Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,338 members, 7,808,192 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:24 AM

His Wife Is Doing Drug - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / His Wife Is Doing Drug (1928 Views)

"My Wife Is A Prostitute" - Husband / My Wife Is Threatening To Leave If I Can't Find Job / My Wife Is Pregnant For An ‘Okada’ Man, Pastor Laments In Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

His Wife Is Doing Drug by akelliah(m): 7:40am On Dec 24, 2011
A friend of mine come to my house looking like the world is crumbing on him i tried to find out what the matter is with tears flowing freely from his eyes he said to me "MY WIFE IS A DRUG ADDICT" and i and my wife just sat and we ware unable to say word to him. his wife is ruining him what advice should i give to him. they have been marriad for 15yrs with two lovely kids and the wife is about seven month pregnant.
Re: His Wife Is Doing Drug by freecocoa(f): 7:54am On Dec 24, 2011
Err mm OP this your story is very scanty you need to give more details,how can they be married for 15 years and he's just realizing his wife is a drug addict?do they live apart? Or has he known all along ?What kind of drug are we talking here?marijuana,cocaine,medically prescribed drugs or what?
Re: His Wife Is Doing Drug by Mynd44: 8:37am On Dec 24, 2011
@OP, He should but her 10 kilos of whatever she's taking for xmas
Re: His Wife Is Doing Drug by Nobody: 8:54am On Dec 24, 2011
if that's "buy", then buhahaha grin grin
Re: His Wife Is Doing Drug by LesbianBoy(m): 9:00am On Dec 24, 2011
^^ stop laffing jor!
Re: His Wife Is Doing Drug by Nobody: 9:04am On Dec 24, 2011
But seriously now. Poster needs to provide more details. Story seems contrived. 15 years and he never knew? Did she just get hooked on drugs? The man can start out by letting the wife know he's aware and proposing rehabilitation classes for her. If he can't afford this, then he should engage the service of a pastor, his pastor. . . .if they are religious. Though pastors are the greatest leeches ever, this is one instance where a good-natured one might be able to help. All the luck wink
Re: His Wife Is Doing Drug by akelliah(m): 9:23am On Dec 24, 2011
freecocoa:

Err mm OP this your story is very scanty you need to give more details,how can they be married for 15 years and he's just realizing his wife is a drug addict?do they live apart? Or has he known all along ?What kind of drug are we talking here?marijuana,cocaine,medically prescribed drugs or what?

according to him he started notice her strange behavior about a year now. essesive waste of money, she sells her property, within this period she has lost more than twenty mobile phone. her demand for money is something else when she gets the she abandons the children and she might not come home till the next day. she come to me some time ago and was begging me to giveher some money i got curios because i know that my friends wife cannot come to me to ask for mo/ey because they are living well and he love his family so well when i informed him that his wife come to me to ask of some he told me that is how she has been disgracing him every where that when he started finding out what she do with all the money and when day somebodycall him to come and see his wife sniffing cocain. the most dengarous thing now is the woman in question is heavyly pregnant.
Re: His Wife Is Doing Drug by Nobody: 11:13am On Dec 24, 2011
hmmmm, serious issue is on ground here
HOME PAGE PLS!
Re: His Wife Is Doing Drug by manmustwac(m): 2:06pm On Dec 24, 2011
Tales by moonlight grin
Re: His Wife Is Doing Drug by AfroBlue(m): 4:57pm On Dec 24, 2011
Hopefully she hasn't started selling her personal assets and there will be no paternity issues with the unborn baby.
Re: His Wife Is Doing Drug by mikuz(m): 6:04pm On Dec 24, 2011
the child go become => ballotelli II
Re: His Wife Is Doing Drug by Nobody: 7:35pm On Dec 24, 2011
Such a serious issue and it's you who should find a solution?
Seriously doubt your story. Even Amywinehouse wouldn't do drugs when 7mnths preggers.
Re: His Wife Is Doing Drug by slimyem: 7:55pm On Dec 24, 2011
what are homes for?
What are psychiatric docs for or are you one?
You should advice your friend to get her help where necessary.
The less he broadcasts her,the better!!!
Re: His Wife Is Doing Drug by Russialane(m): 8:08pm On Dec 24, 2011
@op how many KILO of drug is she taking ?
Re: His Wife Is Doing Drug by maclatunji: 3:43pm On Dec 25, 2011
Are this couple in Nigeria? What is their economic status? I need to know before I can give proper advice.
Re: His Wife Is Doing Drug by Outstrip(f): 5:24pm On Dec 25, 2011
She should have been confined to the psychiatric ward the moment he discovered she was pregnant. I really hope she has not harmed the baby
Re: His Wife Is Doing Drug by akelliah(m): 9:11pm On Dec 25, 2011
maclatunji:

Are this couple in Nigeria? What is their economic status? I need to know before I can give proper advice.
the couple are in nigeria and the husband is an engineer with an oil company.
Re: His Wife Is Doing Drug by maclatunji: 1:02pm On Dec 27, 2011
Well, it seems this is a case of over-indulgence on the part of the wife. The husband needs to take her to a top-notch medical establishment where they will give her proper treatment. However, I am sure that the wife may not want to co-operate. Hence, he needs to involve her family, he should seek out those in position of authority over her (parents if they are still alive) so that his decision will be understood by all the relevant parties. As for the children, he should shield them as much as possible from the trauma, although if there are mature ones who can handle it, he can let them know so as to help him cope with this problem.

(1) (Reply)

My Wife Deceeive Me / He Won't Speak To Me / Who Is The Youngest And Oldest Nairalander?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.