Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,182 members, 7,780,257 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:26 AM

Photo:muma Gee Gets Married To Prince Eke - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo:muma Gee Gets Married To Prince Eke (21680 Views)

Prince Eke And Muma Gee's Twins Are All Grown Up And So Cute (photos) / Kidnappers Release Prince Eke, Muma Gee's Husband / Don Jazzy Shares Throwback Pic Of When He Used To Play For Muma Gee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo:muma Gee Gets Married To Prince Eke by Goldieluks: 12:02pm On Dec 23, 2011
superior1:

U mean o shocked shocked
Re: Photo:muma Gee Gets Married To Prince Eke by Nobody: 12:03pm On Dec 23, 2011
All the boys now bear prince in order to get the actress, na wao! Maybe me too need to add prince to my name in order to land that actress!
Re: Photo:muma Gee Gets Married To Prince Eke by Ranoscky(m): 12:03pm On Dec 23, 2011
Bluetooth, I hope say ur gf na virgin o! If not, u know how many times she don distributam to oda guys b4 u continue from wier she stop?. . . U get luck say toto no get meter. U for curse d 1st day wey u throw ur koroba inside her well.
Re: Photo:muma Gee Gets Married To Prince Eke by swtdarling(f): 12:11pm On Dec 23, 2011
i dont know why nairalanders re always full of criticism.nothing would ever please them.always full of insults.where as they might be worse than she is!!!!!
Re: Photo:muma Gee Gets Married To Prince Eke by Nobody: 12:22pm On Dec 23, 2011
Okija_juju:

Old cargo with her toy boy.

That her congo go don gain independence since 1900. angry

grin grin
Re: Photo:muma Gee Gets Married To Prince Eke by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 12:28pm On Dec 23, 2011
Arrrrrgh - sexy Mumagee , whyyyy my only fantasy, my only sexy mammageeee why have you don this to meeee. I never got a chance to hit it grin grin grin
Re: Photo:muma Gee Gets Married To Prince Eke by cameronese(m): 12:30pm On Dec 23, 2011
Sometimes, I couldn't help but to think "What manner of people are really here in NL"??

If you think you can just say and do anything because you're in one hidden corner behind
a PC, then you can be classified as irresponsible!

When God first created man, Adam was one. God then said, "It is not good for man to be alone;
I will make him a helper as his counterpart" (Genesis 2:18).

As long as man was alone, he could not really be good. For him to be good is to imitate God, the giver of good.
A man alone would have no one to whom to bestow good, and therefore, could not be called "good."
This is what God meant when He said, "It is not good for man to be alone."

God gave a wife to a man and you have the moral to publicly vilify them? Would you reasonably expect any good thing from God?

This couple you're talking about, have fulfilled all legal and spiritual requirements before God and man.
Therefore, they are more rightous, more acceptable, and more competent than most of you who may not attain the same acceptable status in life.

Don't forget, you are responsible to whatever  action you take (say or do) against your fellow man.

Hence, becareful
Re: Photo:muma Gee Gets Married To Prince Eke by Emperoh(m): 12:33pm On Dec 23, 2011
I am getting disgusting by the day with this practice.
Biko, what is cake doing in a TRADITIONAL marriage?
Re: Photo:muma Gee Gets Married To Prince Eke by IbroSaunks(m): 12:38pm On Dec 23, 2011
deols:

the cake ehn! i likke d concept
sister deols! Salam!
Re: Photo:muma Gee Gets Married To Prince Eke by member479760: 12:39pm On Dec 23, 2011
so the guyman papa na king!
Re: Photo:muma Gee Gets Married To Prince Eke by juman(m): 12:52pm On Dec 23, 2011
Congrats. Happy married life wishes.
Re: Photo:muma Gee Gets Married To Prince Eke by Yorisb: 12:53pm On Dec 23, 2011
Okwa Nne na Nwa? shocked

Blom Blom!
Re: Photo:muma Gee Gets Married To Prince Eke by Ranoscky(m): 1:00pm On Dec 23, 2011
purefella:

why should a fin sexy guy get something unpleasant and still happy smiling about it?
who u dey ask?
Re: Photo:muma Gee Gets Married To Prince Eke by r231(m): 1:07pm On Dec 23, 2011
nice cheesy
Re: Photo:muma Gee Gets Married To Prince Eke by 195(f): 1:39pm On Dec 23, 2011
Ranoscky:

who u dey ask?
grin grin grin grin

r231:

nice cheesy

u dey remember your own abi?

ur own don pass - u sef na old cargo

na we dey on board now cheesy cheesy
Re: Photo:muma Gee Gets Married To Prince Eke by kenjudy(m): 2:47pm On Dec 23, 2011
Doesn't matter if she don distribute d thing shaa cos many guys still needs her even at her old age I can bet u. But my girl just told me about how she (muma gee) tried snatching one woman's oyibo husband for PH. (D oyibo na d owner of BONGA VILLA HOTEL) I hear say na village chief priest settled d matter with d oyibo man settling her at last before she finally end up releasing her debute album. That's d game shaa, cos she's sharp bitch maaaannnn!!! I like dat cos dats what niggaz call husting biatch, Lol
Re: Photo:muma Gee Gets Married To Prince Eke by madjune(m): 2:52pm On Dec 23, 2011
MUMA GEE? i'm happy for her anyway but, are you sure this isnt a movie they are shooting?
I dont believe it. Dude is too fine for her.
Re: Photo:muma Gee Gets Married To Prince Eke by Okijajuju1(m): 3:23pm On Dec 23, 2011
cameronese:

Sometimes, I couldn't help but to think "What manner of people are really here in NL"??

If you think you can just say and do anything because you're in one hidden corner behind
a PC, then you can be classified as irresponsible!

When God first created man, Adam was one. God then said, "It is not good for man to be alone;
I will make him a helper as his counterpart" (Genesis 2:18).

As long as man was alone, he could not really be good. For him to be good is to imitate God, the giver of good.
A man alone would have no one to whom to bestow good, and therefore, could not be called "good."
This is what God meant when He said, "It is not good for man to be alone."

God gave a wife to a man and you have the moral to publicly vilify them? Would you reasonably expect any good thing from God?

This couple you're talking about, have fulfilled all legal and spiritual requirements before God and man.
Therefore, they are more rightous, more acceptable, and more competent than most of you who may not attain the same acceptable status in life.

Don't forget, you are responsible to whatever action you take (say or do) against your fellow man.

Hence, becareful

Wetin you dey talk na?!

Who dey fear you?! If I talk wetin I talk for your front nko?! Wetin you fit do?!

Wetin concern Adam and Eve with Muma gee and her smallie?!
angry

Make you no use because of internet dey talk anyhow o!

Old cargo with expired congo marry smallie and you dey yarn opata. Abeg talk your own drex go one corner jor!

What manner of bulls'hit! Like say na you holy pass! angry
Re: Photo:muma Gee Gets Married To Prince Eke by princeonx: 3:33pm On Dec 23, 2011
Ara ga gba ndi Ara! Whether you like am or you no like am lol
Re: Photo:muma Gee Gets Married To Prince Eke by sylve11: 4:47pm On Dec 23, 2011
Ranoscky:

who u dey ask?

grin grin grin grin cool
Re: Photo:muma Gee Gets Married To Prince Eke by kizito96(m): 5:39pm On Dec 23, 2011
Happy Married Life
Re: Photo:muma Gee Gets Married To Prince Eke by mystikal(m): 6:15pm On Dec 23, 2011
Muma Gee don marry sha.

Wish her the best and plenty fine fine children
Re: Photo:muma Gee Gets Married To Prince Eke by itiswell1(m): 6:24pm On Dec 23, 2011
Congratulation.

Child Abuse
Re: Photo:muma Gee Gets Married To Prince Eke by ikoha: 6:39pm On Dec 23, 2011
I WONDER WHY SOME GUYS DEY TOO GREEDY AND WILL NEVER BE CONTENT WITH WHAT THEY HAVE.
LOOK AT THIS MUMU PRINCE IKE KOH PRINCE EKE GO CARRY THIS AKATA WEY DON ENTER MENOPAUSE SAY NA IM WIFE WHERE THERE ARE MANY YOUNG GIRLS OUT THERE DYING TO HAVE HIM. HE WANTS MUMGEE ALL BECAUSE HE WANTS MORE MONEY AND FORTUNE FROM MUMUGEE. NONSENSE!!!!
Re: Photo:muma Gee Gets Married To Prince Eke by Vindy: 7:01pm On Dec 23, 2011
My guy na pity, only pity na em i feel for you. Love my ass. If you be my brother i for do fasting so that thing you eat go clear. Black power.
Re: Photo:muma Gee Gets Married To Prince Eke by Vindy: 7:05pm On Dec 23, 2011
My brother iko, i feel you but leave, some woman dey very very diabolical and we know them. Pray God not to meet them.
Re: Photo:muma Gee Gets Married To Prince Eke by moremi2008(m): 7:32pm On Dec 23, 2011
Hmmmn, is that her son? Where is the groom?
Re: Photo:muma Gee Gets Married To Prince Eke by MeGaStReEt: 7:53pm On Dec 23, 2011
That Prince Eke guy doesn't look happy. #thinking
Re: Photo:muma Gee Gets Married To Prince Eke by cameronese(m): 9:16pm On Dec 23, 2011
Okija_juju:

Wetin you dey talk na?!

Who dey fear you?! If I talk wetin I talk for your front nko?! Wetin you fit do?!

Wetin concern Adam and Eve with Muma gee and her smallie?!
angry

Make you no use because of internet dey talk anyhow o!

Old cargo with expired congo marry smallie and you dey yarn opata. Abeg talk your own drex go one corner jor!

What manner of bulls'hit! Like say na you holy pass! angry

It's not a matter of who dey fear who, it's a matter of decency and respect.

Even if you don't fear me, you could as well respect the couple.

It's a marriage between a man and a woman, not man and man or man and animal.

Just make sure you get the best when you wants to marry, leave others with theirs.

Thank you my brother, or is it sister? grin
Re: Photo:muma Gee Gets Married To Prince Eke by moremi2008(m): 9:40pm On Dec 23, 2011
cameronese:

It's not a matter of who dey fear who, it's a matter of decency and respect.

Even if you don't fear me, you could as well respect the couple.

It's a marriage between a man and a woman, not man and man or man and animal.

Just make sure you get the best when you wants to marry, leave others with theirs.

Thank you my brother,  or is it sister?  grin

Egbawa! What is this crazy Aunty yarning? How are your comments related to this post? Are you ok?
Re: Photo:muma Gee Gets Married To Prince Eke by supereagle(m): 11:15pm On Dec 23, 2011
[size=24pt]Proverbs 18 vs22 Whoso findeth a wife findeth a good thing, And obtaineth favor of God.[/size]

Pls wish them well and stop critizing them
Re: Photo:muma Gee Gets Married To Prince Eke by cameronese(m): 12:15am On Dec 24, 2011
moremi2008:

Egbawa! What is this crazy Aunty yarning? How are your comments related to this post? Are you ok?

It is well

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nollywood Kid stars Of 15years Ago and what they look like today(photos) / Picture Of Fred Amata And Daughter / Fashanu's Ex-wife Abigail Igwe Plots Another Desperate Trick To Arrest Him.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.