Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,650 members, 7,801,896 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:36 AM

Reasons Why You Should Start Your Own Business/company - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Reasons Why You Should Start Your Own Business/company (845 Views)

Reasons You Should Start Selling On Jumia And Konga Today / Why Everyone Above 20 Years Absolutely Should Start A Business / Why You Should Start Your Own Business In Nigeria, Even As A Student. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Reasons Why You Should Start Your Own Business/company by Winnerslfc(m): 8:59am On Dec 20, 2011
Well with the year 2011 rolling by, the general desire of everyone is to move forward. However, moving forward entails proper planning.
In 2012, one should really focus on improving his or financial status.
And i think one way of doing this is by starting something you can call your own business.
Having a business of your own is very important even if you have a job.
Many having gotten a job do neglet the need for having a good business of their own. But if you ask me, it's almost impossible to mantain a good financial balance with your salary alone.

I have written a post on this topic at http://www.felibrain.com/2011/12/best-reasons-why-you-should-start-your.html read it and let's have your own view because your opinion also counts.
Re: Reasons Why You Should Start Your Own Business/company by Toptic(m): 9:55am On Dec 20, 2011
Re: ***( Don't Miss This Opportunity )***
« #1 on: Today at 09:42:13 AM »
Modify message
STOP SPENDING YOUR HARD EARNED CASH ON ADVERTS THAT WON'T BRING YOU CASH. LET US HANDLE THE STRESS FOR YOU!

Hello,

Here is one of the greatest opportunities of our time, and the very decision you make today will surely determine tomorrow.

Many guys here knows me well when it comes to website flipping…but let me assume you’re reading my letter for the very first time.

I am Gbola Ajayi by name, a professional website flipper, affiliate marketer and a prolific writer. I had written over 15 books both online and offline, I had also helped many to build a portfolio when it comes to internet/online businesses.

Wait a minute!

I’m not saying all these to give myself accolade, but to make you realize I’m not here for hanky panky… and I know exactly what I’m doing here.

Straight to the point!

I came to realize lately that a lot of people are being frustrated when it comes to online business and thereby believe it’s never real or there about; I decided to develop a perfect working system that I’ve tried and pass across to my students… guess what the result is always awesome!

To See How it works,  please take this one time pain to visit the link below

http://www.moneyfaults..com

Please ignoring this might be a costly one. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Trucks For Lease / Visa Credit Card That Is Acceptable At Clickbank, Amazon, Commissionjunction Etc / Rememberance..steve Jobs Remains Larger Than Life... A Year After His Passing,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.