Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,912 members, 7,806,647 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:49 PM

Vio-dvla Invitation For Interview And Medical Test - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Vio-dvla Invitation For Interview And Medical Test (15213 Views)

FAAN Shortlisted Candidates For Interview And Physical Fitness- Bothering Issues / Pre Employment Medical Test / Job Scam:the Vio-dvla Medical Test Payment Is A Hoax (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vio-dvla Invitation For Interview And Medical Test by kuljay: 8:50am On Dec 20, 2011
VIO-DVLA medical fitness test demands #1,500 after been shortlisted for the physical and aptitude test but have not conducted the test. please is it right to collect money for a test in a company calling for recruitment. first they (VIO-DVLA) say the recruitment is for VOLUNTEERS but now for the medical fitness test payment they say FULL TIME EMPLOYMENT. please how genuine is the VIO-DVLA recruitment.
Re: Vio-dvla Invitation For Interview And Medical Test by kuljay: 8:52am On Dec 20, 2011
please any information on this issue?
Re: Vio-dvla Invitation For Interview And Medical Test by Aniumah: 1:12pm On Dec 20, 2011
I think it is authentic. Call abuja office 08138138137
Re: Vio-dvla Invitation For Interview And Medical Test by ngo4hel: 4:35pm On Dec 20, 2011
i think is authentic, please anyone with their aptitude test format, pls help
Re: Vio-dvla Invitation For Interview And Medical Test by remele2(f): 5:51pm On Dec 20, 2011
Naija at der best again,,, doing what they know hw to do best,,, diz iz what i call Black to Black scam, it pays more dan a white scam,,,,,shine ur eye well well.
Re: Vio-dvla Invitation For Interview And Medical Test by rhymz(m): 5:57pm On Dec 20, 2011
Fellow Nigerians it is apalling to see how some fraudulent individuals can capitalize on the plight of the unemployed to fleece them of the little that they have to sustain them. My cousin alerted me to this VIO job scam and I went through it to see the plot.
First, there is no sense in asking applicants to pay for a fitness test for a volunteer job that has very little to do with one's physical fitness. One will have to first pass an interview before any of this processes i.e if this whole charade is even true. In most of the mails sent to my cousine, I noticed they were particular about the payment of the fitness test than anything else. The numbers they left are personal numbers and the said laboratories are all unknown labs more like a quick set up. Their antics is to divert attention from going to the real VIO office to get the real info. Even the letters are rife with spelling errors and omissions-that says a lot about the person making the claims of being the head of HR of VIO. In one of the letters they claimed they were a recruiting partner of VIO and at the end thesame writer claimed to be the head of HR of VIO, aint that a bitch. . .lol
This is pure Scam anyone that falls for it is certified Fool. Guys make una shine una eyes well well this is a big scam, prollt being orchestrated by an insider. Somebody is about to make a killing from people's desperation.
Re: Vio-dvla Invitation For Interview And Medical Test by Adebhayor(m): 9:05am On Dec 21, 2011
@rhymz, i thought as much. Thanks so much. Guys beware!
Re: Vio-dvla Invitation For Interview And Medical Test by Nobody: 8:30pm On Dec 21, 2011
its a scam! Mods pls put dis on front page! People hav started payin ready! Where is efcc?
Re: Vio-dvla Invitation For Interview And Medical Test by Adebhayor(m): 11:39am On Dec 23, 2011
Dear All, this was the message sent to me yesterday by VIO-DVLA:

VIO-DVLA WISH TO CLARIFY THAT ONGOING RECRUITMENT/MEDICAL TEST IS NOT A SCAM. ALL INQUIRIES SHOULD BE DIRECTED TO VIO-DVLA NOT IN THE STATES. CALL 07081240662.

What should be our next step?
Re: Vio-dvla Invitation For Interview And Medical Test by Adebhayor(m): 12:15pm On Dec 23, 2011
Dear All, this was the message sent to me yesterday by VIO-DVLA:

VIO-DVLA WISH TO CLARIFY THAT ONGOING RECRUITMENT/MEDICAL TEST IS NOT A SCAM. ALL INQUIRIES SHOULD BE DIRECTED TO VIO-DVLA NOT VIO IN THE STATES. CALL 07081240662.

What should be our next step?
Re: Vio-dvla Invitation For Interview And Medical Test by Odunnu: 4:57pm On Dec 23, 2011
ngo4hel:

i think is authentic, please anyone with their aptitude test format, pls help

Aniumah:

I think it is authentic. Call abuja office 08138138137
You think its authentic? Fine! I know you are a fraudster. You had to create two IDs just to post 'you think . . .' frog!! Only frogs like you will fall for this particular shyt
Re: Vio-dvla Invitation For Interview And Medical Test by deboah: 8:45pm On Dec 23, 2011
It is real,please dont allow some guys to discourage you from trying, browse their site and call the airtel line there,got information that one applicant died at Sokoto and that is the reason why the medical test has to be fixed at an amount
Re: Vio-dvla Invitation For Interview And Medical Test by Odunnu: 8:53pm On Dec 23, 2011
You are a confirmed frog. You had to register a new ID to propagate your stupidity!
Re: Vio-dvla Invitation For Interview And Medical Test by Jybz: 11:29am On Dec 24, 2011
@Deboah, dis is ur first comment cuz u r part of dis scammers, n hw for pit sake did smeone die in sokoto since dis is ur first recruitment, God will Punish u ppl ooo, hw will u be extorting money 4rm unemployed ppl dat hardly have d said amount, wher and when did u ppl recruit in sokoto, will confirm, d Lord is watching u ppl ooo, u will never succed,
Cheers!
Re: Vio-dvla Invitation For Interview And Medical Test by rhymz(m): 4:24pm On Dec 24, 2011
deboah:

It is real,please dont allow some guys to discourage you from trying, browse their site and call the airtel line there,got information that one applicant died at Sokoto and that is the reason why the medical test has to be fixed at an amount
may God Punish you and your generation un-born, you will never succeed in life, just as you are busy making life difficult for the poor so will nature continue to plague you with problem unimaginable, you will toil for the rest of your miserable life and will never succeed in anything. Your parents will be defrauded by your likes and will be fraustrated too. Amen!!
Re: Vio-dvla Invitation For Interview And Medical Test by deboah: 5:44pm On Dec 24, 2011
Jybz, Rhymz, Odunnu,you guys are so silly and sycophant,l registered purposely cos of people like you that mis informed people,if you are not interested,who force u,who send u,u need to learn to talk to people,and u call yourself graduate, Fools.
Re: Vio-dvla Invitation For Interview And Medical Test by rhymz(m): 12:14am On Dec 25, 2011
deboah:

Jybz, Rhymz, Odunnu,you guys are so silly and sycophant,l registered purposely cos of people like you that mis informed people,if you are not interested,who force u,who send u,u need to learn to talk to people,and u call yourself graduate, Fools.
I am a way better graduate than you can ever be in your 4ckin pathetic life.
Me I no dey look for work, you hear? You hungry desperado looking for unsuspecting by-standards to inflict with pain. Anuofia! Make Amadioha plague you there with leprosy and body odour.
Re: Vio-dvla Invitation For Interview And Medical Test by deboah: 5:16am On Dec 25, 2011
Rhymz! this will be my last conversation with U,Arrow!you are not looking for job then stay clear mumu!So, what are U now doing in job/vacancies section? Even if its truly its a scam,do u now need to embarrass someone that comment on the issue with a source of information gathered. Just get out of here,this platform is not 4 kids like U.monkey!
Re: Vio-dvla Invitation For Interview And Medical Test by rhymz(m): 11:26am On Dec 25, 2011
deboah:

Rhymz! this will be my last conversation with U,Arrow!you are not looking for job then stay clear mumu!So, what are U now doing in job/vacancies section? Even if its truly its a scam,do u now need to embarrass someone that comment on the issue with a source of information gathered. Just get out of here,this platform is not 4 kids like U.monkey!
Yes, you are a mo'ron that is why I am talking to you like one. You are mad because we found you out?? Huh??
And by the way, you don't possess the skillset to argue with me on any issue so go crashland for gutter. If you had stayed within your limits and not try to cajole or hoodwink people into believing your unintelligent scam, may be i would ve spared you the ordeal. Now go back to your sleep and never wake up from it.
Re: Vio-dvla Invitation For Interview And Medical Test by Odunnu: 8:53pm On Dec 27, 2011
deboah:

in Sagamites words, you are a cre.tin, a moooooorooon and a re. Tard! I wont even waste time talking to you because you wont come back here to exhibit more of your stvpidity
Re: Vio-dvla Invitation For Interview And Medical Test by Chikano: 8:24pm On Dec 28, 2011
VIO-DVLA RECRUITMENT IS NOT A SCAM

Our attention has recently been drawn to reports on some websites, particularly the Nigeria Hot Jobs website, alleging that the recruitment exercise by Vehicle Inspection Office Driver and Vehicle Licencing Administration (VIO-DVLA) is a scam. This allegation stemmed from information received by certain individuals who directly approached the VIO offices in some states enquiring about recruitment opportunities. These individuals were told by the state VIO officials that there are no ongoing recruitment exercises, thus generating concerns and anxiety especially among some of our current applicants.

VIO-DVLA will like to reassure all of our current and prospective applicants, interested in taking advantage of this recruitment exercise that, it is a credible and legitimate private organization whose mission is to assist different state governments streamline vehicle inspection and licensing processes, while at the same time maximizing generation of revenue and improving accountability in the system.

VIO-DVLA will act as a private consulting organization to different state governments that wish to enlist its services. VIO-DVLA is NOT a state owned or state affiliated organization. Individuals recruited by VIO-DVLA will therefore be employees of the organization and not state employees. They will however be engaged in providing services directly for the state government.

Any enquiry should regarding this recruitment exercise should be directed to VIO-DVLA using contact information provided on our website. VIO-DVLA is however willing to make a refund to any of our applicants who have paid for the medical test and wish to opt out of the test. Such individuals should please send their request for refund to info@viodvla.com

We sincerely apologize for any confusion that may have resulted from the inadequate clarification of the role and purpose of our organization within the frame work of the state Vehicle Inspection Office. We sincerely hope that with this clarification, we have been able to restore confidence in our current and prospective applicants. We look forward to having you partner with us as we work with the state government to move our country’s vehicle inspection and licencing process to a new level comparable to that obtained in other developed countries.
Re: Vio-dvla Invitation For Interview And Medical Test by Chikano: 9:03pm On Dec 28, 2011
I appreciate the frustration unemployment may have caused some of us. While some of us spend all their time posting over 9000 issues on nairaland,  looking and suspecting every innovation.  They fail to reason and inquire from the right source and clarify issues. I have personally spoken to officials at VIO-DVLA. The recruitment is NOT A SCAM. What  VIO-DVLA is trying to introduce is a revolution that will change the the present process of issuing drivers' licence and vehicle number plates in Nigeria. The FRSC according to VIO-DVLA are bared under the 1999 Constitution of Nigeria to be involve the the process of Motor Vehicle Administration in the States of the Federation. The involvement of FRSC in the issuance of drivers' and vehicle number plates is depriving the States of their revenue. VIO-DVLA has been proposing to the various States of the Federation the need to improve the capacity and efficiency of the State Vehicle Inspection Offices as well as the revenue generation of the States. Following the response of some States Government to this new innovation, the services of VIO-DVLA is being engaged hence the need for VIO-DVLA to recruit Men and Women who will be working with the State on full time. In view of the nature of services they will be required to perform which are statutory duties of the Vehicle Inspection Officers, they shall be regarded as VOLUNTEERS in the course of discharging their duties. The new innovation will provide job opportunities for thousands of Nigerians when fully engaged.

VIO-DVLA has updated their website with clarification that the recruitment is not a Scam. Vsit  http://www.viodvla.com/sl/recruitmentinfo.php  for more information.
Re: Vio-dvla Invitation For Interview And Medical Test by Odunnu: 9:42pm On Dec 28, 2011
Have you convinced me? NO!
You only confirmed [b]its a fraud. [/b]You are trying too hard
Re: Vio-dvla Invitation For Interview And Medical Test by Jybz: 10:17pm On Dec 28, 2011
Dear Chikano u have spoken well as an TRUE agent of VIO-DVLA, d post on d site and what u and ur ppl are posting here, will hardly convince aa wise person, and d ppl who have paid, are jst taking d risk wich is good, cuz LIFE it self is a risk,
My only problm with u ppl is dat ur mails and text keep contradicting d whole process, u said u pple are nt under VIO why is d pixs on d site with VIO uniforms, why will d govt contact u to do the Job dat FRSC n VIO are doing,
Convince me Better,
u can do more,
Re: Vio-dvla Invitation For Interview And Medical Test by rhymz(m): 11:09pm On Dec 28, 2011
The more these scammers make attempts to dispel people's doubt about their scam,the more they unwittingly reveal the folly in their scam.
VIO-DVLA is not and never was a private organization.
Here is a quote also from their site to help you understand better what VIO-DVLA does: "The Issuance of driver and vehicle licenses are Exclusive preserve of the State Governmenr under the 1999 Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. The Vehicle Inspection Office in States of the Federation are constitutionally authorized to issue valid drivers' license in any State of the Federation"
From their scam letters, it is glaringly clear that our threads both here on NL and Naijahotjobs are causing them some serious loss hence their reference to Naijahotjobs in their hurried response. It is also clear they have their agents on these sites giving them feedback and public opinion.
It is a very strong possibility that the VIO-DVLA site has been hacked by scammer, in the front page of the site you will notice that they deliberately choose not to paste the reply to the job scam allegation directly, instead there is tab that says SPECIAL "INFORMATION ON OUR RECRUITMENT PROCESS" It is this tabthat takes you to another page on a click, this way it does not create any attention since it will look like a normal tab for people who are interested in getting a job to just click.
Also, all information are meant to be gotten from the contacts that they provided on the page of their response( aint that fishy).
Also you will notice that there was a deliberate effort not to dwell much on the contentious medical test fee of N1500, instead they vaguely talked about the possibilty of getting a refund and placed an email to that effect.
People should be careful as it is obvious that some unscrupulous elements of VIO-DVLA are also part of this scam hence their unusual reticence.
Notice how they use volunteer and employment interchangeably to decieve the undiscerning mind.
VIO-DVLA is a government agency and not a private organization, people should be intelligent to make a research about these facts.
Re: Vio-dvla Invitation For Interview And Medical Test by ENITANSEYI: 12:53pm On Dec 30, 2011
I think this rhymz is an enemy of progress. Just because he was not invited for the interview he wants to discourage others from registering. if you are invited go for the medicals and check there website it there this is not a scam ooo stupid RHYMZ or what ever useless name he is bearing. He even lied that he has someone in the VIO in abuja. Bad Belly Enemy of progress.
Re: Vio-dvla Invitation For Interview And Medical Test by rhymz(m): 1:17pm On Dec 30, 2011
ENITANSEYI:

I think this rhymz is an enemy of progress. Just because he was not invited for the interview he wants to discourage others from registering. if you are invited go for the medicals and check there website it there this is not a scam ooo silly RHYMZ or what ever useless name he is bearing. He even lied that he has someone in the VIO in abuja. Bad Belly Enemy of progress.
You are a bonafide criminal. So you registered just so you can decieve people into paying your criminal masters.
Make God punish you and your generation, no go find better work do. Yahoo rogue wey no sabi anything.
Re: Vio-dvla Invitation For Interview And Medical Test by Odunnu: 1:30pm On Dec 30, 2011
Anybody who falls for this stupid scam is a frog, a big stupid frog!!! shey I said it before? The scammers do have representatives here and ofcourse, they cant post with their original ID because we already know how to sift the wheat from the tare. Hungry Scammer
Re: Vio-dvla Invitation For Interview And Medical Test by ENITANSEYI: 1:43pm On Dec 30, 2011
@ rhymz and Odunnu instead of you guys to keep quiet and wait for the day of the physical fitness to see maybe it is true or not before commenting and running your mouth. I think wisdom will make you wait for the day of the fitness and interview before abusing and calling it a scam. Be wise people are watching VIO-VLDA is a private government think. I already have information that people have already told VIO your names and full details. My brother just wait till the d day before you then start talking again. Please so just leave people alone. I hope a word is enough for the wise. This is the last from me. Thanks
Re: Vio-dvla Invitation For Interview And Medical Test by Odunnu: 2:11pm On Dec 30, 2011
So I should wait for you and your evil minded cohorts to completely scam the unemployed before I speak out? You are not serious!

We'll be waiting for your next ID since you've exhausted the usefulness of this.
Re: Vio-dvla Invitation For Interview And Medical Test by rhymz(m): 3:28pm On Dec 30, 2011
Odunnu:

So I should wait for you and your evil minded cohorts to completely scam the unemployed before I speak out? You are not serious!

We'll be waiting for your next ID since you've exhausted the usefulness of this.
Funny enough, I have discovered another very dubious features of these guys. Will have to give it to them though, this guys are computer savvy, I just notice that these guys just registered but somehow managed to backdate their date of registration to feb12, 2008. I noticed this same criminal streak on another rogue in a thread I created like this one to alert the unsuspecting public on the imminent fraud in the VIO-DVLA scheme. The dude's statement was similar to that of this scamartiste here, when I looked him up too, I noticed his registration date was exactly feb 13, 2008 and it was his first post as well.
Me i dey wonder how person go register since 2008 and not make any comment until this scam and they still remember their username and password. More baffling is the fact that they are plenty of them like that laying siege on blogosphere and looking for people to decieve. Make God punish all of them.
Re: Vio-dvla Invitation For Interview And Medical Test by hayotundeh: 1:14pm On Jan 03, 2012
Guys,its a pure scam oo,went to make paymnt at 1stbank mushin n u needed to c ao I was rough-handled down to dia marina headoffice,tank God dey wia nice enuf at d headoffice to caution d officials dt it's d accountholders dey r afta n nt d unsuspectin victim, I still remain loyal to 9ja sha buh I v learnt my lesson

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Resident Doctors Stops Working Following Bankruptcy, Writes Hospital / Gulder Ultimate Search 10 / Opeyemi Awoyemi: When Developers Get Jobs Abroad, Better Founders Emerge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.