Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,900 members, 7,802,915 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:09 AM

Third Christmas Church Blast In Yobe! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Third Christmas Church Blast In Yobe! (9811 Views)

Nigerian Troops Claim They Killed 100 Boko Haram Militants In Yobe(photos) / Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja / Explosion Rocks PDP Meeting In Yobe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Third Christmas Church Blast In Yobe! by omicron(m): 1:52pm On Dec 25, 2011
Sunday, 25 December 2011
Xmas Day Bombings: Third Church Bombed In Yobe Killing 6
Posted: December 25, 2011 - 13:37
By SaharaReporters, New York
A third Nigerian church has been bombed in Gadaka township in Fika local government area in the southern part of Yobe state.
Saharareporters learns that 6 people died in the christmas day attack in a local church during christmas service.
Re: Third Christmas Church Blast In Yobe! by omicron(m): 1:54pm On Dec 25, 2011
Who knows where next? God help us in Naija!
Re: Third Christmas Church Blast In Yobe! by OAM4J: 1:58pm On Dec 25, 2011
adegeorge:

Following this morning attack on a church in Madalla, Suleja in Niger state, a suicide bomb attack has also been executed against Head office of the State Security Services in Damaturu, Yobe state.

Witnesses say a suicide bomber acting on intelligence had trailed the Head of Operations of the Joint Task Force in Damaturu who wanted to take away some vital exhibits retrieved from some boko haram suspects.

The JTF boss who was moving in a convoy of cars, entered the gate of the SSS headquarters, not more than 50 metres away from the perimeter fence of the Yobe state Government House. It was at this point that the suicide bomber driving in a car bulldozed his way through the gate and rammed his bomb-laden car into the last car in the convoy.

Many officers are feared to have been killed.

Meanwhile, boko haram's spokesman, Abul Qaqa has said boko haram is claiming responsibility for that attack. He also claims that the boko haram are simultaneously across states in the north.

http://sundaytrust.com.ng/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=8864%3Asuicide-attack-kills-many-in-damaturu-bomb-attack-fails-in-josboko-haram-claims-responsibility&catid=41%3Alatest-news&Itemid=26
Re: Third Christmas Church Blast In Yobe! by Basseti: 2:00pm On Dec 25, 2011
That was just the breaking news on BBC, I cant sleep. My pillow is drenched and I cant even type straight.
Re: Third Christmas Church Blast In Yobe! by ak47mann(m): 2:02pm On Dec 25, 2011
Nigeria is at war cool cool
Re: Third Christmas Church Blast In Yobe! by Basseti: 2:04pm On Dec 25, 2011
This is not a random event, this is a co-ordinated attack by Islamist terrorists.

We have a bigger problem in our hands than we have seen before.
Re: Third Christmas Church Blast In Yobe! by drrionelli(m): 2:05pm On Dec 25, 2011
It is early in the US where I live.  I, too, have just heard of the bombings.  Words cannot express my sadness for the people of Nigeria.   cry
Re: Third Christmas Church Blast In Yobe! by mikuz(m): 2:08pm On Dec 25, 2011
We are finished!
Re: Third Christmas Church Blast In Yobe! by Osama10(m): 2:08pm On Dec 25, 2011
shocked  shocked shocked
Re: Third Christmas Church Blast In Yobe! by Funkymallam(m): 2:15pm On Dec 25, 2011
This is no longer funny!
shocked shocked shocked ;(
Re: Third Christmas Church Blast In Yobe! by buzor(m): 2:19pm On Dec 25, 2011
lets keep watching. who knows where next. i laugh in aso rock!
Re: Third Christmas Church Blast In Yobe! by Bisijohn: 2:21pm On Dec 25, 2011
This is a well planned attack on the Christians. It is obvious that they did this in order to retaliate the killing of some sect members by Igbo-led chief of Army. It is high time we all march out demanding separation in Nigeria. The most annoying thing is these good for nothing Northern foolish elders would not come out and condemn this attack. They are happy with what is going on. How how wish the president can declare full onslaught against this people and their sponsors.
Re: Third Christmas Church Blast In Yobe! by Beaf: 2:22pm On Dec 25, 2011
It is time to cut off the core-North. We cannot continue living like beasts.
Re: Third Christmas Church Blast In Yobe! by freecocoa(f): 2:23pm On Dec 25, 2011
OMG I can't even see what I'm typing,the tears won't just stop flowing,I'm so scared,who knows where's next,what's happening,seems like they are out to kill us all. This country is finished.
Re: Third Christmas Church Blast In Yobe! by Basseti: 2:23pm On Dec 25, 2011
Funkymallam:

This is no longer funny!
shocked shocked shocked ;(

It has never been funny before. It just became cancerous now.

I cant conclude anything from these three successful attacks (plus others that were nipped in the bud) as an act of war that we need to start taking seriously. This should start shaping discussions on our national policy as we move forward into 2012, assuming if we had one to start with.
Re: Third Christmas Church Blast In Yobe! by mashnino(m): 2:26pm On Dec 25, 2011
this is bad,
Re: Third Christmas Church Blast In Yobe! by aloyemeka1: 2:31pm On Dec 25, 2011
Islam has never and will never be your friend.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-814154.0.html
Re: Third Christmas Church Blast In Yobe! by Nobody: 2:34pm On Dec 25, 2011
3 so fa and we ar stil countng. Belive me BH s beta dan our govt dey alwys keep to dere promise
Re: Third Christmas Church Blast In Yobe! by Orikinla(m): 2:39pm On Dec 25, 2011
We have to sack this incompetent government.

Look at the corpses of innocent Nigerians on Christmas Day.
The President does not care, because his family is safe inside his Aso Villa in Abuja.
They don't care since they live in fortified homes and they can always fly their families overseas to escape from the state of anarchy in northern Nigeria.

For how long do we have to just watch as our innocent citizens are being murdered by lunatic Muslims in northern states?

is it not about time we do something to stop this madness or are we cowards?
Re: Third Christmas Church Blast In Yobe! by Nobody: 2:42pm On Dec 25, 2011
[size=25pt]Belief in a cruel God makes a cruel man.
Thomas Paine[/size]

[size=25pt]ISLAM IS NOT A RELIGION. IT IS TERROR[/size].
Re: Third Christmas Church Blast In Yobe! by lakelake(m): 2:42pm On Dec 25, 2011
JESUS CHRIST WASN'T BLACK PROPHET MOHAMMED WASN'T EITHER, WTF IS WRONG WITH AFRICANS BEING SO RELIGIOUS TO THE EXTEND OF EXTREMISM .
Re: Third Christmas Church Blast In Yobe! by ArQueBusieR(m): 2:43pm On Dec 25, 2011
Gosh! Nigerians are such passive people.

I've been studying terrorism and urban combat since the aggressor reared it's ugly head. You should be able to tell where and how they'll attack.

With knowledge, these morons can be defeated.
Equip yourselves!!!
God be with you.
Re: Third Christmas Church Blast In Yobe! by canadaik(m): 2:46pm On Dec 25, 2011
so saad, woke up to this bad news, my heart breaks  cry hearing these, helpless nigerians trying to be happy for just one day in 365 days and brutally mudered, clarion call to security fores that their best is not enough just yet, we dont even know the demands of this insane set, i weep and our xmas is ruined cry
Re: Third Christmas Church Blast In Yobe! by lifestyle1(m): 2:49pm On Dec 25, 2011
[size=15pt]Please what does it take to brake NIGERIA ? Enough of all this rubbish, cry[/size]
Re: Third Christmas Church Blast In Yobe! by ak47mann(m): 2:52pm On Dec 25, 2011
life_style:

[size=15pt]Please what does it take to brake NIGERIA ? Enough of all this rubbish, cry[/size]
REFERENDUM cool cool cool
Re: Third Christmas Church Blast In Yobe! by Nobody: 2:54pm On Dec 25, 2011
life_style:

[size=15pt]Please what does it take to brake NIGERIA ?  cry[/size]

Thieving Southern Politicians Are the People Holding Nigeria in Bondage.
Re: Third Christmas Church Blast In Yobe! by Nobody: 2:57pm On Dec 25, 2011
I never for once felt we are one with the North. Is there no way we can secede peacefully, Now Ojukwu is turning in his grave !!!
Re: Third Christmas Church Blast In Yobe! by Ajibel(m): 2:58pm On Dec 25, 2011
With these going on,the JTF need to take a look at themselves once more to know if they are delivering. Rules dont play anymore. The diff between success and failure is ability to adapt to an enemy. Let tortue interrogation be used on any caught suspect from this effect. These guys aint egg that should be taken lightly. The rules that are taken when they are arrested cant work again. Enuf said
Re: Third Christmas Church Blast In Yobe! by mufc009(m): 3:02pm On Dec 25, 2011
Which way nigeria?
Re: Third Christmas Church Blast In Yobe! by mufc009(m): 3:03pm On Dec 25, 2011
Which way nigeria?
Re: Third Christmas Church Blast In Yobe! by Emeka72(m): 3:07pm On Dec 25, 2011
Dats another x-mas gift, it has gotten tn d state where we celebrate merry x-mas wit Bomb-Blast ¡|
Re: Third Christmas Church Blast In Yobe! by Finecat(m): 3:07pm On Dec 25, 2011
I have always said it. Islam is a religion of Violence. I hate that religion called ISLAM. Any country that welcomes Islam is chasing away their peace of mind. Nigeria, you are cursed with Islam inside of it.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nnewi Nigeria's Detroit, Birthplace Of Automotive Industries In West Africa-wiki / Abiola Mandate’s Annulment Was A Huge Elite Conspiracy, Says Garba Shehu / Presidency Bans Ministers From Phone Calls During Meetings With GEJ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.