Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,763 members, 7,802,333 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:37 PM

I Was violated At 13 By My Aunt - Ice Prince - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Was violated At 13 By My Aunt - Ice Prince (15477 Views)

Photos: Meet Oyibo Woman Who Became Pregnant At 13 And Now Mum-of-six At 23 / 'Aunt Maria': Femi Branch Transforms Himself From Male To Female / Post Deleted by me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was violated At 13 By My Aunt - Ice Prince by elampiro(m): 3:29pm On Dec 20, 2011
Queensmith, you must be talking from experience.
Re: I Was violated At 13 By My Aunt - Ice Prince by kelz88(f): 3:31pm On Dec 20, 2011
Cos of his bad experience he is now saying sex is overrated. Ye, right!!
Since he's found fame I'm sure he's lost count of the number of chicks he has banged.
Re: I Was violated At 13 By My Aunt - Ice Prince by Gboliwe: 3:46pm On Dec 20, 2011
My pastor is the product of rape. Today through the stigma he experienced heals folks who are 'unfortunate' as him. The first time I heard his story was on the radio.
I'm happy Ice can talk about it openly
Re: I Was violated At 13 By My Aunt - Ice Prince by zains: 3:47pm On Dec 20, 2011
The guy is giving himself the much needed unconventional therapy now by publicly discussing is sexual issues and some folks are busy castigating him. That's not wise at all.

''Keeping it in the family'' is the greatest reason these heinous sexual crimes have thrived. It is sad that some now regard it as some sort of ''coming of age'' ritual. Just pray you don't have to explain to your daughter or son why he/she was violated.

Moreso, when issues such as rape or any sexual assault go undealt with, they become psychological monsters that come back in life to haunt the victim, no matter what height of success they attain. Ask Chris Brown.
Re: I Was violated At 13 By My Aunt - Ice Prince by UNLEASHED(m): 4:05pm On Dec 20, 2011
Dude should talk about something else
Re: I Was violated At 13 By My Aunt - Ice Prince by Nobody: 4:22pm On Dec 20, 2011
it so unfortunate that many of the ladies in here are not being sympathetic with the poor boy.
some are even saying he he enjoyed it and he should keep quiet.
i am beginning to think that women are very selfish.
imagine for a moment that a lady is the one narrating this horrible experience. do you know how much outcry the men are going to cause among feminists had they said the lady should keep quiet?  

i really praise this fellow for coming out to talk about it. it takes much courage to do what he has done especially in a society where men are seen as unabusable. at least not by women.

as per his case he is just one in a million our experiences with "aunties" like he said are so many, "we guys dey see, but we no dey yan! Because we sometimes enjoy it and want more since its freely given so its not worth going public for guess its just another publicity thing with reference to his sexuality or other wise

pathetic!
unfortunately, the society has made us to think that way.
but the wrongness of an abuse is not a function of how we see the abuse but the psychological effect it leaves with the abused. i have a friend who was abused by his aunty (older cousin). today, the boy dey fear women like mad. it is affecting his whole social life!
Re: I Was violated At 13 By My Aunt - Ice Prince by vislabraye(m): 4:40pm On Dec 20, 2011
If a girl was violated when she was that age by a man, you wouild hear a lot of talks like "men are animals". Most of these ladies in here mocking the man, just pray it doesnt happen to your son or young brother
Re: I Was violated At 13 By My Aunt - Ice Prince by God2man(m): 5:08pm On Dec 20, 2011
Se.x is more than what we can imagine. It means what i have, i give to you, what you have i take. It is a spiritual transaction, that lady knew what she was looking for, and she took it. Virtues are exchanged during se.x. It has to do with soul. During se.x the every part of your body take part in the action. Your spirit, soul and body are all involved. Remember, we are warned in the bible that every other sin has no great penalty like fornication and adultery, anybody that committed this sin, has sinned against his own soul. It could lead to instant death. The only approved se.x by God is one man, one wife in a holy wedlock. A man of God told us in a christian conference how the herbalist told a barren woman that the only way to have her own child is to touch the private part of a particuar male child and used it to rubb her belly, that way, she is guaranted a child. How did it happen. A neighbour confided in her to take care of her baby while she proceeded to the market. This woman look left and right to make sure nobody was watching she did it. Immediately this was done, the spirit of lust entered into the life of the baby. It took about 3 days of fasting and prayer for the baby that has now become a pastor to be delivered from this evil spirit of lust. My advise to everybody on this thread is to watch the movement of our chidren, baby or adult. Star hunters are looking for stars to steal from careless chidren. Herbalist are looking for sperms to exchange for other valuable things. The bible says: watch and pray. God bless you. God2man.

1 Like

Re: I Was violated At 13 By My Aunt - Ice Prince by Nobody: 5:47pm On Dec 20, 2011
very idiotic public yarn. of all things
Re: I Was violated At 13 By My Aunt - Ice Prince by timmy7(m): 5:53pm On Dec 20, 2011
The title of this thread is misleading as the young man said the so called ''aunt'' was just a neighbour and is not related to him, so why are some people saying it should have been kept within the family?
Re: I Was violated At 13 By My Aunt - Ice Prince by itiswell1(m): 6:10pm On Dec 20, 2011
souldust:

it so unfortunate that many of the ladies in here are not being sympathetic with the poor boy.
imagine for a moment that a lady is the one narrating this horrible experience. do you know how much outcry the men are going to cause among feminists had they said the lady should keep quiet?

i really praise this fellow for coming out to talk about it. it takes much courage to do what he has done especially in a society where men are seen as unabusable. at least not by women.

I'm beginning to think they are like the so called aunty.
Re: I Was violated At 13 By My Aunt - Ice Prince by DeeMain(m): 6:13pm On Dec 20, 2011
madjune:

Though i luv his music but i think in matters like this, he should keep his mouth shut or take a transatlantic flight to JERRY SPRINGER LIVE SHOW.

chlowi:

does he realise that some fins are better left unsaid undecided naaaaaaaaaa nwaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhooooooooooooo

chlowi:

does he realise that some fins are better left unsaid undecided naaaaaaaaaa nwaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhooooooooooooo

Please, google the word ''Carthasis'' and find the meaning before you diss this fine young man. Yes, he is healing himself by speaking out and two, he is alerting the world of what happens out there and people should be careful and protect their children. Because of his star power people will listen to him. And yes, some, like you guys, will criticise him. Such is life.

Ask women and men who were abused in childhood what their life is like and u will hear what sounds like '' hell".  Rape or abuse of any kind (sexual, physical, verbal)  of a child has a reverberating ripple effect  that devastates and ruins the life of the grown adult. Rape shatters all the assumptions on which the invincibility of the human soul is built, namely, that before you have access to me, I must let you in. It's a disconcerting place to be.

Let's educate ourselves before we spew rubbish pls.
Re: I Was violated At 13 By My Aunt - Ice Prince by olajide8(m): 7:06pm On Dec 20, 2011
@soludust maybe you have or didn't experience it some of us did but what's the big deal about it like they say its a mans world so we are expected to enjoy it even when we don't sometimes, with regards your friend that's afraid of women he just doesnt have confidence in himself its not psychological its a confidence thing and a reason to want to practice homo-Sxualism, atleast your friend did say he was beaten to a pulp before his paths were pulled down so believe it or not for every 10 men standing or walking the streets in nigeria 1 has experienced this circumstance.
Re: I Was violated At 13 By My Aunt - Ice Prince by Outstrip(f): 8:43pm On Dec 20, 2011
souldust:

pathetic!
but the wrongness of an abuse is not a function of how we see the abuse but the psychological effect it leaves with the abused. i have a friend who was abused by his aunty (older cousin). today, the boy dey fear women like mad. it is affecting his whole social life!

When it comes to civil rights I feel like Nigerian women are the worst of all. Not that the men are saints but Nigerian women in this arena to me are an embarassment. When the girl at Abia State University was raped I was shocked to find that men were the ones who were more verbal in speaking against it. It is really a shame. these women forget that one day they are going to give birth to a child and since most women in Nigeria cannot survive without a housemaid or family member living with them their own children will be exposed to this sort of thing. I applaud him for speaking up. Maybe that will get people talking. Even if the parents will not discuss it with a child a young fan will hear him say this and the next time the housemaid touches him he can say "I know what you are doing is wrong". Kudos to him
Re: I Was violated At 13 By My Aunt - Ice Prince by vislabraye(m): 8:53pm On Dec 20, 2011
Thses are some of the things that make people serial killers,
Re: I Was violated At 13 By My Aunt - Ice Prince by humblebee: 9:19pm On Dec 20, 2011
chlowi:

not after keeping it for over 15years, you don't know how it feels, we can easily think its just a normal thing but only the guy can tell d experience, same happened to me and i was way younger but im not regretting it as much as he is, so we all have different views about it
Re: I Was violated At 13 By My Aunt - Ice Prince by ace4luv69(m): 9:21pm On Dec 20, 2011
Hu be dat aunty wey wan rape me, make come na, she go see pepper, she will so beg me 2 stop wink
Re: I Was violated At 13 By My Aunt - Ice Prince by deadie(m): 10:08pm On Dec 20, 2011
Small boy chop congo meat come dey talk say e no sweet decades later. Make I hear word cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: I Was violated At 13 By My Aunt - Ice Prince by Nobody: 10:17pm On Dec 20, 2011
Glad he was able to speak up about it because it happens more often than we know and esp. to boys who are more reluctant that girls to speak up. undecided
Re: I Was violated At 13 By My Aunt - Ice Prince by delpee(f): 10:46pm On Dec 20, 2011
Sometimes speaking out eases the pain and removes the bitterness in our hearts. BTW this case helps us realise that violation is a two way thing. If we are so passionate about the violation of women, we should also consider what young men go through.

Most gay men were violated by men when still young and naive and got used to it as a way of life. The effect of violation by an older woman could also have disastrous effects. IMO such cases should be prosecuted the same way its done when a woman is affected. Problem is that we have a society that emphasizes the keep-it -in- the- family mentality apart from the ever present male ego.
Re: I Was violated At 13 By My Aunt - Ice Prince by emmatok(m): 11:57pm On Dec 20, 2011
souldust:

pathetic!

God bless you.
Re: I Was violated At 13 By My Aunt - Ice Prince by emmatok(m): 11:59pm On Dec 20, 2011
deadie:

Small boy chop congo meat come dey talk say e no sweet decades later. Make I hear word cheesy cheesy grin grin

It is not all sex you enjoy.

Some of these aunt are so ugly that they will irritate the shite out of you.
Re: I Was violated At 13 By My Aunt - Ice Prince by Imaeyez(m): 12:09am On Dec 21, 2011
Icey princey
Re: I Was violated At 13 By My Aunt - Ice Prince by Sicherheit(m): 12:24am On Dec 21, 2011
souldust:

pathetic!

Are you so drunk you can't read very well? Majority of the people who are not sympathetic to him are men while Majority of the people commending him for being brave to come out are women. You people always manage to find a way to blame women for everything. If you can't tell the difference between F and M, let us know so that we can help you before you go around embarrassing yourself.

it is well:

emmatok:

God bless you.

Look at them, follow follow. You will think if at least one person can't read, another will be able to pick up the slack but omugos will follow join like headless chickens.

First Responder - Man
kokoA:

Liar! He enjoyed it jare

Kunbee:

Make we hear word

no1madman:

so fuckin what! u fuckin enjoyed it,didn't u?

MeGaStReEt:

wait for the so-called aunt to come and tell us how Ice Prince refused to let go of her, how he insisted on going for 6th round. this guy is a genius

MORN DEW:

so what' the big deal about that he should say something else

kizito96:

What has that got to do with him now.

This one even says men enjoy being raped undecided
olajide_07:

Funny but its the truth SEX is over rated, as per his case he is just one in a million our experiences with "aunties" like he said are so many, "we guys dey see, but we no dey yan! Because we sometimes enjoy it and want more since its freely given so its not worth going public for guess its just another publicity thing with reference to his sexuality or other wise

It is a man's world, that means men can't be raped abi
olajide_07:

@soludust maybe you have or didn't experience it some of us did but what's the big deal about it like they say its a mans world so we are expected to enjoy it even when we don't sometimes, with regards your friend that's afraid of women he just doesnt have confidence in himself its not psychological its a confidence thing and a reason to want to practice homo-Sxualism, atleast your friend did say he was beaten to a pulp before his paths were pulled down so believe it or not for every 10 men standing or walking the streets in nigeria 1 has experienced this circumstance.

madjune:

Though i luv his music but i think in matters like this, he should keep his mouth shut or take a transatlantic flight to JERRY SPRINGER LIVE SHOW.

And this one that claims he is Christian
stagger:

Can someone tell this fellow that just because he is now superstar does not give him the right to assault us with such a distasteful story of his personal life.

We want his music, not his personal life story.

The only female that was didn't agree with him telling his story was anonymous6 and even then she was still sympathetic because she showed she was concerned about how people will perceive now.

1 Like

Re: I Was violated At 13 By My Aunt - Ice Prince by phuckNL: 2:29am On Dec 21, 2011
Publicity stunt. Do we always have to copy anything that is done in Yankee.
The guy should go and sit down juh. I bet the story was just made up in his head.
Re: I Was violated At 13 By My Aunt - Ice Prince by kelz88(f): 2:36am On Dec 21, 2011
Are you saying these things don't happen? ^^

Besides, why would he make something like this up? Worrying!

It's not easy to tell anyone you were molested. . . .so why would he cook something like this up?
Hmmmm!! He's not sick in the head, surely. Granted some will say anything for publicity.

Either way, kids should learn to confide in an adult when [b]s[/b]tupid [b]s[/b]hit like this goes down. It's very sad!! Can't imagine going through something like this and not being able to speak to a parent/guardian about it, and bring the culprit to book. Robbing kids of their innocence to the extent that some guys are even proud to say they had sex when they were 12 and see no wrong in it. "Ekaete opened their eyes". SMH!
Re: I Was violated At 13 By My Aunt - Ice Prince by Jenifa1: 2:47am On Dec 21, 2011
I had this aunty, though we were not related, she was just a neighbour who was  living close to us, who came into my room and slept with me.

why is the title so misleading.

it is well:

if you check the gender sign you will realize that it's the men that are making the harsh comments.

[i]rap[/i]e is a very serious matter.
kudos to ice prince for opening up. he put himself in a vulnerable position by doing so.
Re: I Was violated At 13 By My Aunt - Ice Prince by MikkyT1(m): 4:17am On Dec 21, 2011
Help us ask her ooo. Or are u related to  aunt D̶̲̥̅̊å† rapedhim
Re: I Was violated At 13 By My Aunt - Ice Prince by Nobody: 4:52am On Dec 21, 2011
Re: I Was violated At 13 By My Aunt - Ice Prince by Nobody: 5:35am On Dec 21, 2011
Popular Nigerian artistefagin Ice Princess Zamani had an interview with Sunday Express and heshe did give them an exclusive story a blow-by-Mouth Action.

I had my first intimate forced encounter at 13. It’s something I regret enjoyed whatever it was. I had this auntyuncle, though we were not related, shehe was just a neighbour who was living close to us, who came into my room in my mouth and slept butt phucked with me. SheHe just came into my room azz and just forced me to do it with her with him. I was so young and innocent and shehe made me lose my innocencegender. It wasn’twas a sweet experience at all. I was very scaredhappy. I saw hellheaven. It was a [s]terrible[/sbeautiful] experience. I am notso excited talking about it at all. Sex is not that good with a woman. I think straight sex is overrated. The auntuncle who slept with me is still alive in my heart. But I haven’t seen herhim since then.”

StrangeFagtastic!!!

Follow on twitter @faglife

1 Like

Re: I Was violated At 13 By My Aunt - Ice Prince by ceasyc(f): 5:50am On Dec 21, 2011
if true then ice prince and everybody has d right to say what (s)he wants/share his past or present experience(s) or withold whatever. oprah and some others did tell their stories, even unpopular pple tell similar stories, others take it to their graves. duh!!! DO NOT LET IT EAT U UP OR SCREW WITH U OR UR HEAD = JUST BRUSH UR SHOULDERS OFF AND/MOVE ON

some Nigerians/nairalanders and their backward and screwed up mentality  shocked angry  jeezzzzzzzzzzzz

so many of them are just bloody screwed up up there = NUTTERS

SO F^CKING INSENSITIVE. U ALL CHATTING SHYT SHUD BLOODY GROW UP OR SHUT D F^CK UP! hissssssssssssssssssssss
Re: I Was violated At 13 By My Aunt - Ice Prince by moremi2008(m): 6:33am On Dec 21, 2011
Lucky bastard! grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Says She Has Stopped Smoking / Omoni Oboli Celebrates Mothers' Day With Throwback Photo Of Her Boys / 5 Facts About Late Comedian And Actor - Jagua

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.