Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:45 PM

I Was violated At 13 By My Aunt - Ice Prince - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Was violated At 13 By My Aunt - Ice Prince (15482 Views)

Photos: Meet Oyibo Woman Who Became Pregnant At 13 And Now Mum-of-six At 23 / 'Aunt Maria': Femi Branch Transforms Himself From Male To Female / Post Deleted by me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was violated At 13 By My Aunt - Ice Prince by ceomike(m): 3:47pm On Dec 19, 2011
Popular Nigerian artiste Ice Prince Zamani had an interview with Sunday Express and he did give them an exclusive story.

I had my first intimate encounter at 13. It’s something I regret whatever it was. I had this aunty, though we were not related, she was just a neighbour who was  living close to us, who came into my room and slept with me. She just came into my room and just forced me to do it with her. I was so young and innocent and she made me lose my innocence. It wasn’t a sweet experience at all. I was very scared. I saw hell. It was a terrible experience. I am not excited talking about it at all. Sex is not that good. I think sex is overrated. The aunt who slept with me is still alive. But I haven’t seen her since then.”

Strange!!!

Follow on twitter @naijalife

http://gog.li/gsa

Re: I Was violated At 13 By My Aunt - Ice Prince by kokoA(m): 4:21pm On Dec 19, 2011
Liar! He enjoyed it jare
Re: I Was violated At 13 By My Aunt - Ice Prince by Outstrip(f): 9:09pm On Dec 19, 2011
kokoA:

Liar! He enjoyed it jare

Nothing funny about R4PE
Re: I Was violated At 13 By My Aunt - Ice Prince by anonymous6(f): 9:25pm On Dec 19, 2011
I like Ice Prince song Oleku & he seems like a good guy but I don't think it was wise of him to open up and say that about his past; I don't know what he will gain from it.
Re: I Was violated At 13 By My Aunt - Ice Prince by chijane1(f): 10:20pm On Dec 19, 2011
I like Ice Prince song Oleku & he seems like a good guy but I don't think it was wise of him to open up and say that about his past; I don't know what he will gain from it

are u d aunty in question

1 Like

Re: I Was violated At 13 By My Aunt - Ice Prince by drnairalov: 10:26pm On Dec 19, 2011
chi jane:

I like Ice Prince song Oleku & he seems like a good guy but I don't think it was wise of him to open up and say that about his past; I don't know what he will gain from it

abi o
Re: I Was violated At 13 By My Aunt - Ice Prince by anonymous6(f): 10:36pm On Dec 19, 2011
chi jane:

No, but I just think situations like that, should be kept with in the family not to the media but if you agree with him telling the world about it that is fine, I don't though because he won't gain from it in the long run, especially in the Nigerian society.

just say you disagree with my opinion, don't try and spin something on me to make me feel guilty for my opinion.

1 Like

Re: I Was violated At 13 By My Aunt - Ice Prince by Kunbee: 12:03am On Dec 20, 2011
Make we hear word
Re: I Was violated At 13 By My Aunt - Ice Prince by no1madman(m): 12:23am On Dec 20, 2011
so fuckin what! u fuckin enjoyed it,didn't u?
Re: I Was violated At 13 By My Aunt - Ice Prince by MeGaStReEt: 2:38am On Dec 20, 2011
wait for the so-called aunt to come and tell us how Ice Prince refused to let go of her, how he insisted on going for 6th round. this guy is a genius
Re: I Was violated At 13 By My Aunt - Ice Prince by Outstrip(f): 4:50am On Dec 20, 2011
anonymous6:

No, but I just think situations like that, should be kept with in the family not to the media but if you agree with him telling the world about it that is fine, I don't though because he won't gain from it in the long run, especially in the Nigerian society.

just say you disagree with my opinion, don't try and spin something on me to make me feel guilty for my opinion.

Actually that line of thinking is dangerous. It should not be kept in the family. Many children suffer in silence because of that "keep it in the family" mentality when it comes to child molestation. He still carries it with him even at this age. He even said that sex is overrated and that tells me that the experience has given him some hangups about sex. He should be applauded for talking about it. ESPECIALLY BECAUSE OF OUR SOCIETY

1 Like

Re: I Was violated At 13 By My Aunt - Ice Prince by Freesia(f): 5:19am On Dec 20, 2011
It must have taken a lot of nerve to talk about it to the media,I remember when Monique talked about her situation a few years ago and there were mixed feelings about it.If your own family doesn't want to hear it or wishes to keep it under wraps then go speak to someone else out there to get it off your chest
Re: I Was violated At 13 By My Aunt - Ice Prince by ceomike(m): 9:10am On Dec 20, 2011
Its good he is coming out to say this. Its somethin hard or maybe because he is a guy
Re: I Was violated At 13 By My Aunt - Ice Prince by anonymous6(f): 2:15pm On Dec 20, 2011
Outstrip:

Actually that line of thinking is dangerous. It should not be kept in the family. Many children suffer in silence because of that "keep it in the family" mentality when it comes to child molestation. He still carries it with him even at this age. He even said that sex is overrated and that tells me that the experience has given him some hangups about sex. He should be applauded for talking about it. ESPECIALLY BECAUSE OF OUR SOCIETY

I don't mind him speaking out to a pastor or something and etc for him to grow personally but to the media I disagree because they could care less about his feelings they just want to sell magazines and headlines and that's why I don't agree with it and Nigerians can be very brutal and mean about it and many Nigerian won't believe anything he is saying(2 people who commented so far already proved my point). His intentions for talking about it was noble, which I can let slide but the consequences he will get from the Nigerian media as a result from it is a different story. Any way he is lucky he is a man because Nigerians can let it slide to a extent but if he was a Nigerian woman, he would not hear the last of it even many years from now.
Re: I Was violated At 13 By My Aunt - Ice Prince by queensmith: 2:31pm On Dec 20, 2011
the guy must be gay! is that not how all 13 year old boys in nigeria lose thier virginities? NEXT!
Re: I Was violated At 13 By My Aunt - Ice Prince by Chubhie: 2:34pm On Dec 20, 2011
Can this be verifiable both in fact or principle?
Re: I Was violated At 13 By My Aunt - Ice Prince by freecocoa(f): 2:35pm On Dec 20, 2011
But come to think of it,why is it that most young men lost their innocence to one aunt or ashis? I just dey wonder sha.
Re: I Was violated At 13 By My Aunt - Ice Prince by anonymous6(f): 2:35pm On Dec 20, 2011
Freesia:

It must have taken a lot of nerve to talk about it to the media,I remember when Monique talked about her situation a few years ago and there were mixed feelings about it.If your own family doesn't want to hear it or wishes to keep it under wraps then go speak to someone else out there to get it off your chest

Monique is American, american society/media is very open to people who suffer from that, even Oprah talked about what she went through when she got r.aped by her cousin or uncle when she was a young child in her family. In America it is fine because many will side with the victim. However the african american community is still attacking and making fun of Monique about it when she talked about her situation. So I applaud those two for speaking out in AMERICA but if they were in Nigeria it would be a different story.
Re: I Was violated At 13 By My Aunt - Ice Prince by PasD(m): 2:43pm On Dec 20, 2011
Thats right. Sex is highly overrated.
Re: I Was violated At 13 By My Aunt - Ice Prince by MORNDEW(m): 2:45pm On Dec 20, 2011
so what' the big deal about that he should say something else
Re: I Was violated At 13 By My Aunt - Ice Prince by Ayor93(m): 2:49pm On Dec 20, 2011
MeGaStReEt:

wait for the so-called aunt to come and tell us how Ice Prince refused to let go of her, how he insisted on going for 6th round. this guy is a genius
Haha,.I no fit lAugh ooo
Re: I Was violated At 13 By My Aunt - Ice Prince by kizito96(m): 2:49pm On Dec 20, 2011
What has that got to do with him now.
Re: I Was violated At 13 By My Aunt - Ice Prince by elrony(m): 2:49pm On Dec 20, 2011
i wish i could tell somebody  bout my experience too, i was violated by my gurlfriend cry cry
Re: I Was violated At 13 By My Aunt - Ice Prince by AreaFada2: 2:50pm On Dec 20, 2011
It is sadly  quite common.
A number of friends have told me how such happened to them too.  Usually between age of 10 and 14 and the women usually from early 20s to 40s.  It is actually statutory violation.

It can forever affect how those boys relate to women.

For example they too can become rapists (not saying the must or will always become) because they can develop this belief that women are basically out there just looking for sex.

Sadly, many people in our society don't believe that a boy or male person can be violated since men/boys are gagging for sex. Women despoilers 99% of the time go unpunished.
Re: I Was violated At 13 By My Aunt - Ice Prince by olajide8(m): 2:51pm On Dec 20, 2011
Funny but its the truth SEX is over rated, as per his case he is just one in a million our experiences with "aunties" like he said are so many, "we guys dey see, but we no dey yan! Because we sometimes enjoy it and want more since its freely given so its not worth going public for guess its just another publicity thing with reference to his sexuality or other wise
Re: I Was violated At 13 By My Aunt - Ice Prince by johnstar(m): 2:54pm On Dec 20, 2011
Hmm, badt guy.
Re: I Was violated At 13 By My Aunt - Ice Prince by madjune(m): 3:03pm On Dec 20, 2011
Though i luv his music but i think in matters like this, he should keep his mouth shut or take a transatlantic flight to JERRY SPRINGER LIVE SHOW.
Re: I Was violated At 13 By My Aunt - Ice Prince by chlowi(f): 3:09pm On Dec 20, 2011
does he realise that some fins are better left unsaid undecided naaaaaaaaaa nwaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhooooooooooooo
Re: I Was violated At 13 By My Aunt - Ice Prince by victorazy(m): 3:12pm On Dec 20, 2011
Gibberish
Re: I Was violated At 13 By My Aunt - Ice Prince by stagger: 3:15pm On Dec 20, 2011
Can someone tell this fellow that just because he is now superstar does not give him the right to assault us with such a distasteful story of his personal life.

We want his music, not his personal life story.
Re: I Was violated At 13 By My Aunt - Ice Prince by angelz(f): 3:16pm On Dec 20, 2011
He feel comfortable sayind this cause he is a male,
if he were a female, then he is in soup.
l like his song thou
Re: I Was violated At 13 By My Aunt - Ice Prince by Ayoobscom(m): 3:17pm On Dec 20, 2011
i don't believe he said this, I he that looselipped

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Baba Sala: Family Announces Burial Date. / United States Defeats Thailand With 13 - 0 In Women's Soccer / Actress, Ufuoma Mcdermott Shares Adorable Photo Of Her Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.