Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,356 members, 7,800,717 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:53 AM

What's Your Opinion Regarding This Website - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / What's Your Opinion Regarding This Website (766 Views)

Need Help Regarding USA Adsense Account - Contact me / Drop Any Question Regarding Adsense Approval. I Will Try And Help. / Who Did This Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What's Your Opinion Regarding This Website by tundewoods(m): 9:45pm On Oct 01, 2007
A fellow web colleague who once consulted for channels televsion once outsourced the channels website implementation to my company some years ago (2years to be precise)

I completed and delivered the project over 2 years ago but to my suprise it's never really gone live and its really funny because it's regularly updated,infact done daily.Funny as it seems.

Let me know what's your opinion of this site (Please remember it was done 2 years ago)
http://channelstv.com/index_view.php
Re: What's Your Opinion Regarding This Website by tosinorogu(m): 6:07am On Oct 02, 2007
Hello Tundewoods,

It's also very suprising to me too, just to know that the website is was never live! even though they keep updating it. I think the problem must have been yours. You did not create an index page for the site. You index page is: index_view.php, but there's another index page on the server: index.php or index.htm. If you want the site to go live, please ask for their permission and rename the index_view.php to index.php to replace the existing place holder.

Cheers!
Re: What's Your Opinion Regarding This Website by iGuru1(m): 10:06pm On Apr 11, 2011
Site not loading fast.

(1) (Reply)

Help: Form Data Verification / Ãîëîñîâàíèå! Ïîääåðæèì íàøèõ! / Www.adepouolatunji.com Pls Review This Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.