Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,366 members, 7,808,278 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:45 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London (87634 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (101) (Go Down)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London by Nobody: 4:16pm On Dec 18, 2011
Let's hope for a better half of the season.
Go AVB, go Torres!!!  wink

continued from https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-673205.3168.html#msg9789832
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London by mukina2: 4:21pm On Dec 18, 2011
thanks gwanma tongue
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London by denzel2009: 4:22pm On Dec 18, 2011
mukina2:

thanks gwanma tongue
Muki babes. . . wink
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London by Dvampire(m): 4:37pm On Dec 18, 2011
It's about time AVB stops starting Lampard in our matches. Also, the likes of Mikel, Malouda and co should either be used much less or in games we are winning 5 nil. AVBs gamble yesterday cost us plenty. Now totoyam and arsenal could go past us if they notch up wins in their respective games
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London by dayokanu(m): 4:43pm On Dec 18, 2011
Hope the shekpe keeper would be shipped out
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London by Dvampire(m): 5:03pm On Dec 18, 2011
^^^ I believe Torres should be paired with Sturridge and Mata upfront. This is because since Romeu has got Terry's back and speed-freak Ramires sometimes making those surging runs. But Torres is not just it

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London by dyabman(m): 5:05pm On Dec 18, 2011
awful game yesterday , first i was wondering maybe it was the wet-pitch that is making them play so slowly but later realized that they are bunch of waste-product   , i don't think Ramirez woulda done something yesterday too ,

we need to buy and sell come January
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London by Dvampire(m): 5:13pm On Dec 18, 2011
Yesterday's game was a means for us to gain some cheap 3 points before out trip to north london. Sometimes I wonder why AVB still keeps Drogba on the pitch even when its obvious that the guy was huffing and puffing on the pitch. AVB did that in the Leverkusen match and it cost us. Drogba is no longer the 120 minutes defenders' nightmare. If he has started showing signs of fatigue, substitute him.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London by Nobody: 6:21pm On Dec 18, 2011
thanks gwanma

You're welcome great granny. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London by mukina2: 7:15pm On Dec 18, 2011
denzel2009:

Muki babes. . . wink
dense sweerie tongue

BlueDiva:

You're welcome great granny. cheesy
grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London by chamotex(m): 7:34pm On Dec 18, 2011
dayokanu:

Hope the shekpe keeper would be shipped out

It's better to keep shape
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London by Nobody: 8:03pm On Dec 18, 2011
New thread, AVB is defeniately walking on a tight rope yesterday game was evident, why withdraw struidge the most effective player why was drogba on d pitch for 90min and torres is not going to improve or gain confidence on the bench without getting some gametime. I am sure Torres won't start against Spurs on thursday
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London by Ibime(m): 12:32am On Dec 19, 2011
Eduardo Vargas has signed for Napoli

Van Der Wiel claiming to have agreed terms with Valencia.

I trust AVB has some secret targets lined up cos these two were rumoured to be our main targets in January.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London by Nobody: 7:54am On Dec 19, 2011
Up Chelseaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London by saddabm(m): 8:44am On Dec 19, 2011
[color=#000099][/color]while, AVB did cost us saturday's match by removing Romeu and starting Drogba the guy's star stopped shining they should sell him and give Torres a chance to improve cos Torres is the player to be on the pitch not Drogba and Lampard.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London by IbroSaunks(m): 8:51am On Dec 19, 2011
up Chelsea!
I heard we plan to sign higuain for 30 come January,
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London by Suntemi(m): 9:02am On Dec 19, 2011
[size=14pt]Blues for Life.[/size]
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London by sheyguy: 9:08am On Dec 19, 2011
When will CFC allow alex, anelka, kalou, mikel and drog to leave they nee to start saving some wages with which they can sign players come 2013 january.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London by cuteypooch(m): 9:14am On Dec 19, 2011
I cant understand why Torres still sits on that bench. He was our best player for the first 3 league matches this season and was already showing signs of his former self.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London by Wadosky(m): 9:35am On Dec 19, 2011
NOBODY IS ABOVE MISTAKE,LETS GIVE AVB A CHANCE.BLUESSSSSSSSSSS
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London by 4reigningqueen: 9:41am On Dec 19, 2011
lets give this guy a chance

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London by saddabm(m): 9:49am On Dec 19, 2011
If Torres did it in liverpool he can also do it here but CFC lacks a creative midfielder let them bench Lampard and buy Modric and sell Malouda and Kalou.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London by Adexchelsea19(m): 10:06am On Dec 19, 2011
Hw cn Avb rmove our creative playas lik mata and sturidge 4 playas lik mikel,malouda,kalou.wat is lampad and drogba doin on d pitch,toress was on d bench and our naive manager did nt even play him.Its high time Avb knw dat lampad is no more dsame lampad we knw and he shuld stop allowin us dropin unnecesary points,nw we re under pressure 2 win against tottenham and also peter cech shuld improve if nt we wil bring our loaned keeper at Atletico back!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London by Suntemi(m): 10:09am On Dec 19, 2011
4reigningqueen:

lets give this guy a chance
Wadosky:

NOBODY IS ABOVE MISTAKE,LETS GIVE AVB A CHANCE.BLUESSSSSSSSSSS
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London by Nobody: 11:14am On Dec 19, 2011
Drogba,malouda,kalou,bosingwa,alex,ferriera should Go!!
We need modric,neymar,cavani,hazard,cahill , toite.
LAMPARD WAS THE FIRST iDIOT I SOLD OUT WHEN I STARTED PLAYING FOOTBALL MANAGER.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London by Nobody: 12:18pm On Dec 19, 2011
esochemicals@yahoo.com:

Drogba,malouda,kalou,bosingwa,alex,ferriera should Go!!
We need modric,neymar,cavani,hazard,cahill , toite.
LAMPARD WAS THE FIRST I SOLD OUT WHEN I STARTED PLAYING FOOTBALL MANAGER.
I am still using Lampard in my football manager the guy bad for free kicks but i av the likes of Modric, Toni kroos, Micheal essien and Jack Rodwell in d midfield
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London by Nobody: 12:53pm On Dec 19, 2011
The following should be SOLD . ,

Drogba
Lampard
Malouda
Bosingwa

AVB needs to stop using sentiments for selection. Just because Lampard scored a free goal (penalty) against Man City, the eedioooot had the guts to start him in such a crucial match. I'm sorry for him cos his sack letter is being drafted as we speak.

Saturday's match was a complete write off . . . . Chealsea's going hom with NO trophy this season!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London by chamotex(m): 12:59pm On Dec 19, 2011
John Terry doubtful for Spurs game after limping off in training today.
Ferreira will come in grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London by Esumai(m): 2:12pm On Dec 19, 2011
U Wil Neva Walk Alone, grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London by 195(f): 3:26pm On Dec 19, 2011
^this time chelsea is walking alone cos im tired and fed up
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London by HighChief4(m): 4:36pm On Dec 19, 2011
chamotex:

John Terry doubtful for Spurs game after limping off in training today.
Ferreira will come in grin

Chelsea website just confirmed he is fit to play. Thats a plus
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London by nateevs(m): 4:51pm On Dec 19, 2011
Ibime:

Eduardo Vargas has signed for Napoli

Van Der Wiel claiming to have agreed terms with Valencia.

I trust AVB has some secret targets lined up cos these two were rumoured to be our main targets in January.

You beat me to that bro.
All those Chelsea fans looking down at Napoli, heaven help us.
I hope AVB has his eyes on talents already lined up because these are the sorts we should be looking for.

The links with Lucas Ocampos and Sergi Roberto seem to have died lately. Maybe Roman has had a blood rush again and he is about to splash on Andy Carroll. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (101)

Manchester City Vs Chelsea (6 - 0) On 10th February 2019 / Manchester United Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On 26th October 2014 / Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2017/2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.