Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,953 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:45 AM

Muslims Drop Your Bb Pin - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Muslims Drop Your Bb Pin (3871 Views)

Am An Islamic Musician ,i Love Both Men And Female .add My Pin 320D696D / THE TRUTH: Pin:27595e5c Add Me To Show It To You / Drop your Prayers Here, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muslims Drop Your Bb Pin by voltront: 6:56am On Dec 24, 2011
Salam aleakum, its increasingly difficult for muslim brothers to meet muslim sisters. In this present age especially for those living outside areas where muslims dominate. So I would like those who know they are rigtly guided to drop their bb pin here and meet someone. You never know.
So let me start, 2796A2BE m (engr) looking for a F may Allah guide us aright
Re: Muslims Drop Your Bb Pin by deols(f): 8:39am On Dec 29, 2011
hmmn. so why avnt pple been dropping.
I tell u, many Muslims are shy to do such things. thats d very reason we started the thread, Muslim singles, Let us have a talk. you can join us there. https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-751801.0.html
Re: Muslims Drop Your Bb Pin by Nobody: 8:54am On Dec 29, 2011
pity. i dont have a BB.

but pls dont collect the BB pin of the lady im eyeing cos if u do na war.

Everyone already knows my pick here
Re: Muslims Drop Your Bb Pin by maclatunji: 3:00pm On Dec 29, 2011
^This guy is losing it! grin

voltront:

Salam aleakum, its increasingly difficult for muslim brothers to meet muslim sisters. In this present age especially for those living outside areas where muslims dominate. So I would like those who know they are rigtly guided to drop their bb pin here and meet someone. You never know.
So let me start, 2796A2BE m (engr) looking for a F may Allah guide us aright

Have you received new contacts since this thread started? You know they don't need to post here before they can contact you.
Re: Muslims Drop Your Bb Pin by Sircuba: 7:08pm On Mar 03, 2013
I'm a muslim, male and graduate(human anatomy) but unemployed...need a "RELIGIoUS muslimah" my pin 2246DAD1...hidinal siratal mustikiim

1 Like

Re: Muslims Drop Your Bb Pin by Omexonomy: 2:02pm On Mar 09, 2013
Sir cuba: I'm a muslim, male and graduate(human anatomy) but unemployed...need a "RELIGIoUS muslimah" my pin 2246DAD1...hidinal siratal mustikiim
. Most of those girls prefer to be the 9th wife of a rich alhaji than be ur wife

2 Likes

Re: Muslims Drop Your Bb Pin by abacusCm(m): 1:24pm On Aug 09, 2013
I am a muslim guy from nigeria.I need a muslim lady for serious relationshp.my pin is 232FD963
Re: Muslims Drop Your Bb Pin by BetaThings: 10:01am On Aug 10, 2013
Omexonomy: . Most of those girls prefer to be the 9th wife of a rich alhaji than be ur wife
So you are in charge of Muslims' marriage register?
Re: Muslims Drop Your Bb Pin by kemiola89(f): 2:13pm On Aug 10, 2013
Lol! Where are the sisters? I don't want to believe all the sisters on this forum are taken. cool
Re: Muslims Drop Your Bb Pin by killlie(m): 2:48pm On Aug 10, 2013
I am Muslim guy of about 25years old. I am still a student of Unilorin. Need a Hijabite sister for serious relationship. Here is my Pin:2387F6A3.

2 Likes

Re: Muslims Drop Your Bb Pin by deols(f): 8:40pm On Aug 10, 2013
Dont get involved in haram relationships o. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Muslims Drop Your Bb Pin by tbaba1234: 9:14pm On Aug 10, 2013
kill-lie:
I am Muslim guy of about 25years old. I am still a student of Unilorin. Need a Hijabite sister for serious relationship. Here is my Pin:2387F6A3.

Serious relationship

Abeg o!! No promotion of haram relationships here.
Re: Muslims Drop Your Bb Pin by Nobody: 9:40pm On Aug 10, 2013
this is obviously a bad thread and its precedence is actually the fulfillment of the hadith that muslims will copy the others, even to the point of doing dangerous thing like crawling into a hole just because non muslims do it. relationship, serious or otherwise, if its not focused from the start on marriage, it is bad. thank God i dont have bb, ever. if i had, no dame would have gotten it except if she was my partner already. why would young people with boiling blood be bbing each other and iblis [lana] is not the transmitter/satellite and time keeper?

abeg can this thread.
Re: Muslims Drop Your Bb Pin by killlie(m): 10:42am On Aug 11, 2013
tbaba1234:

Serious relationship

Abeg o!! No promotion of haram relationships here.
. I don't understand your comment,Tbaba. Is serious relationship synonymous with promoting Haram? Hw did you come to such conclusion?
Re: Muslims Drop Your Bb Pin by tbaba1234: 9:31pm On Aug 11, 2013
kill-lie:
. I don't understand your comment,Tbaba. Is serious relationship synonymous with promoting Haram? Hw did you come to such conclusion?

Salam, Pre marital relationships are haram. The below is an old post.

When i say pre marital affairs, i mean boyfriend-girlfriend affair.. You are either married or you are not. In Surah maidah, Allah says (rough translation):

Today all good things have been made lawful for you. The food of the People of the Book is lawful for you as your food is lawful for them. So are chaste, believing, women as well as chaste women of the people who were given the Scripture before you, as long as you have given them their bride-gifts and married them, not taking them as lovers or secret mistresses. The deeds of anyone who rejects faith will come to nothing, and in the Hereafter he will be one of the losers. (Surah 5:5)

Also in Surah Nisa

If any of you does not have the means to marry a believing free woman, then marry a believing slave– God knows best [the depth of] your faith: you are [all] part of the same family – so marry them with their people’s consent and their proper bride-gifts. [Make them] married women, not adulteresses or lovers..... (Surah 4:25)

A relationship outside the confines of marriage is essentially haram. If you meet someone and there is a mutual attraction. You do it the right way. He informs your family. You do not get too cozy by exchanging text messages and calls. You do it the right way. If he is serious, he 'd contact your guardian.

Before making a decision to marry this person, you guys can have conversations in the presence of your mahram (guardian), not locked up in a room. The guardian doesn't have to sit on the same table with you; basically your conversation has to be in an open area. This is a very important point and you should take advantage by finding out as much as you can about your potential spouse. Ask the tough questions and see how you both get along in conversations. Is he comfortable with your aspirations? What does he look for in a wife?

You can meet multiple times if needed but all in the presence of a guardian ; After this, you make a decision whether you want him as a husband, he also decides whether he wants you as a wife. When there is an agreement, you start making plans for marriage

"Do not prevent them from marrying their husbands when they agree between themselves in a lawful manner." [Noble Quran 2:232]

The Prophet said, "Whenever a man is alone with a woman the Devil makes a third."

Hadith - Sahih Bukhari, Book 25, Number 5403, Narrated Abdullah ibn Amr ibn al-'As

Marriage is difficult, there is no guarantee it will work; but if you have two people that believe in and love Allah.. Then no matter what happens you know that the rights of the other will not be violated.
Re: Muslims Drop Your Bb Pin by mutaalim(m): 9:21am On Aug 12, 2013
@ Thaba 1234 has said it all
Re: Muslims Drop Your Bb Pin by showietee: 1:29pm On Aug 13, 2013
kemiola89: Lol! Where are the sisters? I don't want to believe all the sisters on this forum are taken. cool

They are not taken, but they fear their lord for this doesn't look good enough.
Re: Muslims Drop Your Bb Pin by kemiola89(f): 2:37pm On Aug 13, 2013
^^ well, i was just being sarcastic, thanks for that. I know this ain't the right way to go about it.
Re: Muslims Drop Your Bb Pin by showietee: 7:13pm On Aug 13, 2013
kemiola89: ^^ well, i was just being sarcastic, thanks for that. I know this ain't the right way to go about it.

If you want it right, then start right.

What you sow, you shall reap....

Foundation matters alot, so don't toy wit it.
Re: Muslims Drop Your Bb Pin by kemiola89(f): 9:04am On Aug 14, 2013
showietee:

If you want it right, then start right.

What you sow, you shall reap....

Foundation matters alot, so don't toy wit it.
Helloooo!
What do you mean by "if i want it right"? I didn't even say i was searching, and if i want it i sure know how to go about it. Thanks.
Re: Muslims Drop Your Bb Pin by showietee: 10:28pm On Aug 14, 2013
The statement doesn't mean am refering to you, Its a general advice....
Re: Muslims Drop Your Bb Pin by omoyele71: 5:54pm On Jan 10, 2016
Assalamu aleykum, I'm a Muslim male ,I'm 22 years old preparing to enter university in this year and I will like to join Muslim group on bbm. This is my bb identity: 58BCC813... Mal salam.

(1) (Reply)

Does This Mean Islam Condone Paedophilia And Child Marriage? / The 7 Deadly Questions Muslim Do Asked Christian And How To Give An Answer To It / The Importance Of Sadaqatul-fitr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.