Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,789 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:37 PM

Which Church Or Cult Can Make Someone Rich - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Which Church Or Cult Can Make Someone Rich (3876 Views)

Which Church Program Would You Want To Attend? (Hilarious Photos) / Which Church Represents True Christianity / Which Church Do You Attend And Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Church Or Cult Can Make Someone Rich by Rusko: 4:25pm On Dec 23, 2011
My condition is very critical and needs something miraculous or magical. Thanks.
Re: Which Church Or Cult Can Make Someone Rich by Nobody: 5:15pm On Dec 23, 2011
The LORD makes some poor and others rich; he brings some down and lifts others up (1 Samuel 2:7)

Put your trust in the LORD he alone can you rich.
Re: Which Church Or Cult Can Make Someone Rich by Goshen360(m): 7:02pm On Dec 23, 2011
if they obey and serve me (God), they will spend their days in prosperity and their days in pleasure. This is the word of God.
Re: Which Church Or Cult Can Make Someone Rich by manmustwac(m): 7:06pm On Dec 23, 2011
None of them can make you rich. But all of them can make themselves rich.
Re: Which Church Or Cult Can Make Someone Rich by Rusko: 11:35pm On Dec 23, 2011
MrBible:

The LORD makes some poor and others rich; he brings some down and lifts others up (1 Samuel 2:7)

Put your trust in the LORD he alone can you rich.
I don suffer no be small but i feel i deserves something better.
Re: Which Church Or Cult Can Make Someone Rich by Rusko: 11:37pm On Dec 23, 2011
manmustwac:

None of them can make you rich. But all of them can make themselves rich.
I wish to be proven otherwise.
Re: Which Church Or Cult Can Make Someone Rich by Rusko: 11:40pm On Dec 23, 2011
goshen360:

if they obey and serve me (God), they will spend their days in prosperity and their days in pleasure. This is the word of God.
Bros i need as sharp sharp now. No time for servitude now. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Catholic Answers- Mary, The Queen Of Heaven!! / Richest Pastors In The World 2020: No. 1 Will Shock You / The Truth About Jesus (blind Christians Wont Believe)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.