Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,970 members, 7,806,811 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:30 AM

Are You A Business Owner? Tell Your Story And Inspire Someone Today! - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Are You A Business Owner? Tell Your Story And Inspire Someone Today! (1097 Views)

30 Wedding Gowns To Inspire Brides-to-be / Are You A Fashion Business Owner? READ THIS! / How To Tell Your Suit Fits... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You A Business Owner? Tell Your Story And Inspire Someone Today! by amasha(f): 1:10pm On Dec 21, 2011
Hi there,

I’m so excited saying this right now. We are creating a category on Spread Media for Entrepreneurship Interviews and with this we are starting a search for entrepreneurs both young and old. Entrepreneurs who are not scared to tell their stories and Inspire someone. Entrepreneurship Interviews is all about true stories of Entrepreneurs/small business owners and their businesses,their successes and failures, their amazing business ideas, opportunities caught and missed, starting up and failing. It’s the Entrepreneurs World, entrepreneurs get to share everything.

We are doing this because we are so sure there are alot of business owners who would want to share their stories and for other people who would want to learn and start up something too. It’s going to be a lovely learning process.

Are you a business owner?? Do you have a story to share about your Business?? How you started? How you raised funds? What pushed you to start? Did you receive negative or positive feedback?? How you combined it with your everyday job?? Things you have done to grow your business?? Worst Business Advice you have received?? I could go on and on.

The good thing about sharing it that:

You get to inspire someone who has been waiting for the right push to start something
You get to tell the world about who you are and what you do
Your Business grows….When people get to know what you do and are impressed,your phones start buzzing
You feel great about it too.
Endless Benefits

Ready to get started: Send an email to info@spreadmediang.com for information on how to start sharing and we(You and I) will get to work immediately.

Remember:

Successful people are always looking for opportunities to help others. Unsuccessful people are asking, What’s in it for me? – Brian Tracy

I have not failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work .- Thomas Edison

Great achievement is usually born of great sacrifice, and is never the result of selfishness. - Napoleon Hill

Now what are you waiting for?? Who is going to be my first entrepreneur??

Email me on info@spreadmediang.com

Sharing is just a click away. Feel free to share this post. Someone wants to read this.

Thanks

Titilayo Ama

Re: Are You A Business Owner? Tell Your Story And Inspire Someone Today! by Mcleo007(m): 5:51pm On Dec 22, 2011
Nice one there. Its welcome initiative. What is the sharing format? Is it in print media or television, radio or internet?
Re: Are You A Business Owner? Tell Your Story And Inspire Someone Today! by amasha(f): 4:42pm On Dec 28, 2011
The Internet

Reason being that with the various sharing platforms available, the stories would reach alot of people thereby inspiring alot too.

(1) (Reply)

Are These People White Or Black? / Exclusive Photos From Uyo Fashion Foward / Ba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.