Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,851 members, 7,806,404 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:54 PM

The Most Popular And Effective HCG Diet Anyone On It ? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Most Popular And Effective HCG Diet Anyone On It ? (2180 Views)

Weightloss/iasotea/hcg/resolution/nutraburst / Loss Weight And Belly Fat With Natural Herbal HCG Syrup Drop And Iaso Tea. / What Is The Best And Effective Way To Prevent Pregnancy(no Side/after Effects) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Most Popular And Effective HCG Diet Anyone On It ? by Amiga4u(f): 1:59pm On Dec 25, 2011
Hello ,i am a big fan of HCG Diet Drops i lost 15kg with my first round of HCG Diet from hcgslimmers.com and have kept 13 kg off so far,i will be starting my second round after new year so i can reach my final weight loss goal.wondering if anyone have done this diet before or plan on starting HCG diet soon so we can become diet buddies and help encourage each others in the HCG journey and as well share low carb recipes.?
Re: The Most Popular And Effective HCG Diet Anyone On It ? by Nobody: 7:28am On Jan 15, 2012
Hi,I'm not on this diet but i A̶̲̥̅♏ interested in Ι̥τ̲̅. I read about Ι̥τ̲̅ ♌Ϟð i will like τ̅☺ know more about Ι̥τ̲̅. Ι̥τ̲̅ could γφυ enlighten M̶̲̥̅Ƹ on Ђδω Ι̥τ̲̅ works ♌Ϟð Ђδω i Can get Ι̥τ̲̅ in nigeria.М̣̣̥̇̊Ɣ email is nellydoubra@yahoo.com
Re: The Most Popular And Effective HCG Diet Anyone On It ? by estani: 4:51am On Aug 09, 2012
Well, I think the HCG Drops are best for getting proper health management. I have heard so many HCG Drops Direct review and also interested to share some good successful stories over here. As now HCG drops plays an important and vital role and also very effective and shows instant results.

HCG Drops Direct review
Re: The Most Popular And Effective HCG Diet Anyone On It ? by Temigiwa: 3:34pm On Nov 29, 2012
Hi,
I'm about to start my HCG diet and I'm blogging about the experience (http://hcgdietnigeria..com/). I've done it once before and wanted to do it again (I couldn't finish last time *covers face*)
Let me know if you have any questions.
My blog is here http://hcgdietnigeria..com/
Re: The Most Popular And Effective HCG Diet Anyone On It ? by heezey(m): 1:42am On Oct 02, 2016
For a full review of Hcg drops for weight loss, click here: HCG drops review

(1) (Reply)

Having Trouble Sleeping? This Trick Can Help You Fall Asleep / Help, I'm 18, I'm Skinny But I Weigh 147 Pounds / 10 Proven Health Benefits Of Turmeric

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.