Nairaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / Login / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1235611 members, 1643925 topics. Date: Friday, 18 April 2014 at 05:23 AM

I Didnt Know Igbos Were Such Ingrates. Until I Came To Nairaland. But Thats Ok - Ethnic/Racial Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ethnic/Racial Politics / I Didnt Know Igbos Were Such Ingrates. Until I Came To Nairaland. But Thats Ok (536 Views)

I Didnt Think It Was Possible To Hate Another Yoruba Like Myself / So The Igbos Were Trying To Steal Minority Land. And Killing Them To / People Say 'igbos Were Used And Dumped,' Would It Have Been Any Different? (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (Go Down)

I Didnt Know Igbos Were Such Ingrates. Until I Came To Nairaland. But Thats Ok by oduasolja: 4:10pm On Dec 19, 2011
igbo bastards think they can come to our land and enjoy the fruits of our labor , then turn around and insult us. calling us names.

well u motherfuckers  better be prepared to move back to ala igbo.

landless motherfuckers.
Re: I Didnt Know Igbos Were Such Ingrates. Until I Came To Nairaland. But Thats Ok by onye_okwu: 4:46pm On Dec 19, 2011
Bleep you
you should grateful to igbos who developed the land you claimed to be yours and also for paying your school fees
apart from lagos which was the former capital how other olodowa state are fairing
you re the one who is an ingrate, i will advice you to start blessing every igbo man so their blessing will reach you muderfucking rascals
Re: I Didnt Know Igbos Were Such Ingrates. Until I Came To Nairaland. But Thats Ok by oduasolja: 4:55pm On Dec 19, 2011
u are the one that is a bastard. i have been to construction sites all over and i never seen any igbo there.

u developed nothing. lagos was already a city long before u bastards came here.

u are just a bunch of parasites that can be done away with .
Re: I Didnt Know Igbos Were Such Ingrates. Until I Came To Nairaland. But Thats Ok by Nchara: 5:54pm On Dec 19, 2011
Stoopid illiterate who can't read nor write.
Re: I Didnt Know Igbos Were Such Ingrates. Until I Came To Nairaland. But Thats Ok by nku5: 6:12pm On Dec 19, 2011
Op must be unemployed
Re: I Didnt Know Igbos Were Such Ingrates. Until I Came To Nairaland. But Thats Ok by jason123: 6:17pm On Dec 19, 2011
What a moro.n . . . sad

(0)

The Theif Of Yorubaland / #TRIBESTATISTICS How True! / Is It Really True Ojukwu Committed Suicde

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2014 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See Nairalist and How To Advertise
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.