Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,772 members, 7,806,130 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:54 AM

Zionist-Jew Message To Christians:"We Killed Your Jesus And We Are Proud Of It"! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Zionist-Jew Message To Christians:"We Killed Your Jesus And We Are Proud Of It"! (2142 Views)

"We Killed Michael Jackson" - Nigerian Girl 'Confesses' In Church (VIDEO) / This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) / Christians We Have To Start Praying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zionist-Jew Message To Christians:"We Killed Your Jesus And We Are Proud Of It"! by LagosShia: 12:23pm On Dec 18, 2011
Caught Live on Camera By British Cameramen, Israeli Youth Sends Message to Christians:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZFXUkXRdeE&feature=related
Re: Zionist-Jew Message To Christians:"We Killed Your Jesus And We Are Proud Of It"! by tidytim: 1:19pm On Dec 18, 2011
While Zionist may abuse Jesus, Muslims actually massacre Christians the world over.

[flash=400,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ahz3BEhkyho?version=3&hl=en[/flash]

ISLAM is a death CULT
Re: Zionist-Jew Message To Christians:"We Killed Your Jesus And We Are Proud Of It"! by LagosShia: 3:49pm On Dec 18, 2011
tidytim:

While Zionist may abuse Jesus, Muslims actually massacre Christians the world over.

[flash=400,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ahz3BEhkyho?version=3&hl=en[/flash]

ISLAM is a death CULT

that is serious! wink

sorry about that!!! cheesy everyone seems to hate you guys!!!but why is that? grin grin grin and you sound so angelic.and you are the "life cult" and "salavation by blood cult"while others are "death cult"!!! grin grin grin

amazing how people hate the "life cult".people are you crazy!!! grin grin grin grin
Re: Zionist-Jew Message To Christians:"We Killed Your Jesus And We Are Proud Of It"! by LagosShia: 3:53pm On Dec 18, 2011
Christian Youths In Nigeria Kill Muslims During Eid Prayer:
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-750508.0.html
Re: Zionist-Jew Message To Christians:"We Killed Your Jesus And We Are Proud Of It"! by crossman9(m): 11:48pm On Feb 07, 2012
i am very sorry for the pain all people in nigeria are going through i am so sorry no one should kill another we should love each other these evil false muslims will burn in hell
Re: Zionist-Jew Message To Christians:"We Killed Your Jesus And We Are Proud Of It"! by LagosShia: 11:56pm On Feb 07, 2012
crossman9:

i am very sorry for the pain all people in nigeria are going through i am so sorry no one should kill another we should love each other these evil false muslims will burn in hell

please compare the above statements highlighted in two colors  grin grin grin

zionism at work from a self-proclaimed zionist jew on nairaland,"crossman"!!!
Re: Zionist-Jew Message To Christians:"We Killed Your Jesus And We Are Proud Of It"! by crossman9(m): 12:09am On Feb 08, 2012
Yes I am an Israelite but I still love my enemies as the bible told me to you would know this if you read the bible I am a Christian and more tongue wink
Re: Zionist-Jew Message To Christians:"We Killed Your Jesus And We Are Proud Of It"! by Judek2(m): 7:56am On Feb 08, 2012
LagosShia:

that is serious!  wink

sorry about that!!!   cheesy everyone seems to hate you guys!!!but why is that?  grin grin grin and you sound so angelic.and you are the "life cult" and "salavation by blood cult"while others are "death cult"!!! grin grin grin

amazing how people hate the "life cult".people are you crazy!!! grin grin grin grin

[John 15:18] "If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first.

Matthew 24:9 "Then you will be handed over to be persecuted and put to death, and you will be hated by all nations because of me.

Luke 6:22 Blessed are you when men hate you, when they exclude you and insult you and reject your name as evil, because of the Son of Man.

[john 16:2] You will be thrown out of synagogues. Certainly, the time is coming when people who murder you will think that they are serving God.

The last, muslims does.

We are not surprised, we are not shaken. We were foretold by our Lord. smiley

Percecution makes us stronger every day.
Re: Zionist-Jew Message To Christians:"We Killed Your Jesus And We Are Proud Of It"! by goggs(m): 8:30am On Feb 08, 2012
LagosShia:

that is serious! wink

sorry about that!!! cheesy everyone seems to hate you guys!!!but why is that? grin grin grin and you sound so angelic.and you are the "life cult" and "salavation by blood cult"while others are "death cult"!!! grin grin grin

a misguided person pouring venom is nothin. Jews know it.

the important thing is we don't kill ourselves.

LagosShia can you say the same of Shia and Sunni ?

please be realistic.
Re: Zionist-Jew Message To Christians:"We Killed Your Jesus And We Are Proud Of It"! by Jenwitemi(m): 10:37am On Feb 08, 2012
God's own chosen people killed God and are proud of it. And that is why God continues to "bless" them abundantly while the christians continue to demonize Judas Iscariot for his betrayal. Yes, it all makes perfect sense. wink
LagosShia:

Caught Live on Camera By British Cameramen, Israeli Youth Sends Message to Christians:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZFXUkXRdeE&feature=related
Re: Zionist-Jew Message To Christians:"We Killed Your Jesus And We Are Proud Of It"! by LagosShia: 1:27pm On Feb 08, 2012
crossman9:

Yes I am an Israelite but I still love my enemies as the bible told me to you would know this if you read the bible I am a Christian and more tongue wink

LOL

a christian carrying the tag of "israelite" and publicizing it.

i really thought you are a zionist jew with a skull cap and not a christian with a cross worshipping the weapon on which his god was killed by the jews.
Re: Zionist-Jew Message To Christians:"We Killed Your Jesus And We Are Proud Of It"! by LagosShia: 1:33pm On Feb 08, 2012
goggs:

a misguided person pouring venom is nothin. Jews know it.

the important thing is we don't kill ourselves.

LagosShia can you say the same of Shia and Sunni ?

please be realistic.

what does Sunni and Shia got to do with a jew jubilating he killed your god? cant you just stop being desperate?

when the christians had the inquisition in europe it was muslims that provided safe haven for jews.hitler was christian and he butchered them with silence from the pope.there was plague in europe and the jews were blamed.the christian-jewish rivalry and hatred though subtle exists in dangerous proportions.you christians have the belief that they killed your god.recall the movie "passion of the christ".
Re: Zionist-Jew Message To Christians:"We Killed Your Jesus And We Are Proud Of It"! by goggs(m): 2:15pm On Feb 08, 2012
LagosShia:

what does Sunni and Shia got to do with a jew jubilating he killed your god? cant you just stop being desperate?

The answer to your question is called H-A-T-E. You can see the correlation between the two

when the christians had the inquisition in europe it was muslims that provided safe haven for jews

We will never shy away from condemning what was wrongly done in the past. Please confirm if it still exists. And please a link to your claims that Muslims provided safe havens for the Jews. (mind you, just living in a Muslim Country doesn't amount to providing safe haven. Opening up borders and actively encouraging the oppressed and persecuted is)

hitler was christian and he butchered them with silence from the pope

You are a funny dude. Please read about Hitler VERY WELL before you post. He was no Christian. I have addressed that in other threads

the christian-jewish rivalry and hatred though subtle exists in dangerous proportions.
you christians have the belief that they killed your god.recall the movie "passion of the christ".

Talk is cheap. Prove it. Your reference is a FILM? Please be serious.
Re: Zionist-Jew Message To Christians:"We Killed Your Jesus And We Are Proud Of It"! by LagosShia: 2:46pm On Feb 08, 2012
^^^^^^^^^

goggs

you dont have to argue with me everytime.i really dont have your time.so please get back to the topic.

a jew is telling you that "they killed your Jesus and they are proud of it".

what do you say to him?

this thread isn't about me or who or what i am.face the topic please.
Re: Zionist-Jew Message To Christians:"We Killed Your Jesus And We Are Proud Of It"! by Nobody: 3:01pm On Feb 08, 2012
LagosShia:

^^^^^^^^^

goggs

you dont have to argue with me everytime.i really dont have your time.so please get back to the topic.

what do you say to him?

I will rather have a Jew telling me he hates my Jesus , but does not take my life , than a Muslim who tells me he loves my Jesus but kills me in the process grin grin grin
Re: Zionist-Jew Message To Christians:"We Killed Your Jesus And We Are Proud Of It"! by LagosShia: 3:43pm On Feb 08, 2012
frosbel:

I will rather have a Jew telling me he hates my Jesus , but does not take my life , than a Muslim who tells me he loves my Jesus but kills me in the process grin grin grin

i would rather have you tell me what you think about a Muslim who loves Jesus (as) and also does not hurt but also loves you as i do and a jew who is proud to have killed your Jesus.why dont you tell us about that?

amazing how the christians cannot face their jewish masters.ok let us for argument sake say the muslims are satanic and the devils of this world.that is fine for argument sake.but tell us what you think about the ones who "killed your Jesus and they are proud of it".
Re: Zionist-Jew Message To Christians:"We Killed Your Jesus And We Are Proud Of It"! by Nobody: 3:51pm On Feb 08, 2012
LagosShia:

i would rather have you tell me what you think about a Muslim who loves Jesus (as) and also does not hurt but also loves you as i do and a jew who is proud to have killed your Jesus.why dont you tell us about that?

amazing how the christians cannot face their jewish masters.ok let us for argument sake say the muslims are satanic and the devils of this world.that is fine for argument sake.but tell us what you think about the ones who "killed your Jesus and they are proud of it".

I never said the bolded , please do not misrepresent my position.
Re: Zionist-Jew Message To Christians:"We Killed Your Jesus And We Are Proud Of It"! by goggs(m): 5:16pm On Feb 08, 2012
LagosShia:

^^^^^^^^^

goggs

what do you say to him?

there is nothing to say to that Jew. He is no doubt without understanding.

Why should the ranting of a youth bug me? Jesus' death was a fulfilment of the prophecy that would have happened whether the Jews wanted it or not. If he wants to offend, he doesn't know Christian stoical leaning: Good luck to him grin

As per me arguing with you. It would help keep the thread on track if you don't make unsubstantiated statements. One has to derail sometimes to counter you. Shei you grab.
Re: Zionist-Jew Message To Christians:"We Killed Your Jesus And We Are Proud Of It"! by Judek2(m): 12:20pm On Feb 10, 2012
LagosShia:

grin grin grin . Your love can be measured with array of insults. .

The truth which can never be hidden. grin

(1) (Reply)

Mysterious Alignment Of Ancient Sites Of The World / (picture)Nollywood Star Jim Iyk Set Free At Scoan By Tb Joushia Wise Men / Conspiracy : Satan Signature On The Four Gospels In The Bible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.