Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,418 members, 7,781,221 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:50 AM

Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! - Religion (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! (47453 Views)

Benson Idahosa And Bishop David Oyedepo Pictured Together / The Actual Declaration Of Bishop David Oyedepo. / Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by tpia5: 4:50pm On Dec 27, 2011
^^were mu e.
Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by tpia5: 4:52pm On Dec 27, 2011
@ nimshi

i went through your past history and saw your handle is you're a muslim, and most likely gaay [you also spent some time promoting gaay rights].

you were initially here to debate the opponents of mutah marriage.

so, do you care to explain what exactly concerns you with oyedepo and why your limited level of intelligence has seen fit to fixate on him.

is he disturbing your agenda which is probably linked to h.omosexuality?

btw, you'll be happy to see this:

http://inamerica.blogs.cnn.com/2011/12/21/wedding-bells-to-ring-for-archie-comics-gay-character/?hpt=us_bn1
Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by Sagamite(m): 4:59pm On Dec 27, 2011
tpia@:

i thought you were familiar with english language.

did oyedepo tell the girl she's a witch?

the way you yourself label people here and instigate others to attack them- how is that different from your upbringing where you were labelled a witch?

That is not what I asked you. Fck what reetardepo said.

I asked you:

Sagamite:

So if your pastor told you your child was a witch, what will you do?

I take it you can read or do you want it translated to Yoruba?

It is a very simple question, not rocket science exam.
Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by Nobody: 5:06pm On Dec 27, 2011
Why fight with tilapia when it's clear he/she/it makes more sense than the average agboro? undecided
Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by tpia5: 5:08pm On Dec 27, 2011
[size=16pt]

SAGAMITE
[/size]

tpia@:

Sagamite why do you keep referring to yourself as a god?

Because of your minions who obey your commands?

tpia@:

Or is it something deeper.

Sagamite:

Because I am.

I am worthy of worship, that is the classification qualification of a God.

tpia@:

Is that so.

Sagamite:

tpia@:

i thought you were familiar with english language.

did oyedepo tell the girl she's a witch?

the way you yourself label people here and instigate others to attack them- how is that different from your upbringing where you were labelled a witch?
Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by tpia5: 5:10pm On Dec 27, 2011
[size=16pt]SAGAMITE,[/size]

read that exchange again, then fill me in on your train of thought.

right now, you are disconnected from logical thinking.

enlighten me.
Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by tpia5: 5:11pm On Dec 27, 2011
musKeeto:

Why fight with tilapia when it's clear he/she/it makes more sense than the average agboro? undecided

shut up you sob and stop referring to me in that manner.

if you're not a b.astard you'd know when to shut your trap.

maggot spawn that you are.
Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by Toronto123: 5:18pm On Dec 27, 2011
tpia@:

tilapia, you are an agboro. First class one. Poverty is making you catch witch. Tell your pastor to go and slap boko haram now,  serious bomb will ridicule all of you zombies
Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by tpia5: 5:20pm On Dec 27, 2011
[size=16pt]SAGAMITE[/size]

stick to one id and stop being a useless coward.

answer the questions i put to you!!!!!

and may what you plan for others constantly be your portion!!!!!
Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by tpia5: 5:22pm On Dec 27, 2011
useless set of animals thinking they are human beings!!

see how pathetic you have made your lives- who do you have to blame for how you are besides yourself?

na the witches wey initiate you for your village you wan pin your cursed selves on?
Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by Toronto123: 5:31pm On Dec 27, 2011
Tilapia, Tilapia,  how many times did i call you? You are a zombie. Go and slap the witches out of boko haram now. My people say "he who the gods want to destroy first makes crazy",  from your writing, its obvious you don dey kolo ooo. Nonsense!!!
Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by tpia5: 5:43pm On Dec 27, 2011
^Stop calling your b1tchy mother everywhere plz.

Ok, you were scarred by your witch ancestry.

So?

You need to get the sh1t slapped out of your head back into your butthole.
Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by Toronto123: 6:39pm On Dec 27, 2011
tpia@:

^Stop calling your b1tchy mother everywhere plz.

Ok, you were scarred by your witch ancestry.

So?

You need to get the sh1t slapped out of your head back into your butthole.

Tilapia, me, i no dey fear winch ohhh!!!, cos my own winch is for Jesus. hahahaha,  you don dey kolo,  am i getting under your skin.ahahahah,  Listen, you don start to see craze , its just starting, lol, the gods of your forefathers are coming after you eh,  olodo.

Again, go and slap the winch out of boko haram and corrupt Nigerian politicians. Go and pick on someone your own size. You are nothing but a tilapia in the ocean
Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by Nobody: 7:58pm On Dec 27, 2011
Not ocean, Oyedepo's aquarium on his private jet.
tpia@:

Lmao. You're becoming a troll on this thread: insults, artful dodger of questions, no logic,

Even tilapias are ashamed to identify with you. Maybe if you'd stop the abuse, you'd begin to reuse your brain properly.
Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by Sagamite(m): 8:04pm On Dec 27, 2011
tpia@:

stick to one id and stop being a useless coward.

answer the questions i put to you!!!!!

and may what you plan for others constantly be your portion!!!!!

Have you lost  your mind or something?

You smoking shyt you should not smoke?

You are officially mad?

The winches you are saying are after you finally won over Pastor and prayers?

tpia@:

[size=16pt]SAGAMITE,[/size]

read that exchange again, then fill me in on your train of thought.

right now, you are disconnected from logical thinking.

enlighten me.

I am asking you a simple question.

It is a fcking simple question.

Answer the fcking simple question.
Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by tavon(m): 8:08pm On Dec 27, 2011
lmao these jokers know whats up. they are not being honest to themselves as that would set doubts in their beliefs and would question their intelligence. foocking stoopid nigerian liars
Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by Sagamite(m): 8:11pm On Dec 27, 2011
^^^ The mugu is calling me a coward. Coward to who?

Abi o ri o pe? (Im head no correct)

Winch ti mu? (Winch don catch am)
Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by tpia5: 8:24pm On Dec 27, 2011

answer my own question you m.oron!!!!

IF YOUR CHILD OR YOU YOURSELF TELLS YOUR PASTOR YOU'RE A FREAKING WITCH OR A TIN GOD, WHY SHOULDNT SOMEBODY SLAP THE DEMON OUT OF YOUR ACCURSED SOUL!!

you need help, you sicko!!!

who do you think you're trying to intimidate here? Ori e daru lai!!!

cowardly goat!!!
Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by Nobody: 8:31pm On Dec 27, 2011
They think if there's a God, he hates logic, knowledge and questions.
They think faith in a God means disbelief in logic.
They think being a Christian is about chasing witches, something the Christ was never bothered about.
Is honesty a sin?
No pastor or church is a true representation of Christ. The Bible you read is open to different interpretations. That which you call the 'leading of the Holy Spirit' is called 'instinct, guts' in other religions/traditions.

The witches in Nigeria are
1. Those who see something wrong yet ignore it cause it was done by 'man of God'.
2. The clergymen who preach prosperity messages to a poverty stricken people, gather up 10% of what they earn, open schools they can't afford, and make money from 'the blood of Jesus' they claim was given freely.
3. Our politicians and everyone in goverment positions.

Nb: sorry for the typos if any, posting from my phone can be a pain in the ass.
Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by tavon(m): 8:37pm On Dec 27, 2011
Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by Nobody: 8:47pm On Dec 27, 2011
Sad life tilapia's living,,, really sad life,

This was one of my first posts on Nl.
Quote from: musKeeto on November 30, 2010, 11:46 PM
Y women are more religious than men? Maybe cos women like what they hear, and so since there are more popular male GOs( Pastor Head, head pastor, bishop blahblahblah blobloblo), dem just dey follow dey go. Put a sexy looking mama on the pulpit, men go start to dey somersault turn winch,

Tilapia prob viewed my profile and then wrote this crap

one of your first posts under this user id, has to do with winch.

who do you think you're fooling?
Do you have any idea what sarcasm is?
Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by tpia5: 8:48pm On Dec 27, 2011
if seun osewa himself is not mad, why is nairaland populated by majorly mad people?

what kind of freak show goes around typing I am GOD, and preening himself like some drug addicted baboon, yet would still have the audacity to start confronting others as if he himself is normal?

awon were ita gbangba ti internet ti bo asiri oshi won.

being on the internet and giving orders to useless bats to congregate together in witchiness to attack others, gives you some frigging wings and you now consider yourself something?
Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by tpia5: 8:50pm On Dec 27, 2011
musKeeto:

Tilapia prob viewed my profile and then wrote this crap

probably?

you're even d.umber than i thought, you maggot.

musKeeto:

Do you have any idea what sarcasm is?

um, did i give you the impression i have your time?
Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by Sagamite(m): 8:56pm On Dec 27, 2011
tpia@:

answer my own question you m.oron!!!!

IF YOUR CHILD OR YOU YOURSELF TELLS YOUR PASTOR YOU'RE A FREAKING WITCH OR A TIN GOD, WHY SHOULDNT SOMEBODY SLAP THE DEMON OUT OF YOUR ACCURSED SOUL!!

you need help, you sicko!!!

who do you think you're trying to intimidate here? Ori e daru lai!!!

cowardly goat!!!

You are a cretin!

Say "Yes, Sir!"

Ori e o pe. FOOOOL!

The winch you think is after you finally got you? Your prayers failed? Bloody illiterate.

You are now seeing things that are not there? Because of winch?

MOORON, answer my question: So if your pastor told you your child was a witch, what will you do?
Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by Sagamite(m): 8:59pm On Dec 27, 2011
tpia@:

if seun osewa himself is not mad, why is nairaland populated by majorly mad people?

what kind of freak show goes around typing I am GOD, and preening himself like some drug addicted baboon, yet would still have the audacity to start confronting others as if he himself is normal?

awon were ita gbangba ti internet ti bo asiri oshi won.

being on the internet and giving orders to useless bats to congregate together in witchiness to attack others, gives you some frigging wings and you now consider yourself something?

I am your GOD!

Ori e o pe!

Your brain power is too low to be of the same mortality as me.

Fcking worship GOD!

BOW! FOOOL!
Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by tpia5: 9:03pm On Dec 27, 2011
^^you are nothing but a dingbat.

repeat that after me until it sinks into your godforsaken brain.

your witch of a mother and the witches who made you a godforsaken okobo destined to wander aimlessly through life while chanting "ayam God, ayam God ayam God" should take you to oyedepo to slap grey matter back into your s.tupid empty skull.

iwin!!!!!!

go and gather your army of volunteers from different religions, nationalities and tribes- I'm waiting!!!!!

aye gbogbo yin ti fo sonu!

dingbat!!
Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by Sagamite(m): 9:13pm On Dec 27, 2011
tpia@:

your witch of a mother and the witches who made you a godforsaken okobo destined to wander aimlessly through life while chanting "ayam God, ayam God ayam God" should take you to oyedepo to slap grey matter back into your s.tupid empty skull.

iwin!!!!!!

go and gather your army- I'm waiting!!!!!

aye gbogbo yin ti fo sonu!

dingbat!!

You are a cretin!

Say "Yes, Sir!"

Ori e o pe. FOOOOL!

Continue describing your mother, no wonder you so strongly believe in winch!

MOORON!

Continue your blasphemy and see whether you will reach heaven without worshipping me.

Wicked, heartless soul. You can label other people's children winch, but you will not accept yours can be one.

Arsewipes like you are the ones torturing kids in Calabar all in the name of winch!

Useless dumb human beings.
Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by tavon(m): 9:13pm On Dec 27, 2011
tpia@:

iwin!!!!!!

go and gather your army- I'm waiting!!!!!

aye gbogbo yin ma fo sonu!

illetracy is a disease. what are you writing? half of what u wrote here nobody can understand. u just wasted 2 mins of ur whole life typing jargons baboon. loool

oh i see its tounges yea.  african monkey i can see u are vexing this nite yea? you cannot answer simple yes or no question u now think u are voltron now yea?
Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by tpia5: 9:19pm On Dec 27, 2011
^^type in english you monkey!!

I pose the questions here, not you or your other witches!!

if you're looking for who to devour, i suggest you face the i.diots making you feel important.

you think your lousy and dingbat attempts to change the subject and intimidate others is going to hold water?

ma wo aye e nle!!!
Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by tpia5: 9:21pm On Dec 27, 2011

WERE NI E.

WERE ITA GBANGBA.

IF ONLY A MINISTER [OR WHOEVER RAISED YOU ASSUMING THEY HAD THE TIME IN BETWEEN STREETWALKING] HAD DEALT YOU A FEW WELL EARNED SLAPS LONG BEFORE NOW YOU WOULDNT BE AS PATHETIC AS YOU ARE.

I SUGGEST YOU STICK TO OGLING N.AKED TRANSEXUALS AND WAANKING OFF TO THEIR PHOTOS BECAUSE CLEARLY YOU SUCK [PUN INTENDED] AT EVERYTHING ELSE.
Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by tpia5: 9:28pm On Dec 27, 2011
AND YES, YOU AND YOUR GANG OF CHIMPANZEES SHOULD HACK MY COMPUTER TILL KINGDOM COME.

LET ME KNOW WHATEVER YOU FIND THERE, JACKASS!!!!!

LIKE I SAID, I'LL BE WAITING TO HEAR FROM YOU DEMENTED APES!!!

DONT DISAPPOINT ME OH!!!
Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by tavon(m): 9:31pm On Dec 27, 2011
tpia@:

^^type in english you monkey!!

I pose the questions here, not you or your other witches!!

if you're looking for who to devour, i suggest you face the i.diots making you feel important.

you think your lousy and dingbat attempts to change the subject and intimidate others is going to hold water?

ma wo aye e nle!!!

this guy is really boiling red. am sure he is willing to do anything to suck oyedepos dirty spearrm. witch this witch that. you are an uneducated uncivilized dirty african. what highest educational degree have you obtained that is if you are educated? its as worthless as the tissue paper i wipe my arsse with. this is a public forum not yahoo messenger. if you want to have private discussions with anyone download messenger . dont worry its free.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

When Your Fiance/fiancee Is Disturbing You For Sex / Kenyan Pastor Invites 'jesus' To Preach In Her Church,visits Her Family(photos) / Police Rent Out Station To Church For Service In Lagos (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.