Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,637 members, 7,801,836 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:28 AM

Shoprite Bread Wahala - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Shoprite Bread Wahala (27689 Views)

See The Bread I Bought From Onitsha Shoprite Yesterday / '2GO Bread' Spotted In Asaba / Dipping Bread In Tea: Good Or Bad Habit? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shoprite Bread Wahala by Nobody: 4:12pm On Dec 20, 2011
Why cant they orderly queue,Nigerians with their gra-gra.
Re: Shoprite Bread Wahala by Shakes85: 4:15pm On Dec 20, 2011
They don't want to go empty handed.
Re: Shoprite Bread Wahala by tlops(m): 5:55pm On Dec 20, 2011
9ja people like to form, nor worries
Re: Shoprite Bread Wahala by Nobody: 6:38pm On Dec 20, 2011
abi dem dun wash put?? undecided undecided
Re: Shoprite Bread Wahala by prometheus(m): 6:43pm On Dec 20, 2011
shebi dis kain madness happened for mr biggs wen dey started. who dey talk of mr biggs bread now? let's wait and see in a few months time, by den we go hia gist say dem dey use human brain do butter.
Re: Shoprite Bread Wahala by Yeske2(m): 7:10pm On Dec 20, 2011
Wonder what would happen when the away guys enter town this xmas, na James Bond film we go see everyday as everybody would want to have a taste of shoprite bread.
Re: Shoprite Bread Wahala by Nobody: 7:10pm On Dec 20, 2011
[size=20pt]@OP:[/size]

Re: Shoprite Bread Wahala by Maximip(m): 7:30pm On Dec 20, 2011
There's Jazz in the bread shocked
Re: Shoprite Bread Wahala by humblebee: 9:24pm On Dec 20, 2011
uplawal:

i bet shoprite lekki usually has more people than this especially on a saturday afternoon but you find them on a queue in an orderly manner, i wonder what they were eating before this one came,
Re: Shoprite Bread Wahala by rhymz(m): 9:51pm On Dec 20, 2011
Hahahah. . .this is no different from what happened when the Palms in lekki opened shop, people were usually much at the shoprite mall and hell yeah it was a mad rush too. .lol they will get over it soon. By the way, people still qeue up to buy their bread and hell yeah it is not in thesame class as agage abeg. . . lol
humblebee:

i bet shoprite lekki usually has more people than this especially on a saturday afternoon but you find them on a queue in an orderly manner, i wonder what they were eating before this one came,
that is a bareface lie abeg. The one in surulere boast of more patronage than that of lekki not to talk of a recently opened one that is the first in the whole of the eastern region.
Re: Shoprite Bread Wahala by rhymz(m): 9:57pm On Dec 20, 2011
Batam:

I wonder when I used to see people fighting for just common bread. Shoprite bread quality compare to other breads including Agege is not better, the only thing people are buying is the name. I used to work within the Palms before and I don't fancy their bread and their cooked food because they were tasteless always.
see beef o. . . .lai lai lai. . Agege bread can never be in thesame class as the bread bought from shoprite na. . Lol
o boy see apko o. . Hahshah

1 Like

Re: Shoprite Bread Wahala by tpia5: 2:13am On Dec 21, 2011
i'm yet to see the bread that tastes better than agege bread.

that recipe has even been exported overseas.
Re: Shoprite Bread Wahala by rhymz(m): 2:31am On Dec 21, 2011
tpia@:

i'm yet to see the bread that tastes better than agege bread.

that recipe has even been exported overseas.
lol. . .agege bread I can imagine your food taste.
Re: Shoprite Bread Wahala by tpia5: 3:05am On Dec 21, 2011
^^your problem.

like i said, the recipe has been exported overseas.
Re: Shoprite Bread Wahala by Relax101(m): 4:46am On Dec 21, 2011
uplawal:

Nigerians dont queue for anything.
Even for America na gra gra!
Re: Shoprite Bread Wahala by manny4life(m): 5:10am On Dec 21, 2011
^^^

I don't know what part of America you are shocked shocked shocked

Although let me add, it's only in specific situations not like this one for instance, during hurricane Irene, mehn, people forgot orderliness and were rushing for them pallets of water. How about Black Friday, that's one heck of suicide mission I vowed never to do again.
Re: Shoprite Bread Wahala by KayDee4: 5:20am On Dec 21, 2011
Hunger in the land . . . . . . .   grin grin grin

I used to love eating this shoprite bread a long time ago but the long queues killed my love for it.
Re: Shoprite Bread Wahala by gogodaye(m): 7:22am On Dec 21, 2011
Shei, no be small talk. This is one of the myriads of reasons why l go window shopping at their outlet at the Palms Shopping Mall complex at Lekki whenever l'm in Lagos. come and see the dragging and fighting for a place in the queue to get the mandatory 2 Aunty's loafs person.
whilst l'm not a bread person, l've been made to understand that the quality of the bread is super.
the same spectacle plays its self out daily at the Grand Superstores in Abuja.
Re: Shoprite Bread Wahala by y2kaustin(m): 10:06am On Dec 21, 2011
Rubbish!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! , SPIT!! thats what Nigerian know how to do best eat eat eat, food food food.Meanwhile,the government is busy creating a standby hell for them,like a death trap, SPIT!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Shoprite Bread Wahala by awuf2008: 10:14am On Dec 21, 2011
This is more than ordinary eye can see, may be they have fortified the bread which makes people to always come for more. if not, how do you explain that elitist people are rushing to buy bread, just common bread. Naija nawa oooooooooo.
Re: Shoprite Bread Wahala by pendusky(m): 10:24am On Dec 21, 2011
shoprite bread is the best. I do branch and buy it at lekki branch, esp the cereal one.
Re: Shoprite Bread Wahala by y2kaustin(m): 10:38am On Dec 21, 2011
what if we upgrade "Agege Bread"?, will there be this silly Rush?, Bunch of Lazy,less Innovative Cowards always rushing for anything,you see them inside their cars they look civilized,but their attitude is Primitive.SPIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Shoprite Bread Wahala by Nobody: 3:42pm On Dec 21, 2011
Truth,they can rush and fight for shopright bread but cannot protest for even a month to take the govt from corrupt politicians.
Re: Shoprite Bread Wahala by Afam4eva(m): 4:03pm On Dec 21, 2011
y2kaustin:

what if we upgrade "Agege Bread"?

If it's upgraded then the name will change to "American bread" or "Lekki Phase 1 bread". It's because it's cheap and mostly eaten by the poor that's why it has Agege as part of it's name. That's how inferior Nigerians can be.
Re: Shoprite Bread Wahala by Nobody: 4:11pm On Dec 21, 2011
Shoprite Bread is good and it finishes fast, but next year it will be Cassava bread. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Shoprite Bread Wahala by AjanleKoko: 4:16pm On Dec 21, 2011
uplawal:

Truth,they can rush and fight for  shopright bread but cannot protest for even a month to take the govt from corrupt politicians.

y2kaustin:

Rubbish!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ,  SPIT!! thats what Nigerian know how to  do best eat eat eat, food   food   food.Meanwhile,the  government is busy creating a standby hell for them,like a death trap, SPIT!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hear a lot of 'them' and 'they' in there.
Are you guys Sri Lankans?
Re: Shoprite Bread Wahala by Ejiekwu1(m): 5:20pm On Dec 21, 2011
Dis is unbelievable
Re: Shoprite Bread Wahala by fred2265: 6:37pm On Dec 21, 2011
Re: Shoprite Bread Wahala by initiate: 7:47pm On Dec 21, 2011
actually the bread is nice and fresh, and were they actually fighting in that picture?
Re: Shoprite Bread Wahala by sped1oro(m): 5:18pm On Dec 22, 2011
mad rush for wastes,shoprite knows our problem
Re: Shoprite Bread Wahala by jennyb2: 6:06pm On Dec 22, 2011
nigerians can neva take last wen it comes to tins like dis
i wish we can also come out like dis and protest against
fuel susidy removal. gooossshhh!
Re: Shoprite Bread Wahala by RuuDie(m): 7:27pm On Dec 22, 2011
AjanleKoko:

I hear a lot of 'them' and 'they' in there.
Are you guys Sri Lankans?

U go fear fear grin

As if they themselves are not Nigerians.

@ Topic,

Its the same in all shoprites in Lagos; Lekki, Surulere. . . . .I reckon Alausa won't be any different. Problem actually is there might not be enough room to make out one long, ordered queue so the spill-over, others hovering close to the counter jostling for a place to hang or trying to jump places essentially gives the look of disorganization we see in the pics. People just like the bread and truth be told, the bread is good; the fact that its sold fresh, sizzling hot also enhances its appeal.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria Ranked The 11th Most Noodles-Consuming Country In The World / Very Irritating Food Combos I Can Never Cook Or Accept From Any One / Shocking Price Of Groundnut In My Area

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.