Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,767 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:32 PM

Wont They Give Us 2012 Prophesies As Usual? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Wont They Give Us 2012 Prophesies As Usual? (8280 Views)

TB Joshua Prophesies About Attack On Nigeria & Ghana / 2015 Elections…As Prophets Gives Contradictory Prophesies / Full Text Of Apostle Suleman's Prophesies For 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wont They Give Us 2012 Prophesies As Usual? by alfablondy: 8:21am On Dec 24, 2011
goshen360:

I DON'T WAIT FOR MAN OF GOD FOR DIRECTIONS AS A BELIEVER, I GO TO GOD IN PRAYERS AND WAIT FOR GOD TO SPEAK TO ME. GOD HAD SPOKEN TO ME AND SAME WORD FOR MY NATION. I SEND YOU THE MESSAGE OF GOD HERE TO MY BELOVED COUNTRY, NIGERIA. HERE IS WHAT THE MOST HIGH GOD HAD SPOKEN, "BEFORE KINGDOMS AND NATIONS CHANGE, MEN MUST CHANGE" I MUST CHANGE, YOU MUST CHANGE, WE (THE PEOPLE, INCLUDING MEN OF GOD AND GOVERNMENT) MUST CHANGE AND THEN OUR NATION WILL CHANGE. PLEASE, PASS THIS ON TO OUR BROTHERS AND SISTERS. GOD BLESS YOU ALL.

So you want the Men of God to change to what?
Re: Wont They Give Us 2012 Prophesies As Usual? by numo86(m): 8:27am On Dec 24, 2011
have y'all forgotten to pray for d world to end??, i mean that shuld be d prayer point that shuld be 1st on our prayer list, because no matter how much we pray for things to get better in this bedeviled temporary world ,d more we move deep into d last days, and ofcus none of our prayers can avert or stop the signs of d end times from happening, Jesus himself prophesied about our times, earth quakes will continue as usual and in higher magnitudes,immorality and self indulgence will rapidly increase,wicked men and impostors will advance from bad to worse,pestilences will be making headlines on the news, what about terrorism and crimewe all know the answer, in all we do we shuld never forget to pray for Gods kingdom to come,because that is d only avenue thru which all mankinds predicaments can be a thing of d past, death(our worst enemy),hunger,sicknesses,old age,crime wil all pass away jus like chaff bein blown away by wind, lets hold on to bible prophesies and anticipate an end to this ungodly world just like noah did, thanks
Re: Wont They Give Us 2012 Prophesies As Usual? by MAYOWAAK: 8:28am On Dec 24, 2011
The top 10 predictions for 2012 in no special order as follows:

1.Activism will become the most sought after profession in Nigeria.

2.Lagos State University (LASU) would be renamed FAT University to represent the shape of some people's pockets would take after students pay the increased N250,000.00 school fees.FAT is also abbreviation for Fashola and Tinubu(FAT) university.

3.2012 would see the rise of cassava cabal.

4.Ex-president Olusegun Obasanjo,the father of modern anti-subsidy movement,would repent and join the pro-subsidy camp in criticising the administration.

5.Dame Patience Jonathan will organise rallies nationwide explaining to her "fellow poor widows" that subsidy must go because only rich widows benefit from it.

6.Ex-convicts Diepreye Alamieyesigha,Bode George and Tafa Balogun would receive national honours.

7.The Nigerian Governors Forum(NGF) would embark on strike to protest their inability to meet up with minimum wage demands.

8.The budget for 2013 would be submitted late again in 2012 and the speaker would criticise the president for late presentation again and would be applauded by legislators again.

9.The price of buying a Nigerian youth would reduce from transport fare and full lunch to transport fare and cassava bread only.

10.President Jonathan to find a new pet project (not cassava bread) to talk about.My bet is on Otuoke fish fortified with Vitamin F.
Re: Wont They Give Us 2012 Prophesies As Usual? by tolaadepej(m): 9:49am On Dec 24, 2011
we also can recieve from God dont let any1 stay between you and your God,
Re: Wont They Give Us 2012 Prophesies As Usual? by Funkymallam(m): 9:59am On Dec 24, 2011
Re: Wont They Give Us 2012 Prophesies As Usual? by tlops(m): 10:14am On Dec 24, 2011
2012 will be a great year! Good things will happen, so NLer fear not!
Re: Wont They Give Us 2012 Prophesies As Usual? by amurx(m): 10:22am On Dec 24, 2011
e dey tribune
Re: Wont They Give Us 2012 Prophesies As Usual? by amurx(m): 10:40am On Dec 24, 2011
tribune.com.ng/sat/index.php/front-page-articles/6199-2012-predictions-violent-revolution-imminent-olabayo-all-will-be-well-in-oyo-adeboye.html
Re: Wont They Give Us 2012 Prophesies As Usual? by Nosyke(m): 12:10pm On Dec 24, 2011
musKeeto:

My Predictions for 2012.

1. I see a lot of black forests growing around the country. RABOBSKIMININMI NEIE,A ADKE SIEF.
Interpretation: Due to removal of fuel subsidy, barber price go double. Afro go become new hairstyle.
Halleluia. Glory glory

2. As the great dragon of Oyel Sub-Zero will be slaughtered, air pollution will be drastically reduced round the country. NIMINi MAKORSKY SHEVCHENKO DROGBARARA.
Interpretation. As cost of fuel goes up, expect people to switch generators for inverters, cars for bicycles, etc

3. From the east, shall be sent not just Indian hair, but Chinese eyes also due to a great medical discovery 'eye transplant'.

Honestly, you are sick grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Wont They Give Us 2012 Prophesies As Usual? by Valmesk(m): 12:24pm On Dec 24, 2011
They never prophesied bokoharam @ d end of 2010,but bokoharam have been strikin Naija land since the inception of 2011,may be things greater dan bokoharam awaits Naija in 2012,
Re: Wont They Give Us 2012 Prophesies As Usual? by alfablondy: 4:26pm On Dec 24, 2011
tlops:

2012 will be a great year! Good things will happen, so NLer fear not!
This is optimism. Na so den dey talk at d beginning of every new year.
Re: Wont They Give Us 2012 Prophesies As Usual? by vislabraye(m): 4:44pm On Dec 24, 2011
A pastor said there will be a cure for HIV AIDs in 2011. .
Re: Wont They Give Us 2012 Prophesies As Usual? by stormm: 7:27pm On Dec 24, 2011
goshen360:
Those of us in Winners have already received the focus and the Word for the year 2012. At the end of the day, it is left for everyone to pray unto God to personalise the prophecies and work out his or her own salvation with fear and trembling./quote]

No be slaps you dey receive?
Re: Wont They Give Us 2012 Prophesies As Usual? by tlops(m): 5:15pm On Dec 25, 2011
there was bombing today!
Re: Wont They Give Us 2012 Prophesies As Usual? by EfeEkarume(m): 6:33am On Dec 27, 2011
Pastors aren't that stingy, they'll soon start giving.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Strictly For Christians: Having Questions About Sex, Dating or Relationships? / Hating Christians Is Fulfilment Of The Scripture / How Churches Make Their Members Buy Their Books

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.