Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,793 members, 7,802,522 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:50 PM

Futa Post Ume Result Is Out Check Yours Now - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Futa Post Ume Result Is Out Check Yours Now (12112 Views)

Fuoye Post Ume Result Is Out / Mapoly Admission List Is Out!. Check Yours. / The Release Of Uniben Post-ume Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Futa Post Ume Result Is Out Check Yours Now by imhomoh(m): 4:11pm On Oct 01, 2007
FUTA POST UME RESULT IS OUT[center][/center]Hi guys, i just want to inform you guys that the result for FUTA POST UME is out; it was released today been the 1st of Oct 2007.

You can start checking in their site www.futa.edu.ng or http://www.futakure.net/FutaPortal/postjambloginpage.php

Well for the cut off mark for each course i don't really know for now, but you can friends out there in the school to help you get that.

WISH YOU ALL GOOD LUCK

From
Oshoke
Re: Futa Post Ume Result Is Out Check Yours Now by imhomoh(m): 4:13pm On Oct 01, 2007
[b][center]FUTA POST UME RESULT IS OUT[/center][/b]Hi guys, i just want to inform you guys that the result for FUTA POST UME is out; it was released today been the 1st of Oct 2007.

You can start checking in their site www.futa.edu.ng or http://www.futakure.net/FutaPortal/postjambloginpage.php

Well for the cut off mark for each course i don't really know for now, but you can friends out there in the school to help you get that.

WISH YOU ALL GOOD LUCK

From
Oshoke
Re: Futa Post Ume Result Is Out Check Yours Now by delejames(m): 6:58pm On Oct 01, 2007
thanks imomoh,would check right away
Re: Futa Post Ume Result Is Out Check Yours Now by trakos(m): 8:44pm On Oct 01, 2007
i dont think it's true because i checked now according to ur instruction but got nothing./are u serious?if yes,give us some evidence perhaps ur own result.
Re: Futa Post Ume Result Is Out Check Yours Now by Nobody: 8:04am On Oct 02, 2007
yeah the result is out
Re: Futa Post Ume Result Is Out Check Yours Now by imhomoh(m): 8:49am On Oct 02, 2007
Well Trakos i guess u have eyes but can't see what was written on the left side of FUTA web page.

Well i have a problem here, when i tried checking mine, i was suprise to be told that my Jamb registration number was invalid, whereas i worte the exam and i still have my receipt with me.

Guys what should i do? Advice please.

Regards
Oshoke
Re: Futa Post Ume Result Is Out Check Yours Now by imhomoh(m): 10:51am On Oct 02, 2007
Guys!!!!!!!!!!! finally i have checked mine and i have seen my score, what am you guys have u seen yours. Well for me am waiting for the Cut Off mark for Electrical/Electronic, please do anyone knows the cut-off mark?

I hope to get your feed backs, take care

From
Oshoke
Re: Futa Post Ume Result Is Out Check Yours Now by delejames(m): 11:18am On Oct 02, 2007
Yea,av checked mine & i got 54% for microbiology.wat is ur score,cus i av frnds viving for post in Elect/Elect.
Re: Futa Post Ume Result Is Out Check Yours Now by trakos(m): 11:34am On Oct 02, 2007
@imhomoh
what do u mean by that fucking statement?i thought this site has to do with enlighten fellow nairalanders on what they dont know.

Anyway,my people,i just checked now and this is my details

NOTE: This is just your POST JAMB RESULT and not an Admission Information. Thanks HOME

2007 POST JAMB RESULT
PERSONAL INFORMATION
Jamb Registration Number: 72356853BI
Candidate Name: OMOTOSHO HAMMED OLASUNKAMI
COURSE CHOICE INFORMATION
First Choice Course : MEE
Second Choice Course :
POST JAMB INFORMATION
English Language: 8
General Paper: 5
Biology:
Chemistry: 8
Economics:
Geography:
Mathematics: 9
Physics: 5
Total: 35
Total(%): 70 %
CARD INFORMATION
Card Usage: 1 of 10

Copyright © Federal University of Technology, Akure 2007

waiting for cut-off
thank you Nairalanders especially my good friend(imhomoh) )that abused me.
Re: Futa Post Ume Result Is Out Check Yours Now by Nobody: 11:51am On Oct 02, 2007
Congratulations wink
Re: Futa Post Ume Result Is Out Check Yours Now by imhomoh(m): 2:14pm On Oct 02, 2007
Guy, i was not insulting you or abusing you; but you saying that you did not see anything made me look like a lier in the eyes of all other Memeber.

So i had to let you know that i was not lying okay, well for the bad word i used against you, am very sorry about it.
Re: Futa Post Ume Result Is Out Check Yours Now by trakos(m): 8:15pm On Oct 06, 2007
imhomoh:

Guy, i was not insulting you or abusing you; but you saying that you did not see anything made me look like a lier in the eyes of all other Memeber.

So i had to let you know that i was not lying okay, well for the bad word i used against you, am very sorry about it.

YEAHHHHH we are friends forever.
isn"t there going to be magomago.when is there list coming out
Re: Futa Post Ume Result Is Out Check Yours Now by Ugobaba(m): 4:14am On Oct 10, 2007
Yeah, the FUTA post ume is out. I checked mine and i score 10 that is 20%. i choosed FUTA FIRST CHOICE AS Electrical/ Electronics Eng. and FUTA second choice Minnig Eng.

Pls can some tell me what to do next? When is their admmission starting and if they can consider me.
Re: Futa Post Ume Result Is Out Check Yours Now by Abium: 4:23pm On Oct 10, 2007
To all those who chose Futa for thier school of choice:

The management has not decide on the cut off mark for each department. They ought to have decided but something happened in which i cannot disclose to the general public

Also their are departments which are difficult to gain admission into such departments are: All Engineering departments, Geology, Geo-Physics, Micro-Biology to mention a few.

I wont be able to continue but if u need more information on whether they have made the decision to paste the cut off mark for each departments, the admission process and how u can be sure that u can be admitted, u can call me on 07030416583 or better still mail me at yomson4luv@yahoo.co.uk

(1) (Reply)

Can Hnd With Upper Credit Go 4 Masters Directly? / FG BEA SCHOLARSHIP Interview Venue And Date 2019/2020. / University Of Ibadan Lecturer Protests ‘illegal’ Deductions From Salary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.