Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,170 members, 7,780,196 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:43 AM

Which Is The Most Preffered Proffession You Want For Your Partner - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Is The Most Preffered Proffession You Want For Your Partner (8939 Views)

Five Things Nigerian Girls Want For Christmas / What Do Women Want For Valentines Day ?? / [Kissing] Your Partner Doesn't Know How To Kiss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Is The Most Preffered Proffession You Want For Your Partner by solomon111(m): 4:57pm On Dec 25, 2011
Hey guys I have sometime being involved in discussions with my friends about the preffered proffession for the partner.Most of them preffered their wives to be accountants for reasons best known to them.
So guys which proffession do you prefer for your spouses.
Re: Which Is The Most Preffered Proffession You Want For Your Partner by Repubocrat(m): 5:55pm On Dec 25, 2011
I'd like my wife to be a medical professional. The thought of being able to get free health advice literally turns me on. tongue

But on a serious note, I'd be satisfied with any profession that would render her financially independent and happy.
Re: Which Is The Most Preffered Proffession You Want For Your Partner by skinii: 6:04pm On Dec 25, 2011
l'll like my wife to be a nuclear scientist grin
Re: Which Is The Most Preffered Proffession You Want For Your Partner by Mynd44: 11:13pm On Dec 25, 2011
Stripper
Re: Which Is The Most Preffered Proffession You Want For Your Partner by claremont(m): 11:18pm On Dec 25, 2011
P-orn star. cool
Re: Which Is The Most Preffered Proffession You Want For Your Partner by Idowuogbo(f): 11:21pm On Dec 25, 2011
Plastic Surgeon , omo to get bweat implant expensive na imagine i go pay VAT too grin
Re: Which Is The Most Preffered Proffession You Want For Your Partner by 195(f): 12:26am On Dec 26, 2011
who me?
Re: Which Is The Most Preffered Proffession You Want For Your Partner by Dsage1: 2:12am On Dec 26, 2011
Own business
Re: Which Is The Most Preffered Proffession You Want For Your Partner by Ranoscky(m): 2:19am On Dec 26, 2011
Whichever makes her happy!

1 Like

Re: Which Is The Most Preffered Proffession You Want For Your Partner by Nobody: 2:21am On Dec 26, 2011
Ranoscky:

seconded!
Re: Which Is The Most Preffered Proffession You Want For Your Partner by Nobody: 3:12am On Dec 26, 2011
Ranoscky:

Whichever makes her HIM happy!

thirded. . . tongue

except anything that has to do with pr0stitution or nontaxable income lipsrsealed
Re: Which Is The Most Preffered Proffession You Want For Your Partner by Nobody: 10:44am On Dec 26, 2011
nurse.
Re: Which Is The Most Preffered Proffession You Want For Your Partner by 27naira(m): 12:48pm On Dec 26, 2011
Politician (preferably Minister of Petroleum and Natural resources)

Atleast make she follow buy house for Vienna grin grin
Re: Which Is The Most Preffered Proffession You Want For Your Partner by Freiburger(m): 12:52pm On Dec 26, 2011
Ranoscky:

Gbam
Re: Which Is The Most Preffered Proffession You Want For Your Partner by ikoha: 12:53pm On Dec 26, 2011
iya basira
Re: Which Is The Most Preffered Proffession You Want For Your Partner by Nobody: 12:54pm On Dec 26, 2011
skinii:

l'll like my wife to be a nuclear scientist grin
Just go to Yobe or Bornu,your boko girl is waiting for you.

@topic
Anything beside lawyer or journalist.
Re: Which Is The Most Preffered Proffession You Want For Your Partner by Parisgoodman(m): 12:59pm On Dec 26, 2011
any of the forces, preferably the army so that police go dey fear me too.
Re: Which Is The Most Preffered Proffession You Want For Your Partner by aloyemeka1: 1:03pm On Dec 26, 2011
OPC scribe.
Re: Which Is The Most Preffered Proffession You Want For Your Partner by Nobody: 1:11pm On Dec 26, 2011
Mami water
Re: Which Is The Most Preffered Proffession You Want For Your Partner by Nobody: 1:13pm On Dec 26, 2011
She is presently working as a hairdresser
Re: Which Is The Most Preffered Proffession You Want For Your Partner by honeric01(m): 1:28pm On Dec 26, 2011
A job that won't dictate her time for her nor dictate how much time she's going to dedicate to me, our future kids and that of the household.
Re: Which Is The Most Preffered Proffession You Want For Your Partner by Sike(m): 1:39pm On Dec 26, 2011
claremont:

P-orn star. cool

SMH!
Re: Which Is The Most Preffered Proffession You Want For Your Partner by dabrake(m): 1:41pm On Dec 26, 2011
Law/med.surg/mathematics/statistics/computer science
Re: Which Is The Most Preffered Proffession You Want For Your Partner by dabrake(m): 1:41pm On Dec 26, 2011
Law/med.surg/mathematics/statistics/computer science
Re: Which Is The Most Preffered Proffession You Want For Your Partner by ektbear: 1:53pm On Dec 26, 2011
Medical doctor, lawyer, investment banker, MBA, or some other similarly prestigious and lucrative career.

I kind of want to marry a woman who will make money comparable to the amount I'll earn, not substantially less.
Re: Which Is The Most Preffered Proffession You Want For Your Partner by okooloyun1(m): 1:56pm On Dec 26, 2011
claremont:

P-orn star. cool
lmao!
Re: Which Is The Most Preffered Proffession You Want For Your Partner by Orikinla(m): 2:08pm On Dec 26, 2011
Film Industry executive.
Re: Which Is The Most Preffered Proffession You Want For Your Partner by Nobody: 2:13pm On Dec 26, 2011
Hausa medical doctor.
Re: Which Is The Most Preffered Proffession You Want For Your Partner by ajadek(m): 2:26pm On Dec 26, 2011
Any career.just boost my busines, even prostitude profesion.
Re: Which Is The Most Preffered Proffession You Want For Your Partner by Nellyd(f): 2:28pm On Dec 26, 2011
And what about teaching?
Re: Which Is The Most Preffered Proffession You Want For Your Partner by obowunmi(m): 2:32pm On Dec 26, 2011
Na wa
Re: Which Is The Most Preffered Proffession You Want For Your Partner by Nobody: 2:47pm On Dec 26, 2011
Repubocrat:

I'd like my wife to be a medical professional. The thought of being able to get free health advice literally turns me on. tongue

But on a serious note, I'd be satisfied with any profession that would render her financially independent and happy.
[color=#990000][/color] seconded, i have a thing for doctors ,being an engineer.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

When A Very Good Dick Help Reset A Lady Brain This Is What Happens / One Year After My Son’s Death, What I Discovered On His Phone Made Me Cry / Its Hard Being A Woman In A Man's World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.