Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,352 members, 7,808,229 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:07 AM

Admission Into Nigerian Institute Of Health Technology Is Still On - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Admission Into Nigerian Institute Of Health Technology Is Still On (26379 Views)

How To Get Admission Into Nigerian Universities / Direct Entry Admissions Into Nigerian Universities / Application For Admission Into Nigerian Defence Academy 62nd Regular Course (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Admission Into Nigerian Institute Of Health Technology Is Still On by Siredmond23(m): 9:01am On Dec 20, 2011
Admission into nigerian institute of health technology is currently on.If your interested in any health related cause your can take up the opportunity right now the school fees is as low as 15k
Re: Admission Into Nigerian Institute Of Health Technology Is Still On by gentmint(m): 11:24am On Dec 20, 2011
Where is it and what courses do they offer,other details please.
Re: Admission Into Nigerian Institute Of Health Technology Is Still On by Siredmond23(m): 8:36am On Dec 24, 2011
The school is in Inyi orji river LGA of Enugu state.
They offer causes such as (1 )Environmental health, Human hygien,and so many other
Re: Admission Into Nigerian Institute Of Health Technology Is Still On by bidddy: 11:23am On Sep 21, 2013
am a graduate of biological science and i want to run health course in ur school,can it be possible this yr? and what can it take me
Re: Admission Into Nigerian Institute Of Health Technology Is Still On by ernestjideofo: 9:17am On Jan 10, 2014
I have not credited the required subject at o'level, and I want to run health course in ur school. Pls can I go with awaiting result?
Re: Admission Into Nigerian Institute Of Health Technology Is Still On by franklytrue(m): 7:54am On Oct 03, 2014
A good day to you. I want to make an enquire.

Just yesterday, a friend of mine who is a nurse asked me what is required to be admitted into school of health after WAEC papers are made. She said she wants to go into school of health (not nursing school) after she is done with 'apprentice' nursing. So I want to ask, what is the difference between school of health and school of nursing and how does one get admitted into school of health, and the location of any one in Lagos or Delta state? Thanks.
Re: Admission Into Nigerian Institute Of Health Technology Is Still On by healthtech147: 1:45pm On Aug 14, 2015
Osun state health technology ilesa entrance exam hold on 22nd August 2015 @ Oduduwa Hall Obafemi Awolowo University Ile-Ife State of Osun. Late form still available at Ilesa school centre or Osun state governor office Abere Osogbo. For further information and entrance admission processing contact +2347056181840 for more help.
Re: Admission Into Nigerian Institute Of Health Technology Is Still On by healthtech147: 1:46pm On Aug 14, 2015
Osun state health technology ilesa entrance exam hold on 22nd August 2015 @ Oduduwa Hall Obafemi Awolowo University Ile-Ife State of Osun. Late form still available at Ilesa school centre or Osun state governor office Abere Osogbo. For further information and entrance admission processing contact +2347056181840 for more help.
Re: Admission Into Nigerian Institute Of Health Technology Is Still On by healthtech147: 6:17pm On Aug 21, 2015
Health tech Ilesa State of Osun admission form still on cos entrance exam has been postpone till 3rd/10/2015 hurry now to get your admission form in time delay may be too late. Contact +2347056181840 for further info and admission assistance cos only you kno fill do am oooo. To be as an health student is pride in world of today reach us for more assistance. (

(1) (Reply)

AAUA Student Writes Emotional Letter As He Drop Out Over High Fee / ASUU President, Fagge And Okupe On ChannelsTV / Do Foreigners Come To Nigeria Universities To Study Like Nigerian Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.