Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,823 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:25 AM

The Greatest Battles In Life Have Been Won On Our Knees - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Greatest Battles In Life Have Been Won On Our Knees (1217 Views)

Photos: Nigerian Man Spotted Praying On His Knees In An Airplane / In Jesus Name, All Knees Bow; In Mary's Name, What Happens? / Picture Of Goodluck Jonathan On His Knees Praying For Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Greatest Battles In Life Have Been Won On Our Knees by Orikinla(m): 5:53am On Dec 21, 2011
The greatest battles in life have been won on our knees. And to JEHOVAH God be all the glory for being my conqueror and victor in every battle and I praise, thank and worship HIM for giving me permanent victory over the enemy and over all the agents of the enemy. Hallelujah!

(1) (Reply)

The Mysterious Ways Of God / TB Joshua's Chelsea “false Prophecy” Proved Wrong / Shocking:angel Appears In Redeem Church See Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.