Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,267 members, 7,780,600 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:17 PM

She Has Been Unfaithful 2 Her Husband Before, She Feels Like Doing It Again - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Has Been Unfaithful 2 Her Husband Before, She Feels Like Doing It Again (2593 Views)

Things I Like Doing When Am Alone / How It Feels Like Having Sex With My Best Friend the whole gist / What Do You Like Doing On A First Date? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Has Been Unfaithful 2 Her Husband Before, She Feels Like Doing It Again by drnoel: 10:21pm On Dec 23, 2011
Her husband is not romantic at all. All he does is work, work, work, and return home tired and go to sleep immediately. Even on weekends, he has no time for sex and yet he does not seem to be bothered about it. Sometimes she wonder what kind of man he is. In the night, both of them will lie there together and yet he won’t do anything. If she tries 2 touch him, he'll tell her not 2 bother him cos he is very tired. Its no more funny anymore she also works, but also loves passion and sex. Out of frustration, she had a brief affair with a colleague in the office last year, but quit the relationship after 3 months cos of guilty conscience. She said she still loves her husband and don’t want to leave him. But he is not passionate and doesn’t give her what she wants. And she is finding it difficult to cope.

So far now, they haven’t had sex 4 like 8 months and she badly needs that desire, the passion, the friction of 2 bodies touching, sweating, kissing, doing it, those sweet words, she is suffocating and badly needs it. She feels like cheating on him again cos being deprived of sex for over 6 months is really killing her. How can she solve this problem? She wanted to discuss this issue of sex with him b4, but is scared of his reaction and doesn't want 2 be viewed as a prostitute or slut.

What does she do? How does she tackle this, help b4 she starts sleeping with the first man she meets that take her fancy.

Re: She Has Been Unfaithful 2 Her Husband Before, She Feels Like Doing It Again by Kslib(m): 10:59pm On Dec 23, 2011
For the man,two things are involved(either him dy colect him share for outside,or he borrow smbody him d1ck).For the woman,two things are involved(Either she be natural born cheater,or her valuables don expire).For the op,one thing is involved(This story no complete)!
Re: She Has Been Unfaithful 2 Her Husband Before, She Feels Like Doing It Again by drnoel: 11:06pm On Dec 23, 2011
oga, na so I hear the story. I neva hear the cmplete version. Once I hear am I fit finish up, until then na wetin I get I post.
Re: She Has Been Unfaithful 2 Her Husband Before, She Feels Like Doing It Again by Nobody: 1:34am On Dec 24, 2011
the guy probably sell im manhood for money rituals undecided
Re: She Has Been Unfaithful 2 Her Husband Before, She Feels Like Doing It Again by Ranoscky(m): 2:44am On Dec 24, 2011
For the man, 2things are involed. He is tired after a stresful day and needs a rest. For the woman, 2things are involve. It's either she continue living with her unromantic husband or call it QUIT! For the op, 1thing is involve. U r d guy dat d woman is eyein as a sex mate, so maybe u wanto use this medium to ask nlers if piankin the woman is justifiable. As for Ranoscky, guess what is involve?. . . He exits thread immediately!
Re: She Has Been Unfaithful 2 Her Husband Before, She Feels Like Doing It Again by drnoel: 5:19pm On Dec 24, 2011
Re: She Has Been Unfaithful 2 Her Husband Before, She Feels Like Doing It Again by 195(f): 5:29pm On Dec 24, 2011
even on xmas day u guys are still debating

hmmm . .
Re: She Has Been Unfaithful 2 Her Husband Before, She Feels Like Doing It Again by drnoel: 1:42pm On Dec 30, 2011
na so na
Re: She Has Been Unfaithful 2 Her Husband Before, She Feels Like Doing It Again by Alfoasegh: 3:22pm On Dec 30, 2011
190_@:

even on xmas day u guys are still debating

hmmm . .

grin grin grin grin grin This 190 no go kill person ooo
Re: She Has Been Unfaithful 2 Her Husband Before, She Feels Like Doing It Again by 25omega(m): 3:35pm On Dec 30, 2011
There is more to the story than we know.

The man can't be that stressed and tired that he can't throw down even once in 8 months shocked
The woman needs to have a serious chat with him to find out exactly what it is thats going on. He probably found out she cheated on him or maybe he is cheating and looking for ways out.

(1) (Reply)

Seven (7) Sarcastic Statements Single Ladies Make! / Is Online Friendship/relationship Really Worth It?? / Ghosts' On Nairaland's Romance Section!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.