 5hrs stuffed up in my clothing makn me luk fat just to avoid d expensive items at d cinema stores.
Re: Independent Day Special (what Makes You A Nigerian?) by mimiko(f): 10:44pm On Oct 03, 2007
@ iody
is that for real or, if it is sorry about that i hope u guys found her already
am a nigerian wen i ve had 3 to 4 drivers license and i dont know where the hell the office is.
Re: Independent Day Special (what Makes You A Nigerian?) by Migines(m): 10:55pm On Oct 03, 2007
It only shows u're tru nija
Re: Independent Day Special (what Makes You A Nigerian?) by denisbath(m): 4:18pm On Oct 01, 2015
grin grin u show u are a Nigerian when u go to all social media to celebrate independence day
Re: Independent Day Special (what Makes You A Nigerian?) by denisbath(m): 4:19pm On Oct 01, 2015
when u rush to new thread to book space with
k
A
m
wow
yea
gud
etc.without reading the post
Re: Independent Day Special (what Makes You A Nigerian?) by denisbath(m): 4:20pm On Oct 01, 2015
when u quote me to talk nosense

(1) (Reply)

Papa Ejiro / seun and i.... . / Live Video Of Obasanjo And Rochas Soaking Ijebu Garri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.