Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,368 members, 7,800,739 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:01 AM

How To Activate 'you & Me' On My New Etisalat Easy Starter Pack - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Activate 'you & Me' On My New Etisalat Easy Starter Pack (8373 Views)

Etisalat Easy Starter, Easy Cliq, Talkzone, Easylife Migration Codes / New Etisalat Android Plan / Etisalat Easy Starter Still Charges 50k/sec N30/min (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Activate 'you & Me' On My New Etisalat Easy Starter Pack by bolorunfem(f): 5:36pm On Dec 19, 2011
Ive been trying to register a number for You & Me on my newly acquired Etisalat line to no avail. Each time I press *233*1*etisalat numberhash, I end up receiving 'YOUR REQUEST IS BEING PROCESSED AND YOU'LL RECEIVE A CONFIRMATION MSG SOON' and the 'soon' has never come!!! I bought this line purposely for that and unfortunately am not enjoying it.

secondly, I bought their dual sim phone for 6K that came with a promo/promise of receiving the cost price back over a period of 1yr. Ive been using the phone/line for like 5wks and Ive not enjoyed a single kobo worth of free credit. (Sorry, I was once given free 60 or 600 free seconds to call my 'u & me special number' but no number had been registered for me.

Someone shd guide me pls.

(1) (Reply)

Moto 360, Anyone? / UPDATED: Cheapest Call/SMS Rates/Tariff Plans In Nigeria Across All Networks / How To Activate Mtn 1GB For 100 Naira Valid For 1month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.