Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,566 members, 7,809,064 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:07 PM

Haulage Business!haulage Business!haulage Business! In Nigeria - Business To Business (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Haulage Business!haulage Business!haulage Business! In Nigeria (55622 Views)

How To Start A Haulage Business With Renault Trucks / I Need A Company That Can Manage My Truck - Haulage Business --- Carrying Goods / Haulage Trucks/investing In Haulage Business! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Haulage Business!haulage Business!haulage Business! In Nigeria by davids202(m): 1:40pm On Oct 25, 2015
Pls nlanders sincerely is any one currently doing business/or have done business with the OP pls kindly respond.
Re: Haulage Business!haulage Business!haulage Business! In Nigeria by uwish: 8:04pm On Nov 01, 2015
Hi Nairalanders,

Do not start Haulage Business without due consultation from the EXPERT
Re: Haulage Business!haulage Business!haulage Business! In Nigeria by HullemanTrucks: 8:22am On Nov 13, 2015
Good morning Nairalanders,

Any companies in Haulage who are looking to update their fleet with european tractors, trailers or rigids, Hulleman Trucks in the Netherlands are the partner that you have been looking for.

Based in the Netherlands, 100 km northeast of Amsterdam, we have a regular stock of 100 + trucks, which is very dynamic due to the fact that we buy and sell over 100 trucks per week.

I welcome you to come and visit us and pick out your new truck.

Please visit our website for more information and in the meantime I have listed some trucks which may be of interest and are available to go directly on the boat to Tin Can island.

http://www.hulleman.com/en/our-stock/daf/100171/

http://www.hulleman.com/en/our-stock/volvo/100908/

http://www.hulleman.com/en/our-stock/daf/100942/

http://www.hulleman.com/en/our-stock/scania/100776/

http://www.hulleman.com/en/our-stock/mercedes-benz/100424/

http://www.hulleman.com/en/our-stock/iveco/100429/

Looking forward to hearing from you,

Best regards,

Mark
Re: Haulage Business!haulage Business!haulage Business! In Nigeria by sz: 5:16pm On Dec 22, 2015
Good day my fellow hard working Nigerian and Nairalanders. I have an American flatbed that i use to carry a compressor for my borehole business.

But anyone that knows about the borehole business know that the Indians have come and changed the entire profitability of the business. So i decided to get out of the business. Just by total luck and went to Lagos and meet with a friend who said he can get me flatbed work. I dismounted the compressor and gave him the flatbed.

The truck has been working with a Chinese company now since April 2015 doing well and I am getting paid about N375,000 a month. They fuel it. maintain it and use there own drivers. The truck carries finished products from there factory in Ijebu to a warehouse in Ibafo.

The same company said if I have another flatbed or a 30ton tipper they can take it off me.

Now I have 2 question,

1) Should I get another International truck that is not common in Nigeria but I can maintain it by getting my parts directly from Canada because I schooled there. Or get a truck that is more common in Nigeria like Mack or daf...Mind you international are one of the cheapest truck manufacturers in the world with reasonable quality. ?? I donno wat to do.

2) should I get another flatbed or a tipper. The company can pay me 375k/month for the tipper and 500k/month for the tipper. Mind you the tipper is more expensive too.

Please advice. Note I import all my machines myself. I don't by Nigeria use because you are flushing you mony down the toilet and I don't by tokunbo because it too expensive.

Any advice will be nice.

1 Like

Re: Haulage Business!haulage Business!haulage Business! In Nigeria by TOKUGAWA(m): 12:07pm On Jan 07, 2016
I need flatbed trucks that can move btw 30-32tons of billets (normally used for making iron rods).This trucks will move the billets from Shagamu to Benin.
Also,i need Bucket trucks that can move scrap metal from Abuja to same location in Benin. PLease treat as urgent, call 08035326378.
Re: Haulage Business!haulage Business!haulage Business! In Nigeria by uwish: 11:49am On Jan 22, 2016
sz:
Good day my fellow hard working Nigerian and Nairalanders. I have an American flatbed that i use to carry a compressor for my borehole business.
But anyone that knows about the borehole business know that the Indians have come and changed the entire profitability of the business. So i decided to get out of the business. Just by total luck and went to Lagos and meet with a friend who said he can get me flatbed work. I dismounted the compressor and gave him the flatbed.
The truck has been working with a Chinese company now since April 2015 doing well and I am getting paid about N375,000 a month. They fuel it. maintain it and use there own drivers. The truck carries finished products from there factory in Ijebu to a warehouse in Ibafo.
The same company said if I have another flatbed or a 30ton tipper they can take it off me.
Now I have 2 question,
1) Should I get another International truck that is not common in Nigeria but I can maintain it by getting my parts directly from Canada because I schooled there. Or get a truck that is more common in Nigeria like Mack or daf...Mind you international are one of the cheapest truck manufacturers in the world with reasonable quality. ?? I donno wat to do.
2) should I get another flatbed or a tipper. The company can pay me 375k/month for the tipper and 500k/month for the tipper. Mind you the tipper is more expensive too.
Please advice. Note I import all my machines myself. I don't by Nigeria use because you are flushing you mony down the toilet and I don't by tokunbo because it too expensive.
Any advice will be nice.

(1) Since you have been using the international truck and know the nitty-gritty of the vehicle, go ahead and import it so far it is the company that maintain it (according to you), no problem if they are not complaining about it

(2) If you have the capital to purchase the tipper that would give you higher RETURNS but be very sure you calculate the period of realizing your capital. If not stay with the flatbed

Best of luck!
Re: Haulage Business!haulage Business!haulage Business! In Nigeria by sz: 3:00pm On Jan 25, 2016
Good day my brother a d thanks for your reply. I have done a lot of searching and asking for advice i think i will buy the tipper for sure either mack or man diesel. I will be buying tokunbo in lagos or cotonou. People i have asked around say these trucks are easily maintain in our great nation. My only fear that is left is: I see so many tipper in lagos and abuja. I hope the markia not saturated. In abuja last week between wuse 2 and airport i count 45 tippers. Plz let me know what you think.

Up Nigeria. !!! grin
Re: Haulage Business!haulage Business!haulage Business! In Nigeria by uwish: 1:38am On Jan 26, 2016
sz:
Good day my brother a d thanks for your reply. I have done a lot of searching and asking for advice i think i will buy the tipper for sure either mack or man diesel. I will be buying tokunbo in lagos or cotonou. People i have asked around say these trucks are easily maintain in our great nation. My only fear that is left is: I see so many tipper in lagos and abuja. I hope the markia not saturated. In abuja last week between wuse 2 and airport i count 45 tippers. Plz let me know what you think.
Up Nigeria. !!! grin

what do you see those truck doing? working or damaged. meanwhile you should not be concern about them since you 've a company that would be taking up yours if truly they asked for it and 've been paying you so much for the flatbed

Best of all success!
Re: Haulage Business!haulage Business!haulage Business! In Nigeria by babytejiri(m): 8:33am On Jan 26, 2016
Re: Haulage Business!haulage Business!haulage Business! In Nigeria by Techliet(m): 12:59am On Feb 26, 2016
Re: Haulage Business!haulage Business!haulage Business! In Nigeria by Ogazyduby: 2:08am On May 15, 2016
Assuming my driver delivers goods from Lagos to Abuja. On his way back he picks load to Lagos and he doesn't remit the proceeds to me because he knows that there is no way I will know he carried load. Is there a way I can know, e.g mounting camera?
Re: Haulage Business!haulage Business!haulage Business! In Nigeria by okine4real: 10:26pm On Jun 14, 2016
Hello i have a ben truck, am willing to give it out to a company to manage it for me. Its a benz truck 814. Pls contact me if you interested. 07087776267/08036541861.

Regards

Re: Haulage Business!haulage Business!haulage Business! In Nigeria by Chekitaut: 3:32am On Jun 15, 2016
Re: Haulage Business!haulage Business!haulage Business! In Nigeria by petitmonde(m): 12:45pm On Oct 24, 2016
uwish:

Though I promised to talk on tipper or what we can call dump truck, but because of these questions sent into my email box, I will talk a little more on flat bed. Majorly they want to know the capital by which they can start haulage business:

The capital depends on series of factor such as Type of haulage you want to go into (20tons or 30tons, Flat bed of container built body; Brand  of truck(IVECO, MAN, DAF or MACK), The model of the truck, the tonnage

For a 20tons container built body, it will cost between 2.8m - 3.2miilion, For a 20tons flatbed body, it will cost between 2.2m - 2.6miilion

For a 30tons with container built body, it will cost between 4.7m - 5miilion, For a 30tons flatbed body, it will cost between 4.2m - 4.7miilion.

NB: This is not 100% certain, you can do the pricing by yourself.

Then you have the following to do on the newly acquired truck:

Tractor Head (Grade A) N2,700,000.00

Flatbed Body N1,500,000.00
                          N4,200,000.00

ELECTRICAL WORK

MECHANICAL WORK:     Servicing Parts, Engine Oil, Oil Treatment

ACCESSORIES:     Battery
                             Front Tyre
                             Jack (32 Tons)               
                             Tarpaulin    
                             Fire Extinguisher           
                             Wheel Spanner             
                             C-Caution     

VEHICLE REGISTRATION

For more info send your email to: haulagino@gmail.com or 08132820002

Re: Haulage Business!haulage Business!haulage Business! In Nigeria by petitmonde(m): 4:43pm On Oct 24, 2016
uwish:
Hi Nairalanders,

Do not start Haulage Business without due consultation from the EXPERT
please,which six-tyre box-body truck(s) is/are best for haulage in Nigeria.
someone said rotor engine and filter trucks like scania and freightliner are not good for haulage work.how true is that?
Re: Haulage Business!haulage Business!haulage Business! In Nigeria by petitmonde(m): 4:46pm On Oct 24, 2016
popless:
nice thread plsss, Managers, Agent nd Owners of Trucks of any kind plssss, let us keep d thread alive. Share ur experiences plsss. Altho i ve two trucks DAF 85, 20tonns, 6tyres, Mercedez, 20tonns, 6tyres also, i need constant work for dem to meet up thr weekly target. Contact me on whatsapp 07068293361
could you please give a first-hand experience about the DAF truck in terms of durability and maintenance cost?
Re: Haulage Business!haulage Business!haulage Business! In Nigeria by popless(m): 1:13pm On Oct 25, 2016
petitmonde:

could you please give a first-hand experience about the DAF truck in terms of durability and maintenance cost?

Truck has beeen sold already.
Re: Haulage Business!haulage Business!haulage Business! In Nigeria by GRACEGLORY: 3:11pm On Nov 06, 2016
petitmonde:

please,which six-tyre box-body truck(s) is/are best for haulage in Nigeria.
someone said rotor engine and filter trucks like scania and freightliner are not good for haulage work.how true is that?

Trucks needed asap for a very long term contract. To haul sausages and biscuits.
Re: Haulage Business!haulage Business!haulage Business! In Nigeria by petitmonde(m): 3:34pm On Nov 06, 2016
GRACEGLORY:

Trucks needed asap for a very long term contract. To haul sausages and biscuits.
do you accept container-body trucks?
Re: Haulage Business!haulage Business!haulage Business! In Nigeria by GRACEGLORY: 7:35pm On Nov 06, 2016
petitmonde:

do you accept container-body trucks?

Please, send me photo via Whatsaap or cyrusjesunifemi@gmail.com
GOD Bless you
Re: Haulage Business!haulage Business!haulage Business! In Nigeria by EXPORTFINANCE: 8:12pm On Dec 03, 2016
Anyone got very good flatbed trucks to pick up MSC...charcoal from Ogbomoso suburb to Lag...call 08100491344...its weekly trip!
Re: Haulage Business!haulage Business!haulage Business! In Nigeria by okine4real: 3:38pm On Jan 17, 2017
Hello All, you can now call us to help you mive your goods, loads etc from one location to another. Call us on 07087776267.

Re: Haulage Business!haulage Business!haulage Business! In Nigeria by yemabolly: 12:29am On Apr 16, 2017
hello my people, pls I have two Benz 814 box body for haulage business, I have drivers that manage the trucks but I need company where I can be loading the truck. preferably load that is going to northern area from Lagos. pls WhatsApp me on 08033925338
Re: Haulage Business!haulage Business!haulage Business! In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:18am On May 15, 2017
lukman22:
@Uwish. I just stumble on this thread 2day and I must comend u on ur gud work.I love trucking business and presently I have 1 unit of 30ton MAN diesel truck. I bought it july 2013 used ,overhauled and put in a good shape. It has being a rocky road ever since. Engine knock 2times,compressor,rims,tyers busting ( hardly last a month),axle issues. I ended up changing the engine to a direct tokumbo engine. Right now,things has started looking promising
Wished I saw this ur thread earlier b4 I venture into the biz,I would have been in a gud position to get it right in the first place.I would have gone for a direct tokumbo instead of Naija used.
That's the truck below

Hope you have started reaping ?
Re: Haulage Business!haulage Business!haulage Business! In Nigeria by lukman22: 4:48pm On May 15, 2017
Truck undergoing a huge make over.Is a 10 Tyre 30ton truck with short frame and this causes constant tyre bust putting a lot of strain on my pocket.So right now,i'm converting it to 12tyre truck with extended frame. will be good to go by ending of next month
Naughtysite:

Hope you have started reaping ?
Re: Haulage Business!haulage Business!haulage Business! In Nigeria by eeekem213: 10:24pm On May 19, 2017
Hello everyone, I'm outsourcing for a client who is in urgent need for flat beds to haulage imported powdered agricultural fertilizer chemical from apapa to abakiliki on a year contract. Please if you have any in good working condition don't hesitate to reach me on 07056357582
Re: Haulage Business!haulage Business!haulage Business! In Nigeria by Chekitaut: 12:22am On May 30, 2017
Interested in HAULAGE?
Cement company in need of tipping truck to lift coal from Kogi state to Ewekoro, Ogun state,
Load capacity 30tons,
3trips per week
Payment: NGN2,000,000/month(exclude Gas)
Duration: 1year.

Contact 08030506567
Re: Haulage Business!haulage Business!haulage Business! In Nigeria by yankeejeez(m): 3:29pm On Jun 01, 2017
hi,
I will like to partner with tipper and truck owners or haulage companies to execute a haulage contract which involves carrying clay sand from ogun state to benin, also the same foreign company wants to haul felspar from abeokuta to benin, and thirdly another job to haul sand from auchi to benin. all these are raw materials used for production by the company.
these are three routes where 30-40 tons tippers or goods trucks are required and your vehicle can ply any of these routes depending on which is convenient for you.
contract will last for 6 months.
interested parties should please send sms or call me on 08120213105 for prices per ton and more discussion on how to start loading, offloading. payment is on delivery/offloading.

Start immediately!!!

thanks for reading.

1 Like

Re: Haulage Business!haulage Business!haulage Business! In Nigeria by lataj007: 11:14am On Dec 16, 2018
Treat as urgent

20Nos of 30tons of Bucket Trucks.

We have contract in Edo state haul kaolin from Elele village to okpella within Edo state. It is a distance about 26.4 kilometers.
We need trucks owning companies to lease to us healthy and sounds trucks of 20 NOS of 30 tons trucks on 12months basis.

Other Terms

1.Contract renewable every 12months with option on both sides to terminate some for not performance.

2. Trucks must have comprehensive insurance policy.

3. Truck owner to pay drivers salaries.

4. We house the drivers in a secured hostel.

5. We pay local Govt, police, obas, and community levies.

6. We pay the trucks owner on the 2nd/3rd and the 16th/17th of every month. That is every two weeks.

7. This contract already in operation we only need additional trucks to increase our deliveries.

8. We need your daily price so that the truck can commence work immediately.

We are looking forward to your favourite response.

Thanks.

Call/whatsapp 08068861088
Pls direct contact will be much appreciated

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Links To Haulage Threads / Equipment Leasing / Renting (construction) / Quality Nigerian Made Kitchen And Bakery Equipment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.