Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,964 members, 7,806,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:11 AM

**My Infiniti Qx4 Pre-Ordered From Fhemmmy Motors Has Been Delivered** - Autos (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / **My Infiniti Qx4 Pre-Ordered From Fhemmmy Motors Has Been Delivered** (20608 Views)

*2007 Lexus RX 350 With Navigation*Pre-Ordered From Fhemmmy By Uzuz On NL ARRIVE / Clean 2005 Toyota Avalon XLS Pre-ordered By Newman1 Of NL From Fhemmmy Moto-HERE / ARRIVED$DELIVER*Pre-ordered 2008 Mercedes Benz C300 From Fhemmmy*- Hustler2-PIXX (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: **My Infiniti Qx4 Pre-Ordered From Fhemmmy Motors Has Been Delivered** by Osama10(m): 9:21pm On Mar 04, 2012
Hmmmn, the ride has been delivered today @ 6.30pm in the garden city. smiley

Congrats for a job well done,am impressed to Fhemmmy & Ade. cool

The only thing say pre-order needs alot of patience. grin

Pictures to follow soon. wink

Re: **My Infiniti Qx4 Pre-Ordered From Fhemmmy Motors Has Been Delivered** by Fhemmmy: 10:18pm On Mar 04, 2012
Osama10:

Hmmmn, the ride has been delivered today @ 6.30pm in the garden city. smiley

Congrats for a job well done,am impressed to Fhemmmy & Ade. cool

The only thing say pre-order needs alot of patience. grin

Pictures to follow soon. wink

I am so glad to read this from you, Sir . . . .
However, here is what i have seen and could conclude with Pre-Order . . . .
1. If you wanna Pre-Order from Canada, you need patient, as well as understanding.
2. If you wanna Pre-Order from USA, you need good cash.

Most of the times, i do the Canadian deals cos people that wanna buy cant really afford to pay the cost of buying in the USA, so the extra patient is the price one has to pay for paying lesser than the current price of the rides from the USA.

Your ride from the USA at the moment will cost you less than 2M Naira for something that clean . . . . .

Once again, thanks for your business and God bless you . . . The ride will know no accident and you are specially protected anytime you are inside that ride.
Re: **My Infiniti Qx4 Pre-Ordered From Fhemmmy Motors Has Been Delivered** by Osama10(m): 10:53pm On Mar 04, 2012
Fhemmmy:

I am so glad to read this from you, Sir . . . .
However, here is what i have seen and could conclude with Pre-Order . . . .
1. If you wanna Pre-Order from Canada, you need patient, as well as understanding.
2. If you wanna Pre-Order from USA, you need good cash.

Most of the times, i do the Canadian deals cos people that wanna buy cant really afford to pay the cost of buying in the USA, so the extra patient is the price one has to pay for paying lesser than the current price of the rides from the USA.

Your ride from the USA at the moment will cost you less than 2M Naira for something that clean . . . . .

Once again, thanks for your business and God bless you . . . The ride will know no accident and you are specially protected anytime you are inside that ride.

cool cool cool

This one beats the Pathy hands down in every department.

Clean & Fresh. cool

Re: **My Infiniti Qx4 Pre-Ordered From Fhemmmy Motors Has Been Delivered** by Fhemmmy: 11:13pm On Mar 04, 2012
Osama10:

cool cool cool

This one beats the Pathy hands down in every department.

Clean & Fresh. cool

Honestly, i think Nigerians are just getting used to the QX4 machine . . . that ride is hot and nice.
You got the best deal i have ever given on QX4 and i am not sure if i can see such price every again . . .
Re: **My Infiniti Qx4 Pre-Ordered From Fhemmmy Motors Has Been Delivered** by Fhemmmy: 11:48pm On Mar 04, 2012
However, i am so glad that the ride worth the wait . . . I told you that we will make sure we get madam something better than yours, Lol
Re: **My Infiniti Qx4 Pre-Ordered From Fhemmmy Motors Has Been Delivered** by Osama10(m): 5:46pm On Mar 05, 2012
Chief I saw your mail, you know yesterday was sunday. wink

Well thats taken care of. cool

Fhemmmy:

However, i am so glad that the ride worth the wait . . . I told you that we will make sure we get madam something better than yours, Lol

cool cool cool

Re: **My Infiniti Qx4 Pre-Ordered From Fhemmmy Motors Has Been Delivered** by Fhemmmy: 2:39pm On Mar 06, 2012
Osama10:

Chief I saw your mail, you know yesterday was sunday. wink

Well thats taken care of. cool

cool cool cool

Chief . . . I got your text . . . Thanks, and You are the real Chief.
Re: **My Infiniti Qx4 Pre-Ordered From Fhemmmy Motors Has Been Delivered** by Fhemmmy: 4:10pm On Mar 06, 2012
Watch out for Nigerian Live pix
Re: **My Infiniti Qx4 Pre-Ordered From Fhemmmy Motors Has Been Delivered** by Osama10(m): 4:13pm On Mar 06, 2012
Final Balance Paid. grin

Re: **My Infiniti Qx4 Pre-Ordered From Fhemmmy Motors Has Been Delivered** by Fhemmmy: 5:41pm On Mar 06, 2012
Here comes the Nigerian pixxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Re: **My Infiniti Qx4 Pre-Ordered From Fhemmmy Motors Has Been Delivered** by Fhemmmy: 9:01pm On Mar 06, 2012
More on Nija Soil

Re: **My Infiniti Qx4 Pre-Ordered From Fhemmmy Motors Has Been Delivered** by Osama10(m): 2:30pm On Mar 08, 2012
Fully Registered! cool cool cool

Re: **My Infiniti Qx4 Pre-Ordered From Fhemmmy Motors Has Been Delivered** by Fhemmmy: 4:29pm On Mar 08, 2012
Osama10:

Fully Registered! cool cool cool

Congratulation, Brother . . . Watch out for more pix of the machine on Nigerian Soil
Re: **My Infiniti Qx4 Pre-Ordered From Fhemmmy Motors Has Been Delivered** by Fhemmmy: 5:21pm On Mar 08, 2012
More on Nigerian Soil . . . . .

Re: **My Infiniti Qx4 Pre-Ordered From Fhemmmy Motors Has Been Delivered** by Fhemmmy: 6:59pm On Mar 08, 2012
Watch out for more of Nigerian Pix
Re: **My Infiniti Qx4 Pre-Ordered From Fhemmmy Motors Has Been Delivered** by Fhemmmy: 10:35pm On Mar 09, 2012
But know that the LORD hath set apart him that is godly for himself: the LORD will hear when I call unto him.
Re: **My Infiniti Qx4 Pre-Ordered From Fhemmmy Motors Has Been Delivered** by Fhemmmy: 11:56pm On Mar 09, 2012
It is not by MIGHT
Re: **My Infiniti Qx4 Pre-Ordered From Fhemmmy Motors Has Been Delivered** by Fhemmmy: 11:58pm On Mar 09, 2012
It is not by POWER
Re: **My Infiniti Qx4 Pre-Ordered From Fhemmmy Motors Has Been Delivered** by Fhemmmy: 11:59pm On Mar 09, 2012
BUT by my SPIRIT, sayeth the Lord of Host
Re: **My Infiniti Qx4 Pre-Ordered From Fhemmmy Motors Has Been Delivered** by Osama10(m): 1:45pm On Mar 11, 2012
Re: **My Infiniti Qx4 Pre-Ordered From Fhemmmy Motors Has Been Delivered** by Osama10(m): 1:45pm On Mar 11, 2012
Re: **My Infiniti Qx4 Pre-Ordered From Fhemmmy Motors Has Been Delivered** by Fhemmmy: 6:59pm On Mar 11, 2012
^^^ Seen all that Chief and i am working on the figures to be sent to you in few mins.
Re: **My Infiniti Qx4 Pre-Ordered From Fhemmmy Motors Has Been Delivered** by Fhemmmy: 8:38pm On Mar 11, 2012
We are best at what we do
Re: **My Infiniti Qx4 Pre-Ordered From Fhemmmy Motors Has Been Delivered** by Fhemmmy: 10:40pm On Mar 11, 2012
Watch out for more on this ride
Re: **My Infiniti Qx4 Pre-Ordered From Fhemmmy Motors Has Been Delivered** by Fhemmmy: 10:56pm On Mar 11, 2012
We pay attention to details
Re: **My Infiniti Qx4 Pre-Ordered From Fhemmmy Motors Has Been Delivered** by Osama10(m): 11:56am On Mar 13, 2012
cool

Re: **My Infiniti Qx4 Pre-Ordered From Fhemmmy Motors Has Been Delivered** by Osama10(m): 12:07pm On Mar 13, 2012
cool

Re: **My Infiniti Qx4 Pre-Ordered From Fhemmmy Motors Has Been Delivered** by Osama10(m): 12:32pm On Mar 13, 2012
More Pics cool

Re: **My Infiniti Qx4 Pre-Ordered From Fhemmmy Motors Has Been Delivered** by Osama10(m): 12:46pm On Mar 13, 2012
cool cool cool

Re: **My Infiniti Qx4 Pre-Ordered From Fhemmmy Motors Has Been Delivered** by Fhemmmy: 3:18pm On Mar 13, 2012
Keep those pix coming, you are a man of your word . . . .
Re: **My Infiniti Qx4 Pre-Ordered From Fhemmmy Motors Has Been Delivered** by Fhemmmy: 5:28pm On Mar 13, 2012
We take care of our deals with no compromise . . .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Brand New Toyota Hiace Buses In Large Quantity For Sale / BUY YOUR CARS, BUSSES,TRUCKS FROM COTONOU WITH EASE AND NICE PRICES... / A Nigerian Used 2000 Model Toyota Corolla For Sale.....400K

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.