Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,894 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:17 AM

Refund Of School Fees After Refusal Of Uk Student Visa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Refund Of School Fees After Refusal Of Uk Student Visa (2201 Views)

REFUSAL Of Visa And Seizure Of Passport By UK Embassy / Refusal Of Entry Clearance (uk Visa) / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Refund Of School Fees After Refusal Of Uk Student Visa by babybird82(f): 8:37pm On Oct 02, 2007
Can someone please tell me how to go about processing for school fees refund after visa refusal to the UK.
The refusal was since september last year.
Re: Refund Of School Fees After Refusal Of Uk Student Visa by Bossman(m): 6:06pm On Oct 03, 2007
Just contact the school. Try the registrar's office, the international Student's office or so. I am sure you have some kind of contact number for the school. As long as the fees are not non-refundable (it should not be), you shoulld be able to get it back. Just go through the proper channel.
Re: Refund Of School Fees After Refusal Of Uk Student Visa by babybird82(f): 6:23pm On Oct 03, 2007
@ Bossman

Thanks for the reply. Its the coventry university. Why i asked is because it was last year the visa was refused. Well its actually my husband that applied. He was hoping he would re-apply this year but a lot of things happened. He now wants to do hos masters at the lagos business school. He actually got a letter from the school this year offering him the same place but he never replied. I hope that wont delay the refund.
Re: Refund Of School Fees After Refusal Of Uk Student Visa by pages(f): 12:13pm On Oct 05, 2007
Their representative (Coventry University - Sub-Saharan Africa team) will be visiting Nigeria this month. Here is a mail that was sent to me. hipe it will be useful.

Tim Hunt will be visiting Nigeria in October 2007

Please invite your relatives and friends to make an appointment to meet Tim if they would like to apply to study at Coventry University

Nigerian Itinerary

Abuja: 15th to 17th October staying at the Hilton Hotel, Abuja
Enugu:19th to 20th October staying at the Protea Hotel, Enugu
Lagos:22nd to 24th October staying at the Sheraton Hotel, Ikeja

To make an appointment to meet Tim Hunt call him on his local number Tel: 0807 381 1813
International roaming +44 797 498 4959
Or contact Fatima Modupe, Coventry University's liaison Office at the Nigeria Office, Abuja, tel. 0803 589 4362

To browse the list of courses starting in January 2008 please log onto the West African Society website www.westafricansociety.co.uk

Well even if they said something about applying, it would hurt to try all the same

(1) (Reply)

Do I Need A Visa To Enter Dublin During My Visit To London? / BREAKING NEWS: Nigerians Now Require Visas To Enter Ghana / Canada Visa Categories: What You Need To Know About Traveling To Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.