Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,994 members, 7,806,887 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:18 AM

Make Money By Predicting A Win, Loss Or Draw On Epl, La-liga, Uefa Etc. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Make Money By Predicting A Win, Loss Or Draw On Epl, La-liga, Uefa Etc. (8572 Views)

Its Going To Be A WIN WIN For Everybody (match Predictor) / How To Make Money Online By Predicting Exact Scores For Free / Cortana Accurately Predicting World Cup 2014 Winners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make Money By Predicting A Win, Loss Or Draw On Epl, La-liga, Uefa Etc. by ShredSTAR: 11:36pm On Dec 18, 2011
Dear fellows,

I'll like to introduce you to a tested and trusted soccer bet site: www.soccerscorebet.noblepeaks.org

It's really cool and I think it's hot at the same time considering the stakes that are involved. Soccer fans in Nigeria have an added platform not only to boast about their choice premier league clubs and the like but an awesome opportunity to predict the outcome of listed matches and stand the chance to share good money placed on bet.

There are Bet-Categories A, B, C, and D with Bet-Fees of N500, N1,000, N2,500 and N5,000 respectively. The names and predictions of the first 100 Bet-Registrants recorded are published on the site to place their bet in each bet-category for a listed match. All shortlisted bet-registrants are then expected to deposit their bet-fees into SoccerScoreBet Umpire's official Bank Account two days maximum before the commencement of the match within which time the names of the confirmed Bet-Participants who have made their deposits are published on the site.

After the listed match has been played, the bet-participant winners whose predictions turned out correct shall share the 'Net Total Bet' in their bet-categories which shall be credited into their bank accounts. The balance (11% of the Total Bet) is reserved by the management of SoccerScoreBet.

If you ask me what I think, I think this is cool but there is a serious apathy on the part of most Nigerians when it comes to the issue of 'Trust'. An average Nigerian dis-trusts his fellow Nigerian when it comes to money! Notwithstanding, I believe there are 'Good Nigerians' still who rather than stay idle in this tough times devise avenues and platforms of this nature which can be much fun. For me I love soccer and I can bet on my favourite clubside, or at least for the love of the game. I'll even introduce my friends.

I implore all soccer lovers to patronise the site (www.soccerscorebet.noblepeaks.org), test and see for themselves that it's true and worth its salt, and there is no hidden scam. It's about 'establishing the trust' for all while catching all the fun and anxiety.

Thanks for taking the time.
Re: Make Money By Predicting A Win, Loss Or Draw On Epl, La-liga, Uefa Etc. by mckshl: 10:44am On Dec 19, 2011
I just want to introduce to you this new thread on SPORTS BETTING SYSYTEM that no matter the outcome of the result (win, lose or draw), u will have your capital back plus profit. This method has been proved, U just need 90mins to make your profit.

Just Click On www.bettingonline-sports..com
Re: Make Money By Predicting A Win, Loss Or Draw On Epl, La-liga, Uefa Etc. by ShredSTAR: 11:30pm On Dec 20, 2011
Hey mckshl!

Capital Back plus profit? And a system for N10,000? There you go! Please be real.
Re: Make Money By Predicting A Win, Loss Or Draw On Epl, La-liga, Uefa Etc. by 9jarian: 5:46pm On Dec 22, 2011
here is an opportunity for you to make as much as N70, 000 per week from football.
You don’t need to buy any software.
You don’t need to bet but rather you will be offering football betting service to people and be making money.
You don’t need to have all the football knowledge in the world.

[center]All you need is a computer,
Internet connection and
printer.
[/center]

You will get double of your investments in less than three weeks.

Instead of you betting, you will be the one offering betting service to fans on:
PREMIERSHIP, LA LIGA, CHAMPIONS LEAGUE, SERIE A, FA CUP, SCOTTISH LEAGUE and more.

Now, send an email to register FREE of charge to shop@betnaija.com for more details
Re: Make Money By Predicting A Win, Loss Or Draw On Epl, La-liga, Uefa Etc. by ShredSTAR: 5:44pm On Dec 23, 2011
Hey 9jarian!

U sound very sweet. But u've not spelt out the details. U sound more of a get-rich quick-syndrome! Making money without capital: and u're reffering ur audience to ur mail box. Pls be real.
Re: Make Money By Predicting A Win, Loss Or Draw On Epl, La-liga, Uefa Etc. by 9jarian: 8:06pm On Dec 24, 2011
Shred-STAR:

Hey 9jarian!

U sound very sweet. But u've not spelt out the details. U sound more of a get-rich quick-syndrome! Making money without capital: and u're reffering your audience to your mail box. Pls be real.

Thanks for the word of advice.
But its amazing how you managed to read my original post and you did not see Capital.
Anyways your advice remains valid though. I would be real. Thanks. wink
Re: Make Money By Predicting A Win, Loss Or Draw On Epl, La-liga, Uefa Etc. by Supermajor(m): 5:41pm On Jul 05, 2014
[quote author=Shred-STAR]Hey mckshl!

Capital Back plus profit? And a system for N10,000? There you go! Please be real.[/quote
kk
Re: Make Money By Predicting A Win, Loss Or Draw On Epl, La-liga, Uefa Etc. by jeremeestar: 2:02pm On Feb 28, 2019
If you want to predict betting games successfully, Join Success Assured by chatting me on my WhatsApp no. below:
Or click the link below to join:
https:///2348144763037?text=Hello%20Success%20Assured%20I%20Want%20Assured%20Betting%20Tips%20%F0%9F%94%9E%0AThank%20You.
We assure you success on:
Daily 5-8 sure odds,
Weekly 10-50 sure odds,
Free bets.
Premium Bets From Our Expertees.
So the choice is yours, start your earning strategy today and win millions tomorrow assured©

So join now with the link; https:///2348144763037?text=Hello%20Success%20Assured%20I%20Want%20Assured%20Betting%20Tips%20%F0%9F%94%9E%0AThank%20You.

(1) (Reply)

NPFL: Talking Points From The First Half Of The Season / Cristiano Ronaldo Vs Ronaldinho Vs Kaka Vs Thierry Henry, Who Is Better? / CHAN 2023 Qualifier: Nigeria Vs Ghana September 3, 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.