Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,867 members, 7,806,461 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:51 PM

Post Your Imac, Macbook And Macbook Pro Problems Here. - Computers (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Post Your Imac, Macbook And Macbook Pro Problems Here. (65300 Views)

Post Your India Web Proxy problems Here / Post Your Laptop Problems Here For Free Advice. / Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Your Imac, Macbook And Macbook Pro Problems Here. by makavele: 10:35pm On Jun 29, 2015
Olamilec:
Please where can I get photoshop, microsoft office suite and corelDraw for my new MacBook Pro, is there a way I can get the softwares as we use to get for windows in Computer Village?

app store !!
Re: Post Your Imac, Macbook And Macbook Pro Problems Here. by Cuteamigo1(m): 10:59pm On Jun 29, 2015
makavele:

so untrue
thanks for your reply but i will appreciate it if you can eloborate because i heard apple even created a repair program because it happened to alot of people.
Re: Post Your Imac, Macbook And Macbook Pro Problems Here. by makavele: 11:04pm On Jun 29, 2015
Cuteamigo1:

thanks for your reply but i will appreciate it if you can eloborate because i heard apple even created a repair program because it happened to alot of people.

treat ur Mac like an egg and it won't disappoint you
and never ever run video-games on it . . it wasnt designed for gaming . .
i learnt the hard way . .
Re: Post Your Imac, Macbook And Macbook Pro Problems Here. by Cuteamigo1(m): 4:50am On Jun 30, 2015
makavele:

treat ur Mac like an egg and it won't disappoint you and never ever run video-games on it . . it wasnt designed for gaming . . i learnt the hard way . .
wow, thanks alot for d info
Re: Post Your Imac, Macbook And Macbook Pro Problems Here. by Youngneezy: 12:20am On Jul 08, 2015
please i am using my macbook pro and all of sudden it just reboot and pop up "enter system lock code" and i cant boot into home page....pls i really nid help urgent.its running OSLION 10.7.5 4gb ram 500 hdd,icore5 and i run windows on it with bootcamp..and i have using for like 2yr without issues.could not even remember my icloud pin...pls i really nid help..dnt knw how i can do it not to loose thr documents on the hard drive...thanks in anticipation
Re: Post Your Imac, Macbook And Macbook Pro Problems Here. by kinibd(m): 4:58am On Aug 05, 2015
I am planning on getting a macbook, please is there any insight you can give for the latest without a cdrom and that has retina display? Also i have a friend who uses a mac but he did it in a way he partitioned it to also use a windows OS, is that advisable?
Re: Post Your Imac, Macbook And Macbook Pro Problems Here. by Bolidegz(m): 6:30am On Oct 12, 2015
Hello fellow nairalanders,please help me out. My apple laptop-Mac no longer sounds on the laptop speakers anytime i play music on it. Please help me out with any vital information that would possibly leas to a solution. I look forward to your replies, thanks.
Re: Post Your Imac, Macbook And Macbook Pro Problems Here. by litaninja(m): 10:53am On Nov 05, 2015
Then whats the point of owning it?

makavele:

treat ur Mac like an egg and it won't disappoint you
and never ever run video-games on it . . it wasnt designed for gaming . .
i learnt the hard way . .
Re: Post Your Imac, Macbook And Macbook Pro Problems Here. by makavele: 6:26pm On Nov 05, 2015
litaninja:
Then whats the point of owning it?

ar u okay?

if u want to play games, get a gaming console . .

laptops were designed for productivity

gaming consoles were designed for entertainment

end of discussion
Re: Post Your Imac, Macbook And Macbook Pro Problems Here. by zizomaticz(m): 9:46pm On Nov 05, 2015
IMacs
Re: Post Your Imac, Macbook And Macbook Pro Problems Here. by litaninja(m): 11:26pm On Nov 05, 2015
How short-sighted of you. Computers are designed to handle tasks you throw at them. One of such, is entertaining me via a piece of software known here as a "game".
When I want to be productive, I switch to another piece of software known here as "productivity software" & throw it at the same computer. It is designed to handle both.

~sent via my infinitely-superior-to-a-macbook Gaming laptop, ASUS G73 Series~

makavele:

ar u okay?

if u want to play games, get a gaming console . .

laptops were designed for productivity

gaming consoles were designed for entertainment

end of discussion
Re: Post Your Imac, Macbook And Macbook Pro Problems Here. by makavele: 12:29am On Nov 06, 2015
litaninja:
How short-sighted of you. Computers are designed to handle tasks you throw at them. One of such, is entertaining me via a piece of software known here as a "game".
When I want to be productive, I switch to another piece of software known here as "productivity software" & throw it at the same computer. It is designed to handle both.

~sent via my infinitely-superior-to-a-macbook Gaming laptop, ASUS G73 Series~

You don't have no ASUS G73 besides, how many fps do you get on that sh*t. . .
if u had mentioned a gaming desktop . . yes, i would have taken you more seriously, as it offers better productivity than even the latest Macbook pound for pound and still throws me 100 fps without a hitch . . . . . anyways don't bother to quote me pls, i only discuss with geeks
Re: Post Your Imac, Macbook And Macbook Pro Problems Here. by litaninja(m): 6:28am On Nov 06, 2015
Lol. 1st, I don't really know what I stand to gain by convincing you I have a G73 ROG grin
2nd, despite been the geek YOU really wish to be, I won't rub your face in it.
The fact that I can do with a laptop what you need an entire desktop + a macbook to do should tell you that you still some distance to cover to catch up. Leave all these your "hello world" level coding & join me at the datacentre bruv

makavele:

You don't have no ASUS G73 besides, how many fps do you get on that sh*t. . .
if u had mentioned a gaming desktop . . yes, i would have taken you more seriously, as it offers better productivity than even the latest Macbook pound for pound and still throws me 100 fps without a hitch . . . . . anyways don't bother to quote me pls, i only discuss with geeks
Re: Post Your Imac, Macbook And Macbook Pro Problems Here. by Fulaman198(m): 7:01am On Nov 06, 2015
litaninja:
Lol. 1st, I don't really know what I stand to gain by convincing you I have a G73 ROG grin
The fact that I can do with a laptop what you need an entire desktop + a macbook to do should tell you that you still some distance to cover to catch up. Leave all these your "hello world" level coding & join me at the datacentre bruv

And then the MSi GT80, GT72 Dominator Pro and other powerful laptops spoke!
Re: Post Your Imac, Macbook And Macbook Pro Problems Here. by litaninja(m): 7:16am On Nov 06, 2015
Lol. Wetin dem talk?

Fulaman198:

And then the MSi GT80, GT72 Dominator Pro and other powerful laptops spoke!
Re: Post Your Imac, Macbook And Macbook Pro Problems Here. by Fulaman198(m): 7:18am On Nov 06, 2015
litaninja:
Lol. Wetin dem talk?

They tell your G73 Asus Rog that it is not up to snuff smiley
Re: Post Your Imac, Macbook And Macbook Pro Problems Here. by litaninja(m): 8:56am On Nov 06, 2015
Well, seeing as its a few years old...maybe, but what are they telling these MacBook iFan screaming yahoos

Fulaman198:

They tell your G73 Asus Rog that it is not up to snuff smiley

1 Like

Re: Post Your Imac, Macbook And Macbook Pro Problems Here. by Fulaman198(m): 9:33am On Nov 06, 2015
litaninja:
Well, seeing as its a few years old...maybe, but what are they telling these MacBook iFan screaming yahoos

They are telling these macbook iFan screaming yahoos, don't even try. Your efforts are fruitless Apple (I hope you see the joke there).
Re: Post Your Imac, Macbook And Macbook Pro Problems Here. by makavele: 9:46am On Nov 06, 2015
litaninja:

if you had bothered to read your reply before clicking the "Submit" you would have seen where you shot yourself in the leg . . .
I don't really know what I stand to gain by convincing you that the "Apple is class" on its own
and that your GM isn't at par when it come to productivity . . .
going by your post, i belie you "have" the G73JH 17inch old version . . clocked at only 1.6GHz and 6GB of DDR3 by default . .
common man, i don't wanna get banned for nothing . . i would have told you something really nasty
even older macbook airs were clocked at 1.8 GHz and even 2.0 GHz by default ( remove turbo boost )
the short of it, pls join me at "github" n "stackoverflow" . . .
Re: Post Your Imac, Macbook And Macbook Pro Problems Here. by litaninja(m): 10:04am On Nov 06, 2015
I stopped reading and started ROLLING when i read 1.6GHz / 6GB.......bruv bruv bruv....stop hatin' grin
makavele:

if you had bothered to read your reply before clicking the "Submit" you would have seen where you shot yourself in the leg . . .
I don't really know what I stand to gain by convincing you that the "Apple is class" on its own
and that your GM isn't at par when it come to productivity . . .
going by your post, i belie you "have" the G73JH 17inch old version . . clocked at only 1.6GHz and 6GB of DDR3 by default . .
common man, i don't wanna get banned for nothing . . i would have told you something really nasty
even older macbook airs were clocked at 1.8 GHz and even 2.0 GHz by default ( remove turbo boost )
the short of it, pls join me at "github" n "stackoverflow" . . .

Re: Post Your Imac, Macbook And Macbook Pro Problems Here. by litaninja(m): 10:06am On Nov 06, 2015
Lmao. Good one. Let's forgive them and have their thread return to Mac support issues. They need the help....

Fulaman198:

They are telling these macbook iFan screaming yahoos, don't even try. Your efforts are fruitless Apple (I hope you see the joke there).

1 Like

Re: Post Your Imac, Macbook And Macbook Pro Problems Here. by lalaboi(m): 2:08pm On Nov 06, 2015
Really, whats there to brag about? Buy whatever laptop you wish. . all are bound to have one issue or the other at one point in time and its up for threads like these to help support them.

There;s no perfect hardware in this world but depending on how good you care for it, it will last you a long time. I have had a mac since my first year in uni and 6years later i am still using it efficiently which is a good thing because my earlier windows only lasted a year and half. If it works for you, stick with it.
Re: Post Your Imac, Macbook And Macbook Pro Problems Here. by makavele: 6:54pm On Nov 06, 2015
litaninja:
I stopped reading and started ROLLING when i read 1.6GHz / 6GB.......bruv bruv bruv....stop hatin' grin

u said u own an ROG G73 which is a few years old . . and i gave you the default factory specs
mtscheewww . . . . who is deceiving who ... ?
Re: Post Your Imac, Macbook And Macbook Pro Problems Here. by makavele: 6:56pm On Nov 06, 2015
lalaboi:
Really, whats there to brag about? Buy whatever laptop you wish. . all are bound to have one issue or the other at one point in time and its up for threads like these to help support them.

There;s no perfect hardware in this world but depending on how good you care for it, it will last you a long time. I have had a mac since my first year in uni and 6years later i am still using it efficiently which is a good thing because my earlier windows only lasted a year and half. If it works for you, stick with it.

Relax let me finish him now . . .

Big question: WHY DO PEOPLE BUY BUGATTI VEYRONS, LAMBOS, GTIs, etc . . when MY COROLLA, OR GOLF 2, OR EVEN TOYOTA CARINA will do the same job . . which is ... TAKE ME TO AND FRO MY DESTINATION

In there lies your answer as per why people purchase Macs . . .

1 Like

Re: Post Your Imac, Macbook And Macbook Pro Problems Here. by litaninja(m): 9:17pm On Nov 07, 2015
The fact is, you're paind bruv grin
makavele:

Common sense - why so uncommon ?
D!ckhead shoulda' knwn da' was a typo
when u have better facts for us; please feel free to quote me . . until then,
remain blessed . . .
Re: Post Your Imac, Macbook And Macbook Pro Problems Here. by Maleeq(m): 1:37pm On Nov 08, 2015
makavele:

Relax let me finish him now . . .

Big question: WHY DO PEOPLE BUY BUGATTI VEYRONS, LAMBOS, GTIs, etc . . when MY COROLLA, OR GOLF 2, OR EVEN TOYOTA CARINA will do the same job . . which is ... TAKE ME TO AND FRO MY DESTINATION

In there lies your answer as per why people purchase Macs . . .
Emmmmmm....so people buy macs to show off affluence?
I've always said the average mac user here in Nigeria gets a mac simply for "effizy". Plus they ALWAYS feel the need to defend their "investment".

@makavele & @litaninja
Oya, you guys should kiss and make up (Not literally kiss o! Abegi)
To each, his own. This thread is meant for MAC related issues. Kindly stop derailing the thread.

Regards.
Re: Post Your Imac, Macbook And Macbook Pro Problems Here. by makavele: 3:40pm On Nov 08, 2015
Maleeq:

Emmmmmm....so people buy macs to show off affluence?
I've always said the average mac user here in Nigeria gets a mac simply for "effizy". Plus they ALWAYS feel the need to defend their "investment".

@makavele & @litaninja
Oya, you guys should kiss and make up (Not literally kiss o! Abegi)
To each, his own. This thread is meant for MAC related issues. Kindly stop derailing the thread.

Regards.

In Nigeria, yes most people buy macs just for the "affluence" tag attached to it. But I got my mac cos windows sucks when it comes to
server administration. In fact, I have gotten so used to terminal/bash commands ; that I can no longer remember simple commands for Window's command prompt . . . It's better to run Unix/Linux natively on a Mac, than install a virtual box environment on windows . . .

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

You Can Now Upgrade To Windows 10 / Difference Between China HP And Original HP? / Computer Professional Body In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.