Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,861 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:53 AM

Stop Showing So Much Flesh. Be Decent! - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Stop Showing So Much Flesh. Be Decent! (16434 Views)

Photo Of The Day: Another Nigeria Lady Goes To The Extreme Showing Off Her Asset / Karen Igho Stop Showing Your bosoms Respect Yourself / Ankara Top On Jeans Trouser: Decent? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stop Showing So Much Flesh. Be Decent! by Nobody: 7:21am On Dec 20, 2011
It's become a popular trend where our Nigerian ladies especially the young ones wear dresses that expose their breast at the workplace and at shoprite they wear short skirt or trousers that expose Thier laps. This is Jezebel behavior and should be stopped as it causes men to sin and think of sex in unnatural ways. If ladies dress conservatively then they will meet men who like them for Thier inner beauty.
Re: Stop Showing So Much Flesh. Be Decent! by Idowuogbo(f): 7:34am On Dec 20, 2011
Eeeee ooo Martin luther King of Nigeria u berra go meet ur mates for politics go discuss correct issues on Boko haram eradication, u are here campaigniing like say dem b ur family members msteeeeeew.speak for ursef o not dem cus dem no send if fuel no dey ur Okada rubbish and jargonsm
Re: Stop Showing So Much Flesh. Be Decent! by Nobody: 7:50am On Dec 20, 2011
This issue is just as important as political ones and I have a dream for a cleaner Nigeria and everyone should too. Yesterday I was at tantalizers and this unattractive girl (in my opinion) was practically naked all for some male attention. Pathetic! The situation is even worse at our shopping malls especially shoprite. Loose minded girls cause the downfall of humanity through the destruction of the family unit and the institution of marriage.
Re: Stop Showing So Much Flesh. Be Decent! by Ranoscky(m): 8:11am On Dec 20, 2011
Blame it on bad parenting of today!
Re: Stop Showing So Much Flesh. Be Decent! by Flashaldrin(m): 9:01am On Dec 20, 2011
front page please! cool cool
Re: Stop Showing So Much Flesh. Be Decent! by Nobody: 10:46am On Dec 20, 2011
@poster
just because YOU dont like it doesnt mean they should follow what YOU want. live YOUR life and let others live THEIRS.
any woman should dress the way she wants, if that makes you think of sex etc then DONT LOOK!
Re: Stop Showing So Much Flesh. Be Decent! by LesbianBoy(m): 10:56am On Dec 20, 2011
^^ even though its on the frontpage constantly, many of them nor go still hear word!
Re: Stop Showing So Much Flesh. Be Decent! by slimyem: 11:06am On Dec 20, 2011
op preacher, hehehe.
see, if your eyes causes you to sin,pluck it out.simples!!
openning thousands of threads like this aint gon solve nada!
spoken!! undecided undecided
Re: Stop Showing So Much Flesh. Be Decent! by MrCork17: 11:06am On Dec 20, 2011
jacobscros:

It's become a popular trend where our Nigerian ladies especially the young ones wear dresses that expose their bosom at the workplace and at shoprite they wear short skirt or trousers that expose Thier laps. This is Jezebel behavior and should be stopped as it causes men to sin and think of sex in unnatural ways. If ladies dress conservatively then they will meet men who like them for Thier inner beauty.

Brother Jacob. They showin u free flesh & you complainin. Are u gayy?  angry
Re: Stop Showing So Much Flesh. Be Decent! by Boxer007(m): 11:53am On Dec 20, 2011
Na waoooo grin
Re: Stop Showing So Much Flesh. Be Decent! by callme2: 12:35pm On Dec 20, 2011
@POSTER

which planet earth you dey? eh?

have you seen what our so called married women wear these days? You better wash your eyes off from the young girls before i go loose my temper on you.

infact, even the married women with children pump their breast anyhow.
Re: Stop Showing So Much Flesh. Be Decent! by ArQueBusieR(m): 12:41pm On Dec 20, 2011
Just one of the reasons why Boko Haram wants to kill you all.

Personally, who cares?! I have battles to do.
Re: Stop Showing So Much Flesh. Be Decent! by freecocoa(f): 12:48pm On Dec 20, 2011
^
As in eh,its those married women that even dress more revealing these days,abeg OP free people to flex anyhow they want joor. There's an igbo adage that says,"an advice given to ones self is the best" if anyone feels what she wears is good for her then that's her biz.
Re: Stop Showing So Much Flesh. Be Decent! by Nobody: 5:18pm On Dec 20, 2011
The music videos of nowadays are not helping matters at all. The ladies should keep their bad dressing for the nightclubs . At least then I know I have the option of staying away from indecent exposure.
Re: Stop Showing So Much Flesh. Be Decent! by 195(f): 5:37pm On Dec 20, 2011
OP

If u are complaining about NIGERIAN GIRLS - dont bother becos its in their blood

even old nukkas like iyatrustee, freecocoa and goldeilucks all wear short mini skirts despite they are 42 yrs of age  undecided
Re: Stop Showing So Much Flesh. Be Decent! by Nobody: 5:55pm On Dec 20, 2011
190_@:

OP

If u are complaining about NIGERIAN GIRLS - dont bother becos its in their blood

even old nukkas like iyatrustee, freecocoa and goldeilucks all wear short mini skirts despite they are 42 yrs of age  undecided

not all naija ladies are like this but the "girls" are.
Re: Stop Showing So Much Flesh. Be Decent! by bekay911(f): 5:59pm On Dec 20, 2011
Its quite a pity dat ladies expose der sensitive parts a lot des days. D western society really has a bad influence on us tru d music n movie industry but u cant force evrybody to b decent. Dressin is a way to express ursef afterall by der dress we shall knw dem

1 Like

Re: Stop Showing So Much Flesh. Be Decent! by 195(f): 6:10pm On Dec 20, 2011
jacobscros:

not all naija ladies are like this but the "girls" are.

well me im telling u that freecocoa, Goldielucks and iyatrustee @ age 40 club and wear wini skirt all over abuja undecided undecided
Re: Stop Showing So Much Flesh. Be Decent! by Adaeze003(f): 6:20pm On Dec 20, 2011
well it is a pity that girls don't value their bodies anymore and nothing can be done about it. I've noticed that girls expose their bo0bs because they are desperate for attention and for older women i think its just to make them feel good about themselves!
<personal opinion!>
Re: Stop Showing So Much Flesh. Be Decent! by 195(f): 6:27pm On Dec 20, 2011
Adaeze003:

well it is a pity that girls don't value their bodies anymore and nothing can be done about it. I've noticed that girls expose their bosoms because they are desperate for attention and for older women i think its just to make them feel good about themselves!
<personal opinion!>

Tooor - Iyatrustee, Goldielucks,190 and freecocoa una hear so undecided
Re: Stop Showing So Much Flesh. Be Decent! by itiswell1(m): 6:52pm On Dec 20, 2011
I practically walk with my eyes closed these days. Even for my office self.
Re: Stop Showing So Much Flesh. Be Decent! by 195(f): 6:57pm On Dec 20, 2011
^close your eye waka enter front of DANGOTE TRAILER na

Na u holy pass angry angry

1 Like

Re: Stop Showing So Much Flesh. Be Decent! by MrsChima1(f): 6:58pm On Dec 20, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

@poster
just because YOU dont like it doesnt mean they should follow what YOU want. live YOUR life and let others live THEIRS.
any woman should dress the way she wants, if that makes you think of sex etc then DONT LOOK!

That's like telling crackheads not to look at the crackpipe.   grin grin grin
Re: Stop Showing So Much Flesh. Be Decent! by Chimezie198(m): 7:06pm On Dec 20, 2011
Them just dey make person joystick dey rise anyhow
Re: Stop Showing So Much Flesh. Be Decent! by IZUKWU(m): 8:25pm On Dec 20, 2011
I would only say to the guys . Don't allow your erection to give you direction.
Re: Stop Showing So Much Flesh. Be Decent! by Roland17(m): 8:34pm On Dec 20, 2011
I always tell people "be willing to accept the consequence(s) of whatever decision u make" not everybody walking on the street in sane, whatever reaction you get, accept it, if it leads to rape or any delinquent behaviour, its your cross, carry it.
Re: Stop Showing So Much Flesh. Be Decent! by Nobody: 9:07pm On Dec 20, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

That's like telling crackheads not to look at the crackpipe.   grin grin grin

lol, it's more like a crackhead looking at the crack, without a crackpipe to smoke it.
"lookery" never killed anybody!
Re: Stop Showing So Much Flesh. Be Decent! by mobf: 11:08pm On Dec 20, 2011
it is well:

I practically walk with my eyes closed these days. Even for my office self.
190_@:

grin lwkmd
Re: Stop Showing So Much Flesh. Be Decent! by 195(f): 11:13pm On Dec 20, 2011
embarassed embarassed
Re: Stop Showing So Much Flesh. Be Decent! by slex(m): 12:56am On Dec 21, 2011
190_@:

FALLS FROM ASO ROCK grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Stop Showing So Much Flesh. Be Decent! by afinic001(m): 1:36am On Dec 21, 2011
@poster, wetin concern u? R u dir father?
Re: Stop Showing So Much Flesh. Be Decent! by Nobody: 1:56am On Dec 21, 2011
bekay911:

Its quite a pity dat ladies expose der sensitive parts a lot des days. D western society really has a bad influence on us tru d music n movie industry but u cant force evrybody to b decent. Dressin is a way to express ursef afterall by der dress we shall knw dem

True that.

The western word is even acceptable, most of the white gals that that wear shortskirts and show so much skin its even due to the weather. Most of them are slim, with no ass or bosom so its not even that bad sef. But africans we are endowed with big everything,so thats why its such a turnoff.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

7 Places Women Should Never Put Tattoos / Wedding Gown Now 20k! / Modelling-discussions :: high Fashion Models-Victorias Secret Models-!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.