Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,124 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:12 AM

United State Visa Assistance Is Needed - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / United State Visa Assistance Is Needed (1620 Views)

Comparison Btw Cost Of Living In The United State And Nigeria. / Schengen Visa Assistance / Schengen Visa Assistance Required (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

United State Visa Assistance Is Needed by usherroyal(m): 4:45pm On Dec 21, 2011
HELLO NAIRALANDERS, I NEED USEFUL INFORMATION ON HOW TO GET UNITED STATE TOURIST OR VISITING VISA, JUST WANNA SPEND 3-6 MONTH THERE AND COME BACK HOME. ALL CONTRIBUTION ARE WELCOME. IF YOU ARE AN AGENT THAT YOU ARE SURE OF YOUR SELF ABOUT UNITED STATE VISA YOU CAN SHOW UP HERE AND ANY OTHER PEOPLE THAT HAVE EXPERIENCE ABOUT UNITED STATE BEFORE ARE ALSO WELCOME. THANKS
Re: United State Visa Assistance Is Needed by Vicjustice: 11:42pm On Dec 21, 2011
usherroyal:

HELLO NAIRALANDERS, I NEED USEFUL  INFORMATION ON HOW TO GET UNITED  STATE TOURIST OR VISITING VISA, JUST WANNA SPEND 3-6 MONTH THERE AND COME BACK HOME. ALL CONTRIBUTION  ARE WELCOME. IF YOU ARE AN AGENT THAT YOU ARE SURE OF YOUR SELF ABOUT UNITED STATE VISA YOU CAN SHOW UP HERE AND ANY OTHER PEOPLE THAT HAVE EXPERIENCE ABOUT UNITED STATE BEFORE ARE ALSO WELCOME. THANKS
www.google.com   
www.ask.com
Re: United State Visa Assistance Is Needed by usherroyal(m): 11:39am On Dec 23, 2011
I know this before asking this question. I believe this forum is set up to assist each other. more3 comment still need on the subject matter. still wait for reasonable response.
Re: United State Visa Assistance Is Needed by WAVixen: 5:28pm On Dec 23, 2011
grin
Re: United State Visa Assistance Is Needed by worry246(m): 5:56pm On Dec 23, 2011
Our old friend
usherroyal
He must have the record on here for asking about tha most countries.
Below is a list of countries from some of his posts!!!  shocked

Have a read and laugh at him!  Good laugh before Christmas.

Georgia visa.
I want to attend Art confrence.
travel to Andorra without france or spain visa.
How is Life in Abu Dhabi.
what do you guys think of israel.
where can i get flight to barbados.
i need some here on nairaland who live in cuba who can tell me life over there.
QUESTIONS CONCERNING QATAR.
anybody that reside in swaziland.
Is kosovo(EU) country still a visa free for nigeria with epassport.
i want 2 come 2 russia in d next 2 month.
any nairalander in new zealand.
is botswana a visa free to canada.
pls i need advice on south korea.
how i can easily get schengen visa.
Re: United State Visa Assistance Is Needed by Vicjustice: 8:14pm On Dec 23, 2011
worry246:

Our old friend
usherroyal
He must have the record on here for asking about tha most countries.
Below is a list of countries from some of his posts!!!  shocked

Have a read and laugh at him!  Good laugh before Christmas.

Georgia visa.
I want to attend Art confrence.
travel to Andorra without france or spain visa.
How is Life in Abu Dhabi.
what do you guys think of israel.
where can i get flight to barbados.
i need some here on nairaland who live in cuba who can tell me life over there.
QUESTIONS CONCERNING QATAR.
anybody that reside in swaziland.
Is kosovo(EU) country still a visa free for nigeria with epassport.
i want 2 come 2 russia in d next 2 month.
any nairalander in new zealand.
is botswana a visa free to canada.
pls i need advice on south korea.
how i can easily get schengen visa.
   Indeed, i just went through some of his posts, i must admit the guy seems a bit too desperate and confused
Re: United State Visa Assistance Is Needed by usherroyal(m): 4:51am On Jan 20, 2012
Let us be serious for once in this forum. What is the meaning of all these you people are saying@ vicjustice, worry, wavixen and co. If you have noting to say, is better you keep silent than to behave as premature. Instead of contribute a meaningful thing that many people will benefit you started saying rubish. Many question asked here are not maybe the person asking didnt know the answer but prefer to ask here for other people to benefit from it. This section is for travelling affair and any member can ask any question here related to travelling. So what is crime there.
Re: United State Visa Assistance Is Needed by justwise(m): 8:45am On Jan 20, 2012
usherroyal:

Let us be serious for once in this forum. What is the meaning of all these you people are saying@ vicjustice, worry, wavixen and co. If you have noting to say, is better you keep silent than to behave as premature. Instead of contribute a meaningful thing that many people will benefit you started saying rubish. Many question asked here are not maybe the person asking didnt know the answer but prefer to ask here for other people to benefit from it. This section is for travelling affair and any member can ask any question here related to travelling. So what is crime there.

Are you a 'travel agent'?

(1) (Reply)

Nairalanders Living In Belize / Yes! Finally In Usa / My Experience In Best Budget Hotel Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.