Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,278 members, 7,807,935 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:06 PM

Is Jonathan Not Heartless? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Jonathan Not Heartless? (658 Views)

Jonathan Not Christian, Serves Voodoo Looted N32b From Bayelsa - SaharaReporters / Oshiomhole Apologises For His Heartless Comments To A Widow / Beggars’ Strange Prayers: May Jonathan Not Fix Onitsha-Enugu Road (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Jonathan Not Heartless? by TRUTHTELA: 6:04am On Dec 25, 2011
Fellow NL's, I can't RECONCILE this, I humbly want to hear your HONEST opinion on " HOW CAN THE SAME JONATHAN, THAT WENT AROUND NIGERIA, TELLING PEOPLE THAT HE COULD NOT AFFORD SHOES DURING HIS SCHOOL DAYS, BE SO RUTHLESS TO BUDGET ( 1 BILLION NAIRA ), FOR JONATHAN & SAMBO's FOOD in 2012? IMO, JONATHAN, IS HEARTLESS & MIGHT BE THE WORST THING TO HAPPEN TO NIGERIAN's.

1 BILLION NAIRA FOR FEEDING, Geeezzz!!!! Is Jonathan not HEARTLESS
Re: Is Jonathan Not Heartless? by CyberG: 6:16am On Dec 25, 2011
LOLZ. . .he has to eat all the foot he didn't eat as a poor, shoeless kid you know! grin grin We tell una make people vote for someone who's got some record of achievement, some substance and not luck, tribalism, religion or fresh air, but una no gree! Well, this is what a soul-less country gets when it promote tribalism, ethnocentrism and religion above simple common sense!
Re: Is Jonathan Not Heartless? by EkoIle1: 6:26am On Dec 25, 2011

Re: Is Jonathan Not Heartless? by TRUTHTELA: 6:30am On Dec 25, 2011
@ Cyber G, I told them, they did not hear. During the last election, I feel out with  some friends cos I told them to look beyond the things you mentioned. Jonathan is not different from an ARMED ROBBER on the street. Mind you, he has SECURITY VOTE FUNDS to steal, yet, 1 billion for food, shame on him.
Re: Is Jonathan Not Heartless? by CyberG: 6:39am On Dec 25, 2011
^ Truth, this guy will NOT do anything even for all the money that is being stolen - yes, billions more are disappearing through the Umberreella of a wife and let's see what happens in 2015: maybe he would want a second term and re-promise Nigerians all the things he has been spouting off till date?. In the meantime, well Nigerians are basically stuck with a Jonadunce president that will make even sickly Yaradua seem like Einstein!
Re: Is Jonathan Not Heartless? by TRUTHTELA: 6:54am On Dec 25, 2011
^^^ You're absolute RIGHT, he can steal as much as he wants, it will not change him, Nigeria & the whole world will treat him the way Obasanjo, is been treated as  a OLD THIEF that he is. And dullards like Jonathan, alwz make people to make good refrence to the THIEVES that came before him.
Re: Is Jonathan Not Heartless? by Babamide(m): 7:01am On Dec 25, 2011
And they are supposed to be eating cassava bread for breakfast
Re: Is Jonathan Not Heartless? by CyberG: 7:12am On Dec 25, 2011
^ LOLZ. . .how can? . . .when he only soaked cassava (garri) and small roasted fish (0-1-0) until his quarter-baked "ph. Dense" graduation! grin grin
Re: Is Jonathan Not Heartless? by don33310(m): 11:18am On Dec 25, 2011
TRUTHTELA:

@ Cyber G, I told them, they did not hear. During the last election, I feel out with  some friends cos I told them to look beyond the things you mentioned. Jonathan is not different from an ARMED ROBBER on the street. Mind you, he has SECURITY VOTE FUNDS to steal, yet, 1 billion for food, shame on him.
Please,tell them,when i was telling them not to vote for Badluck Jonadunce,they said he our south south brother,the told them he has no shoes but now is cutting the legs of Nigerians.
Re: Is Jonathan Not Heartless? by lucabrasi(m): 1:33pm On Dec 25, 2011
the man is not heartless he is CLUELESS he simply cannot handle the complexities of the nigerian nation hence believes by ignoring what he has no solution to it will magically disappear,
when obj's govt is compared to his then we begin to see why it is incumbent on presidents to have some level of experience before governing a nation like nigeria

(1) (Reply)

Nlc And Tuc Urge Nigerians To Prepare For Massive Street Demonstrations / James Ibori - Officers Due To Be Suspended As Corruption Is Identified! / Nigeria's Islamists Have The Government Dancing To Their Tune - London Guardian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.