Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,100 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:06 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (58) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London (87656 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London by nateevs(m): 10:45pm On Feb 29, 2012
Gary Cahill executing a striker's finish.
Danny Sturridge just limped off. I think he is injured.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London by dayokanu(m): 10:56pm On Feb 29, 2012
Soldado scored a brace for Spain today while Mr Fernandud continues to complain that they are not playing to his Hulk Hogan strenght
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London by Nobody: 11:47pm On Feb 29, 2012
nateevs:

Nice goal but offside. I hope Sturridge never injure o. See Mata dat is Chelsea's messiah was benched throughout. Spain too much.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London by ritchboy(m): 2:32pm On Mar 01, 2012
Soldado hat-trick. . . Will Fernandon't Scorres ever play for Spain again? cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London by Nobody: 3:56pm On Mar 01, 2012
ritchboy:

Soldado hat-trick. . . Will Fernandon't Scorres ever play for Spain again? cheesy
Torres will rediscover his form
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London by dyabman(m): 4:18pm On Mar 01, 2012
nateevs:

Did you see Robben? grin cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London by Nobody: 12:27pm On Mar 02, 2012
Another potential problem for Chelsea tomorrow as Osaze is in form now.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London by mufasa(m): 11:04am On Mar 03, 2012
Wish AVB could just shut up his mouth sometimes. Does he have to attend every press conference ? What is Di Matteo's job? He needs to allow someone else speak sometimes, initially gave him the benefit of doubt as to why he says some of the things. He should just concentrate on his "project" and "shape keeping".
We need results.
I think his poor man management skills can be attributed to Poor Communication Skills. Sometimes when he talks you wonder if e is trying to get himself sacked.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London by debosky(m): 11:36am On Mar 03, 2012
Villas-Boas has admitted to making mistakes during his first season in charge and said Chelsea should be finishing ahead of Manchester United and Tottenham with the players at their disposal.

''We haven't had the results that we should have for the squad we have, and in normal circumstances we would be ahead of those teams,'' he said. ''We have been underperforming. But we can still improve for the rest of the season.''

Admission of failure from the lips of AVB himself, yet Sharon will come here defending the guy when he doesn't even defend himself. cheesy

What a cheek to hear Chelski complaining about someone paying excessive wages - when they started doing it in 2003/4 and pushing others out of the market they never thought they'd be in the position of being gazumped by Citeh. Payback's a binsh. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London by nateevs(m): 4:18pm On Mar 03, 2012
Sometimes just before Danny shoots, I wonder what he's thinking about.
If only he attempts to make an assist half the time he shoots.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London by nateevs(m): 4:21pm On Mar 03, 2012
debosky:

Villas-Boas has admitted to making mistakes during his first season in charge and said Chelsea should be finishing ahead of Manchester United and Tottenham with the players at their disposal.

''We haven't had the results that we should have for the squad we have, and in normal circumstances we would be ahead of those teams,'' he said. ''We have been underperforming. But we can still improve for the rest of the season.''

Admission of failure from the lips of AVB himself, yet Sharon will come here defending the guy when he doesn't even defend himself. cheesy

What a cheek to hear Chelski complaining about someone paying excessive wages - when they started doing it in 2003/4 and pushing others out of the market they never thought they'd be in the position of being gazumped by Citeh. Payback's a binsh. grin

WHat do you expect him to say. . "This is the height of this team, we can't improve any further and we are just about where we should be"?.
Some guys just like to be on the other thread making comments.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London by coogar: 4:25pm On Mar 03, 2012
debosky:

this debosky is a treacherous twit.
what do you expect him to say? if u ask alex ferguson the same question, he would blame himself for some of the results united have had in the season.
fergie admitted making mistakes against ajax, against city and so many other games united had performed woefully.

brilliant managers take the bullet for the team's woes.
only lunatic managers blame their own players in every game they lose.
ask mancini the same thing and he would criticize himself for not playing aguero in this game or resting nasri in that game.

that's the standard in their industry.
you homoerotic nincompoop.
if i catch you spitting nonsense on these pages again, i would pee in your nostrils. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London by dayokanu(m): 4:29pm On Mar 03, 2012
Brom has looked the better side so far
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London by nateevs(m): 4:31pm On Mar 03, 2012
coogar:

this debosky is a treacherous twit.
what do you expect him to say? if u ask alex ferguson the same question, he would blame himself for some of the results united have had in the season.
fergie admitted making mistakes against ajax, against city and so many other games united had performed woefully.

brilliant managers take the bullet for the team's woes.
only lunatic managers blame their own players in every game they lose.
ask mancini the same thing and he would criticize himself for not playing aguero in this game or resting nasri in that game.

that's the standard in their industry.
you homoerotic nincompoop.
if i catch you spitting nonsense on these pages again, i would pee in your nostrils. grin

No mind the dude. Trying to act like AVB invented admitting mistakes of a team.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London by nateevs(m): 4:32pm On Mar 03, 2012
dayokanu:

Brom has looked the better side so far

Are you watching on black and white?
I have watched this from the first minute and not seen anything similar to what you say.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London by dayokanu(m): 4:34pm On Mar 03, 2012
When I tell you to watch games and not depend on narrated tales you would shout

How would anyone doubt that the baggies have adged this thus far?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London by isis2: 4:37pm On Mar 03, 2012
Dull game as usual. Trust dis Chelsea to be outclassed by minnows.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London by nateevs(m): 4:40pm On Mar 03, 2012
dayokanu:

When I tell you to watch games and not depend on narrated tales you would shout

How would anyone doubt that the baggies have adged this thus far?

Bros you and I are watching two different games. End of.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London by nateevs(m): 4:41pm On Mar 03, 2012
Danny misses a sitter.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London by isis2: 4:41pm On Mar 03, 2012
What a waste by DS, Na wa o. how long are we going to see a struggling team?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London by coogar: 4:44pm On Mar 03, 2012
nateevs:

Danny misses a sitter.

i don't like daniel sturridge.
with all his verve, panache and raw pace - he's not a team player.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London by debosky(m): 4:47pm On Mar 03, 2012
nateevs:

WHat do you expect him to say. . "This is the height of this team, we can't improve any further and we are just about where we should be"?.
Some guys just like to be on the other thread making comments.

Did the rest of the quote fly over your balding head? grin

Ok let me break it down for you - you claim it's because AVB hasn't bought 'his players' that he should be given more time. I've told you consistently that Chelski's squad is far better than its league position and the excuse can never be an issue of players.

Even AVB has confirmed that, saying it's his own naivety that has led to the poor performances so far, as I've said repeatedly.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London by nateevs(m): 4:47pm On Mar 03, 2012
coogar:

i don't like daniel sturridge.
with all his verve, panache and raw pace - he's not a team player.

He's just not a team player. One of the reasons I can't stand all this CF role for him.
He needs to play on the wing for a year and understand the need to be a team player.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London by nateevs(m): 4:52pm On Mar 03, 2012
debosky:

Ok let me break it down for you - you claim it's because AVB hasn't bought 'his players' that he should be given more time. I've told you consistently that Chelski's squad is far better than its league position and the excuse can never be an issue of players.

Even AVB has confirmed that, saying it's his own naivety that has led to the poor performances so far, as I've said repeatedly.

And I have always wondered what backs up your silly assertion? Sheer guts?
This exact time last year after 27 games we had 48 pts,  . . If we win today's game, after[b] 27 games[/b] we will have[b] 49pts.[/b]

WTF are you talking about?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London by debosky(m): 4:58pm On Mar 03, 2012
nateevs:

And I have always wondered what backs up your silly assertion? Sheer guts?
This exact time last year after 27 games we had 48 pts,  . . If we win today's game, after[b] 27 games[/b] we will have[b] 49pts.[/b]

WTF are you talking about?

How is Chelski's previous season's points total the issue when AVB is saying that the CURRENT squad should be above Tottenham on the table?

Why should you be talking about matching last season's points total after spending over £50m since then and only losing marginal players?

Did Abramovich spend all the money he did on getting AVB, Mata, Romeu, Lukaku, Cahill and Mereiles to be in the same position as last season?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London by coogar: 5:00pm On Mar 03, 2012
nateevs:

He's just not a team player. One of the reasons I can't stand all this CF role for him.
He needs to play on the wing for a year and understand the need to be a team player.

he doesn't even want to play on

debosky:

chelsea's squad is not better than the league position. you are looking at the names on paper not their tired old legs. . . .
are u saying if united line up vds, neville, stam, rio, roberto carlos, beckham, makelele, scholes, rooney and chicharito - they would win the premier league?
the squad should be completely revamped. jose mourinho wasn't moronic when he moved about a dozen players out in 2004.

the league table does not lie - chelsea are where they are because that is where their performance has taken them.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London by isis2: 5:01pm On Mar 03, 2012
Trust them to celebrate mediocrity. AVB is a skunk.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London by nateevs(m): 5:05pm On Mar 03, 2012
debosky:

How is Chelski's previous season's points total the issue when AVB is saying that the CURRENT squad should be above Tottenham on the table?
Why should you be talking about matching last season's points total after spending over £50m since then and only losing marginal players?
Did Abramovich spend all the money he did on getting AVB, Mata, Romeu, Lukaku, Cahill and Mereiles to be in the same position as last season?

No Roman didn't. However, did the other team sit and watch Chelsea improve their squads and do nothing?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London by coogar: 5:05pm On Mar 03, 2012
debosky:

debosky, compare mourinho's revamping to villas-boas. . .
mind, chelsea finished 2nd to the arsenal's invincibles  and they reached the semis of the champs league before mourinho was appointed and despite that, jose still moved out plenty of players and he spent vast amount of pounds.

why didn't roman spoil villas-boas with the same form of luxury?
villas-boas is working with the wrong farm implements. other clubs are using heavy machinery like tractors and bulldozers and the portugese is forced to use machete, hoes and diggers.
how do you expect them to clear acres of land in the same time with man city, tottenham or man utd?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London by nateevs(m): 5:14pm On Mar 03, 2012
Danny misses another sitter.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London by FBS: 5:15pm On Mar 03, 2012
the boy sturridge is a donkey. WTF! get him off the bleeping pitch! shocked
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London by FBS: 5:20pm On Mar 03, 2012
cant believe i'm saying this but AVB should please bring Kalou or WHOEVER ON! even the fitness coach. grin Daniel is poo right now.

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (101)

Manchester City Vs Chelsea (6 - 0) On 10th February 2019 / Manchester United Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On 26th October 2014 / Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2017/2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.