Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,645 members, 7,801,875 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:10 AM

Best Nigerian Artist/celebrity 2011 From Nairaland Point Of View. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Best Nigerian Artist/celebrity 2011 From Nairaland Point Of View. (2558 Views)

2face Reveals His Best Nigerian Artist (Photos) / 2face Idibia Shares Hilarious Post From Nairaland / Nigerian Celebrities Who Died Between 2011 And 2013 (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Nigerian Artist/celebrity 2011 From Nairaland Point Of View. by Ozegbe(m): 8:25pm On Dec 24, 2011
ok. now we want to find out the best artist/celebrity from a nairalad point of view. who would u give it up for this year. please write the name of only one person and by 31st night we will know the winner, remember this is nairalanders rating,
Re: Best Nigerian Artist/celebrity 2011 From Nairaland Point Of View. by Ak4all(m): 5:43am On Dec 26, 2011
2face
Re: Best Nigerian Artist/celebrity 2011 From Nairaland Point Of View. by Larrey(f): 6:18am On Dec 26, 2011
2babaaaaaaaaaaa

Re: Best Nigerian Artist/celebrity 2011 From Nairaland Point Of View. by Lasinoh: 8:27am On Dec 26, 2011
It cannot be a man. . .

[size=20pt]THE ONE AND ONLY MRSSSSSSSSS MERCY JOHNSON-OKOJIE. . . .[/size] kiss

For over coming all the abuse from the media. . . making it to the altar. . .against all odds. . . beating out others to win one award or the other. . . and most importantly. . . remaining a humble sweetheart. All the e badu belle and e jolosi could not stop her in 2011. Gotta love her! kiss Lessons in life. . .sticks and stones may break and shatter bones on and off the cyber. . .never words. God bless you sweeetie! E badu belle and e jolosi can only bark and cry. . . you have proved them to be inconsequential non-entities. . . . they will remain so. . . . . Iseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!. . . .mwaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!! kiss

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-827495.0.html

www.nairaland.com/attachments/597361_mj2_jpg123f2c070d728c1ff505380bab13d0fa

What is there not to love about her?
Her INNER AND OUTER BEAUTY, her perseverence, her faith, her sheer gusto, her dogged determination, her resourcefulness, her level of focus. . . name it! Very unlike a typical Nigerian woman that lacks self-appreciation and always looking to others for validation and escape from the lowest self-esteem issues. I wish her more success. May her h-enemies never see her back like they ain't gonna ever see mine. . . Iseeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!

Mu che che che che che!!!! grin

HELLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOO 2012!!!!! kiss
Re: Best Nigerian Artist/celebrity 2011 From Nairaland Point Of View. by Ak4all(m): 9:46am On Dec 26, 2011
Good for her,she is ur opinion,2face is mine,
Re: Best Nigerian Artist/celebrity 2011 From Nairaland Point Of View. by vinderbilt: 11:04am On Dec 28, 2011
I agree to disagree, She can't be. if it's sexiest, ehen, coz that one is different from "best".
Re: Best Nigerian Artist/celebrity 2011 From Nairaland Point Of View. by safarigirl(f): 12:37am On Dec 29, 2011
Baba Suwe
For overcoming and outsmarting NDLEA and their absurd charges

For getting back at them with the law suit and winning the case
Re: Best Nigerian Artist/celebrity 2011 From Nairaland Point Of View. by anonymous6(f): 12:39am On Dec 29, 2011
safarigirl:

Baba Suwe
For overcoming and outsmarting NDLEA and their absurd charges

For getting back at them with the law suit and winning the case

so true, lol
Re: Best Nigerian Artist/celebrity 2011 From Nairaland Point Of View. by ifyalways(f): 5:22am On Dec 29, 2011
Ms nnaji. . For been able to pull smartly her stunt of "the less you look, the more you see" . Haha
Mrs mercy J okojie. . Swimming through all those controversies and coming out all strong and standing gidi- gbam.
Re: Best Nigerian Artist/celebrity 2011 From Nairaland Point Of View. by Ak4all(m): 8:01am On Dec 29, 2011
I still don't see why ur saying this pple qualify for the entertainer of the year,so they dealt with their controversy,how does that entertain me? It doesn't, entertaining is 2face and Odunlade Adekola, yeah pple like that.
Re: Best Nigerian Artist/celebrity 2011 From Nairaland Point Of View. by sandraehiz(f): 9:17am On Dec 16, 2012

(1) (Reply)

I'm Getting Married In The Next 10 Years - Wizkid / D’banj Flops In Zimbabwe, Gets Booed Off Stage / REVEALED: Davido Graduated Without Writing Any Exam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.