Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:42 AM

Accident Affected Her Breast: Help Needed. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Accident Affected Her Breast: Help Needed. (691 Views)

Help!!!!! Some Body Hit My Girl For Her Breast And She is In Pain / What Happens When You Punch A Woman On Her Breast? / I'm Dating A Girl 4 A Longtime Recently I Notice Dat Milk Is Coming Out Of Her Breast,i'm Confuse I (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Accident Affected Her Breast: Help Needed. by honey001(m): 12:16pm On Dec 20, 2011
Want a proffesional advice.
Re: Accident Affected Her Breast: Help Needed. by Okijajuju1(m): 12:23pm On Dec 20, 2011
@ O.P

You need to bring her to my clinic shrine.

The first problem is that there was fluib inside her bobbie when she wasnt pregnant. That needs to be cheked out. I think she should still be able to give your children bobbie, but if not, invest in 1.2.3 Peak or Cowbell.

Now on the matter of her Knodo not being naturally lubricated during mini-mini wana-wana, That is probably because of her bobbie that is leaking. I think the hose need to be changed and she also needs an oil change plus servicing.

Just bring her to;

Okija Trado-medical healing spa.

Consultations are from 9am - 4, pm.
Surgery - 9pm - 2 am.

(1) (Reply)

Swiss Woman Tries To Survive On Light Alone, Starves To Death / 2bedroom Flat To Let @ Alapere New House All Tiled Jst Now Out / Why Do People Smoke?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.