Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,047 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:44 AM

I Never Knew All The Powers Of Bananas until..... - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Never Knew All The Powers Of Bananas until..... (1288 Views)

The Powers Of Eating Fruits / Eat More Bananas For More Sons – Scientists / Moringa Oleifera-a Tree With Many Healing Powers. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Never Knew All The Powers Of Bananas until..... by Sameni(m): 8:40am On Oct 02, 2007
Hi Nairalanders,

Never, put your banana in the refrigerator!!!

This is interesting. After reading this, you'll never look at a banana in the same way again.

Bananas contain three natural sugars - sucrose, fructose and glucose combined with fiber. A banana gives an instant, sustained and substantial boost of energy. Research has proven that just two bananas provide enough energy for a strenuous 90-minute workout. No wonder the banana is the number one fruit with the world's leading athletes. But energy isn't the only way a banana can help us keep fit. It can also help overcome or prevent a substantial number of illnesses and conditions, making it a must to add to our daily diet.

1. Depression: According to a recent survey undertaken by MIND amongst people suffering from depression, many felt much better after eating a banana. This is because bananas contain tryptophan, a type of protein that the body converts into serotonin, known to make you relax, improve your mood and generally make you feel happier.

2. Premenstrual Syndrome (PMS): Premenstrual Syndrome is a disorder characterized by a set of hormonal changes that trigger disruptive symptoms in a significant number of women for up to two weeks prior to menstruation. Forget the pills - eat a banana. The vitamin B6 it contains regulates blood glucose levels, which can control the disorder before menstruation.

3. Anemia: Anemia is a condition in which a person’s blood has a lower than normal number of red blood cells. Hemoglobin is an iron-rich protein that gives the red color to blood and carries oxygen from the lungs to the rest of the body. Bananas, high in iron can stimulate the production of hemoglobin in the blood and so helps in cases of anemia.

4. Blood Pressure: This unique tropical fruit is extremely high in potassium yet low in salt, making it perfect to beat blood pressure. So much so, the US Food and Drug Administration has just allowed the banana industry to make official claims for the fruit's ability to reduce the risk of blood pressure and stroke.

5. Brain Power: 200 students at a Twickenham (Middlesex) school were helped through their exams by eating bananas at breakfast, break period, and lunch in a bid to boost their brain power. Research has shown that the potassium-packed fruit can assist learning by making pupils more alert.

6. Constipation: High in fiber, including bananas in the diet can help restore normal bowel action, helping to overcome the problem without resorting to laxatives. And more till number Twenty.

This amazing fruit has over EIGHTEEN ways it can be used to stop illness and prevent diesease getting into the body systema and make you leave healthy. Ask for your copy if interested but it's will cost you just only [ $3 ] per copy.

We accept payment through e-gold, therefore pay the sum of THREE DOLLARS to Alosola e-gold account number 2371537. Once done send the follow to this e-maill address [ aloolusola@yahoo.com ]

1. Name of payee
2. Amount paid
3. e-gold Batch number
4. E-gold account name
5. Date of payment

For Local payment use FlashMeCash account of FirstInland Bank and send only N350 naira to Account Name & Number Alo Olusola S. 0803 472 1790. I will confirm your payment through phone but mail me too.

Once payment has been confirmed a copy of the banana e-book will send to your e-mail address.

Thank you.

Re: I Never Knew All The Powers Of Bananas until..... by heyo: 5:24pm On Oct 08, 2007
u also forgot something,bananas are also strong sexual stimulants.They turn you on without you even knowing.just try them
@same-ni
dont bother wit this ur e-gold shitt,no one is gon pay nothing,u think nigerians dont hav better things 2 do than 2 pay 4 some info about banana?think twice man
Re: I Never Knew All The Powers Of Bananas until..... by larriederm(m): 2:50pm On Oct 09, 2007
@ same-ni
welldone ! this is a good lecture.
Re: I Never Knew All The Powers Of Bananas until..... by oyinyechi(f): 3:31pm On Oct 10, 2007
Thanks 4 this!
Re: I Never Knew All The Powers Of Bananas until..... by tommyex(m): 4:23pm On Oct 11, 2007
Same-ni
Great info,but i mean u should agree with HEYO
In nigeria we can access the internet and i assure u that any1 interested in BANANA and a course study can surely get it free on the Internet.
What cool people of Nairaland do is that they make things like this available for free(i aint really asking 4 it oo),If u have the book i advice u give us free,Because for sure those that are keen on gettin it will spend 2hrs with the Internet and Viola!
Bananas are also good 4 the SKIN
take care

(1) (Reply)

Pain Free Injection Products Developed By Coolsense / Does Anyone Know Anything About Qei+ ? / ::::Please Any Ophthalmologist / Optician In The House? Pls Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.