Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,798 members, 7,802,556 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:15 PM

Dr Sign Fireman : "get Money" Anointing - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dr Sign Fireman : "get Money" Anointing (10122 Views)

Pastor Sign Fireman Arrested In Ritual Murder Case / Dr. Sign Fireman Is A True Man Of God! / Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dr Sign Fireman : "get Money" Anointing by Atheists: 11:43pm On Dec 23, 2011
Re: Dr Sign Fireman : "get Money" Anointing by tavon(m): 2:56am On Dec 24, 2011
hahahaha stupidity of africans
Re: Dr Sign Fireman : "get Money" Anointing by egin(m): 1:50pm On Dec 25, 2011
Did you see what I saw in the video? Those falling down are all women
Re: Dr Sign Fireman : "get Money" Anointing by dare2think: 1:55pm On Dec 25, 2011
Remember guys,

'Touch not his anointed'

Wonder why his anointed in Nigeria are always charlatans.

That country needs to reinvent it's national philosophy, the one we currently have is a fraud and benefitting the elites only.

Both political and religious.
Re: Dr Sign Fireman : "get Money" Anointing by edujoy(m): 1:57pm On Dec 25, 2011
Hope he is not fake: wish them all the best
Re: Dr Sign Fireman : "get Money" Anointing by Nobody: 2:15pm On Dec 25, 2011
OMG, people Dumb sha, grin
Re: Dr Sign Fireman : "get Money" Anointing by stagger: 2:18pm On Dec 25, 2011
I don't know anything about this guy, but what I do know is that many of the natural haters are secretly asking themselves in their closet where only them and God knows their innermost thoughts,

"how this man dey take do am?"

and secretly wishing they were him. HMMMM!
Re: Dr Sign Fireman : "get Money" Anointing by Nobody: 2:19pm On Dec 25, 2011
stagger:

I don't know anything about this guy, but what I do know is that many of the natural haters are secretly asking themselves in their closet where only them and God knows their innermost thoughts,

"how this man dey take do am?"

and secretly wishing they were him. HMMMM!
you can't be serious??
That man is a nutcase! angry
Re: Dr Sign Fireman : "get Money" Anointing by Nobody: 2:19pm On Dec 25, 2011
I bet a primary school kid can count 1 to 20 better undecided
Re: Dr Sign Fireman : "get Money" Anointing by Bisijohn: 2:32pm On Dec 25, 2011
In the last days, many shall false prohets shall in and do wonders. By their fruits you shall know them.
Re: Dr Sign Fireman : "get Money" Anointing by mazaje(m): 2:54pm On Dec 25, 2011
Na wah ohhh. . . . .No be small thing
Re: Dr Sign Fireman : "get Money" Anointing by GWslim(f): 2:57pm On Dec 25, 2011
believe in the word of God not man.
Re: Dr Sign Fireman : "get Money" Anointing by markovnikoff001(m): 3:06pm On Dec 25, 2011
Did anybody hear at 1:26 where he said "Hello" and someone replied "Hi baby"? or did I hear wrong? Now that's hilarious - romantic love for the pastor.
Re: Dr Sign Fireman : "get Money" Anointing by justwise(m): 3:30pm On Dec 25, 2011
markovnikoff001:

Did anybody hear at 1:26 where he said "Hello" and someone replied "Hi baby"? or did I hear wrong? Now that's hilarious - romantic love for the pastor.

I heard that, very funny how church has now been turned to night club
Re: Dr Sign Fireman : "get Money" Anointing by ZEN(m): 3:36pm On Dec 25, 2011
Did anybody hear at 1:26 where he said "Hello" and someone replied "Hi baby"? or did I hear wrong? Now that's hilarious - romantic love for the pastor

maybe na his wife
Re: Dr Sign Fireman : "get Money" Anointing by Nobody: 3:37pm On Dec 25, 2011
It is well . . . by angelic arrangement grin grin grin

Anything "Fast Money" oil can do, Fire Man can do better
Re: Dr Sign Fireman : "get Money" Anointing by bxg(m): 3:37pm On Dec 25, 2011
smh
Re: Dr Sign Fireman : "get Money" Anointing by PastorKun(m): 3:38pm On Dec 25, 2011
obvioiusly there is a legion of mamon demons operating in that cult.  angry
Re: Dr Sign Fireman : "get Money" Anointing by mazaje(m): 3:42pm On Dec 25, 2011
markovnikoff001:

Thought it was Hi daddy. . . . .
Re: Dr Sign Fireman : "get Money" Anointing by lifestyle1(m): 4:19pm On Dec 25, 2011
Atheists:

[flash=425,355]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ghDKbtm2WY0&feature=related[/flash]

Pimping Jesus.

[size=15pt]You Are Contributing To the Growth of his Ministry by Promoting his videos Free Of Charge.   grin grin grin[/size]

You are making him more famous.   undecided
Re: Dr Sign Fireman : "get Money" Anointing by Nobody: 4:46pm On Dec 25, 2011
Fake Dr fireman ; hello

His peni-s sucker; hi baby grin grin grin grin grin grin in church?

In Nigeria, you don't need to be very smart to make it, the rate at which people are gullible is beyond comprehension. You can see they all actors and actresses, smiling and laughing.

I need to also go and set up my church , but my conscience won't allow. It seems to be that these fraudsters have no conscience.
Re: Dr Sign Fireman : "get Money" Anointing by damola1: 5:09pm On Dec 25, 2011
This is so hilarious, Poverty is a f*cked up disease!,

check the video till 0.12, a guy ran just before the first girl fell, how did he know where it'll happen, and to whom it'll happen,

Fraud!
Re: Dr Sign Fireman : "get Money" Anointing by Goshen360(m): 5:56pm On Dec 25, 2011
The zeal of the Lord consumed my heart after watching this video. This is the end time and people looking for quick miracle after being warned by Christ will definitely see anything and call it real. ZOMBIES in the church. There is nothing like anointing to make money or get money anointing. People are manipulated out of their own greed for wealth and quick money as it is obvious they don't read their bibles. Whatever their preachers present to them is acceptable, becomes a practice and when people who check through the bible to see if these things are real in new testament church practices, people say we are the ones that r wrong. BEWARE OF LEAVEN OF THE PHARISEES, JESUS WARNED. MANY THINGS THAT THESE PREACHERS PREACH ARE MAINLY TRADITIONS OF MEN IN THEIR GREED.
Re: Dr Sign Fireman : "get Money" Anointing by aribisala0(m): 6:01pm On Dec 25, 2011
Well if you are going into battle against Boko Haram you need to be better prepared than this
Re: Dr Sign Fireman : "get Money" Anointing by Nobody: 7:43pm On Dec 25, 2011
markovnikoff001:

Dude it is Hi Daddy, and not what ur ears are turning it into grin
Re: Dr Sign Fireman : "get Money" Anointing by Niseamaka(m): 8:04pm On Dec 25, 2011
goshen360:

The zeal of the Lord consumed my heart after watching this video. This is the end time and people looking for quick miracle after being warned by Christ will definitely see anything and call it real. ZOMBIES in the church. There is nothing like anointing to make money or get money anointing. People are manipulated out of their own greed for wealth and quick money as it is obvious they don't read their bibles. Whatever their preachers present to them is acceptable, becomes a practice and when people who check through the bible to see if these things are real in new testament church practices, people say we are the ones that r wrong. BEWARE OF LEAVEN OF THE PHARISEES, JESUS WARNED. MANY THINGS THAT THESE PREACHERS PREACH ARE MAINLY TRADITIONS OF MEN IN THEIR GREED.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Majority of Nigerian christians are ZOMBIES IN THE CHURCH. If you call on the name of Jesus before them, they fall on the ground, roll over several times and when they get up, they dip their hands inside their pockets and give the little money they have to their so called men of God, who continues to live in stupendous opulence while their congregation wallows in abject poverty. Tithing and sowing of seeds is the name of the game.
Re: Dr Sign Fireman : "get Money" Anointing by ramalot(m): 8:43pm On Dec 25, 2011
Funny stuff
Re: Dr Sign Fireman : "get Money" Anointing by doctokwus: 8:45pm On Dec 25, 2011
No sane man needs to hide it:d guy is a fraudster& his followers are all fools.He shd b condemned bc he is no man of god,no one shd hoodwink people into condemning dis fraud
Re: Dr Sign Fireman : "get Money" Anointing by thinkerboy: 10:28pm On Dec 25, 2011
Keep it balanced mate. "In the church Jesus did not only heal. He healed some, He delivered some AND He helped some." - Sign Fireman

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evbKqnOUWGw
Re: Dr Sign Fireman : "get Money" Anointing by thinkerboy: 10:30pm On Dec 25, 2011
But you shall remember Jehovah your God, for it is He who gives you power to get wealth, so that He may confirm His covenant which He has sworn to your fathers, as it is today.
- Deuteronomy 8:18
Re: Dr Sign Fireman : "get Money" Anointing by donchuky(m): 11:11pm On Dec 25, 2011
Testimony time at Pastor fireman official page(signfireman.org) ," Somebody invited me to this church. When I came, I saw how God was moving, the miracles, and the many explosive breakthroughs. I decided to join. After the man of God Dr. Sign Fireman prayed for me, that week I made six million, and, in addition, someone gave me a car! That week I was given a contract of 15 Billion! Her Excellency, the wife of our President was the special guest of Honour on the day it was launched! Major Newspapers carried it!( which newspaper name it?) - Mr. Ikechukwu Okorie"
"For some time things were really rough for me. It was so bad that I came to this church with only 50 Naira! That was all the mony that i had as a human being! That day I participated fully in the service. Things were so bad that I even trekked home! But the next day I was given a contract of 80,000 Naira! It shocked me![WHICH COMPANY grin) I decided to make this church my church. Then, it exploded: I was given building contracts all over Nigeria! All of them are worth 1.8 Billion Naira! I thank God that I am part of this commission! - Mr. Chris Onuoha( ITS ALL ABOUT MONEY MAKING AND MARKETING AS HE SIDE IN HIS INTERVIEW WITH A BRITISH REPORTER)

Biography
Dr. Sign Fireman became born again at the age of five, was called yet at a very tender age, started writing Christian articles at the age of six, started preaching at the age of seven, got involved in pastoring at the age of twelve, started writing Christian books at the age of fourteen, and started holding city-wide miracle crusades at the age of nineteen (with thousands attending and two people lame from birth walking, among many other miracles), and planted his first church at the age of twenty.( i comment my reserve)

To be prepared for the work, he read over forty thousand books, and Jesus appeared to him over one thousand times and taught him the mistakes and mysteries of Christianity, making his teaching ministry striking and revolutionary! On the 11th July, 1994 by 8:37pm, God specially anointed him with fire … an experience that burnt part of his face and part of his hair. from then on, literally all manner of miracles began to follow his prayer and words.( NO MORE COMMENT chikna.)
Re: Dr Sign Fireman : "get Money" Anointing by moremi2008(m): 2:51am On Dec 26, 2011
LOL! I can't believe people are still falling for this sham pastor! I am not surprised though. This is how TB Joshua started.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Have Peace In Difficult Times / Nigeria Comes First With Most Christians In Africa / New Warnings To Pastor Kumuyi, Muoka Etc - By Sister Linda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.