Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:38 AM

Which Is The Most Preffered Proffession You Want For Your Partner - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Is The Most Preffered Proffession You Want For Your Partner (8946 Views)

Five Things Nigerian Girls Want For Christmas / What Do Women Want For Valentines Day ?? / [Kissing] Your Partner Doesn't Know How To Kiss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Is The Most Preffered Proffession You Want For Your Partner by Basics007: 7:30am On Dec 27, 2011
With this subsidy thing coming i'll like her to be a Petrol Station Manager. Not an attendant o!
Re: Which Is The Most Preffered Proffession You Want For Your Partner by slimyem: 8:26am On Dec 27, 2011
solomon111:

Na wa o.
I never see any babe for this thread wey want engineers.
Una no want prestige,honour and money?
Na we be the happening guys,and not all those doctors that spend too much in the hospital and still earn less when compared to engineers.  
my present boify is an engineer.
Though he earns quite much,he travels a lot and its not fun at all.
His is not the kind of job i want for a partner.
Re: Which Is The Most Preffered Proffession You Want For Your Partner by solomon111(m): 11:36am On Dec 27, 2011
slimyem:

True,some Engineering jobs can get you to travel alot,especially off-shore oil exploratory engineering,and civil engineering and some other engineering field.It also depends on the type of engineering firm he works in.
But all in all engineers are fun to be around with due to their exposure,charistma and confident,though they can be too analytical sometimes.
Just take his travelling alot as a sacrifice on your part for a life of financial stability, that is if you can.
Re: Which Is The Most Preffered Proffession You Want For Your Partner by Nobody: 1:27pm On Dec 27, 2011
Its true engineers travel, but they also spend good time with their loved ones when they re on leave. Plus good money too, Its fun u know, to have one around u and most of us have a thing for doctors, dont know why.
Re: Which Is The Most Preffered Proffession You Want For Your Partner by Sagamite(m): 4:41pm On Dec 27, 2011
lurkee:

A consultant in business/economic/financial matters. I like the thought of him working independently and having people pay him for his brain/intelligent ideas. That's sexy!  cool

Yeah, girl! cool

Here I am, baby. grin All I bring to the table is brains, not products or craft. cheesy

This girl understands what sexy is. cool
Re: Which Is The Most Preffered Proffession You Want For Your Partner by jedisco(m): 5:03pm On Dec 27, 2011
From most of the replies above, it seems doctors are in very high demand
Re: Which Is The Most Preffered Proffession You Want For Your Partner by richy5(m): 6:18pm On Dec 27, 2011
Mojo maker
Re: Which Is The Most Preffered Proffession You Want For Your Partner by slimyem: 9:57pm On Dec 27, 2011
solomon111:

True,some Engineering jobs can get you to travel alot,especially off-shore oil exploratory engineering,and civil engineering and some other engineering field.It also depends on the type of engineering firm he works in.
But all in all engineers are fun to be around with due to their exposure,charistma and confident,though they can be too analytical sometimes.
Just take his travelling alot as a sacrifice on your part for a life of financial stability, that is if you can.
financial stability cannot be substituted for physical presence and attention.not ever!
Re: Which Is The Most Preffered Proffession You Want For Your Partner by solomon111(m): 11:19pm On Dec 27, 2011
slimyem:

financial stability cannot be substituted for physical presence and attention.not ever!
Swt hrt;
As the medical doctors would say,'you cant eat your cake and have it'.
If you want to have the comfortably life you ladies dream of, then you got to make a little sacrifice.
Besides the travelling thing is only temporary.All things being equal:The longer time he works in the firm,the faster he climbs the company ladder,and the less frequent the travels.
Re: Which Is The Most Preffered Proffession You Want For Your Partner by Ranoscky(m): 8:31am On Dec 28, 2011
^ Long as the money keeps poppin in, she is dunk READY to remain with him FOREVER! Forget the interNET rant. Abi no be naija gals again?!

Fatyam Slimyam, tel am tru na, make im jasi.
Re: Which Is The Most Preffered Proffession You Want For Your Partner by slimyem: 9:26am On Dec 28, 2011
Ranoscky:

^ Long as the money keeps poppin in, she is dunk READY to remain with him FOREVER! Forget the interNET rant. Abi no be naija gals again?!

Fatyam Slimyam, tel am tru na, make im jasi.
shut up there and please take ur usual 'naija girls' stereotypical and myopical statements elsewhere.
Stop blabbing about something you know nothing of.
Re: Which Is The Most Preffered Proffession You Want For Your Partner by richy5(m): 10:02am On Dec 28, 2011
@slimyem nah truth d talk, As far as the money is popping you don't won't care bout how is getting,
Re: Which Is The Most Preffered Proffession You Want For Your Partner by solomon111(m): 12:02pm On Dec 28, 2011
I know Nigerians ladies are very money conscious(who in the world isn't).
But i respect a lady who knows how to sacrifice monetary gains for somethings more important.And I assume that she is one of those few ladies i respect.
Re: Which Is The Most Preffered Proffession You Want For Your Partner by slimyem: 12:16pm On Dec 28, 2011
@richy:

@slimyem nah truth d talk, As far as the money is popping you don't won't care bout how is getting,
i presumee you didnt read my comments all along and didnt read into the 'buts' that led to this.
If it was just about the money,you wouldnt even be in this string of talk cuz i'd have picked an engineer as the preferred profession for a partner and there'd have been no talk at all.
Just suck up and swallow your opinion of me.it doesnt count!
Re: Which Is The Most Preffered Proffession You Want For Your Partner by Nobody: 1:14pm On Dec 28, 2011
slimyem:

FYI im not an engineer even though my job seems similar.

But we talk on phone dont we?
Re: Which Is The Most Preffered Proffession You Want For Your Partner by Idowuogbo(f): 1:46pm On Dec 28, 2011
^u jus dey open slimmy yansh,oya fake gal answer am na lmaoooo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Which Is The Most Preffered Proffession You Want For Your Partner by babsjnr(m): 2:07pm On Dec 28, 2011
Rgn nurse
Re: Which Is The Most Preffered Proffession You Want For Your Partner by Nobody: 2:41pm On Dec 28, 2011
I wish to marry a banker or a nurse
Re: Which Is The Most Preffered Proffession You Want For Your Partner by Nobody: 3:41pm On Dec 28, 2011
My wiffy should be a mama put(food vendor),that way,feeding is taken care of !!!
Re: Which Is The Most Preffered Proffession You Want For Your Partner by slimyem: 4:07pm On Dec 28, 2011
toba:

FYI im not an engineer even though my job seems similar.

But we talk on phone dont we?
hello??
Who are you?
Do i know you from anywhere?
Re: Which Is The Most Preffered Proffession You Want For Your Partner by Nobody: 5:50pm On Dec 28, 2011
do i also know u?
slimyem:

hello??
Who are you?
Do i know you from anywhere?
Re: Which Is The Most Preffered Proffession You Want For Your Partner by slimyem: 8:10pm On Dec 28, 2011
toba:

do i also know u?
makes me wonder why you had to quote me and answer in reference to yourself tongue tongue wink wink
Re: Which Is The Most Preffered Proffession You Want For Your Partner by db10dtruth(m): 8:54pm On Dec 28, 2011
Fashion Designer but she too like politics, geez!!!!!!!!
Re: Which Is The Most Preffered Proffession You Want For Your Partner by Ranoscky(m): 7:36am On Dec 29, 2011
slimyem:

shut up there and please take your usual 'naija girls' stereotypical and myopical statements elsewhere.
Stop blabbing about something you know nothing of.
Ya, I understand your plight. TRUTH HURTS!!
Re: Which Is The Most Preffered Proffession You Want For Your Partner by slimyem: 9:52am On Dec 29, 2011
Ranoscky:

Ya, I understand your plight. TRUTH HURTS!!
and your baseless assumptions make you sound PATHETIC!
Re: Which Is The Most Preffered Proffession You Want For Your Partner by Wislet(f): 10:49am On Dec 29, 2011
HMMMMMM.
Don't have a profession am crazy about.
Any work that gives him joy and he has passion for.
Only thing I'd love is a responsible, mature man who loves God, cherishes me to the last, and is INTELLIGENT. Someone I can learn from.
To me, what is sexy is a man that has all those qualities and remains 100% faithful. THAT is sexy.
Re: Which Is The Most Preffered Proffession You Want For Your Partner by Sagamite(m): 11:49am On Dec 29, 2011
Wislet:

HMMMMMM.
Don't have a profession am crazy about.
Any work that gives him joy and he has passion for.
Only thing I'd love is a responsible, mature man who loves God, cherishes me to the last, and is INTELLIGENT. Someone I can learn from.
To me, what is sexy is a man that has all those qualities and remains 100% faithful. THAT is sexy.

Yeah right!

I wonder how may of those kinds of men you have shunned in your youthful life. grin
Re: Which Is The Most Preffered Proffession You Want For Your Partner by jaybee3(m): 11:53am On Dec 29, 2011
What gives if the other half practices the same profession
Re: Which Is The Most Preffered Proffession You Want For Your Partner by Wislet(f): 1:37pm On Dec 29, 2011
jay bee:

Sagamite:

Yeah right!

I wonder how may of those kinds of men you have shunned in your youthful life. grin
Loooool. I haven't shunned any honey. U wanna be de numero uno? cheesy :p
Re: Which Is The Most Preffered Proffession You Want For Your Partner by Wislet(f): 1:38pm On Dec 29, 2011
jay bee:

Sagamite:

Yeah right!

Re: Which Is The Most Preffered Proffession You Want For Your Partner by Sagamite(m): 1:53pm On Dec 29, 2011
Wislet:

Good, responsible, husband-material boys like me never get nothing. Na so bad boys and heart-breakers una like. tongue grin
Re: Which Is The Most Preffered Proffession You Want For Your Partner by Wislet(f): 2:01pm On Dec 29, 2011
Sagamite:

Good, responsible, husband-material boys like me never get nothing. Na so bad boys and heart-breakers una like. tongue grin
Say who? cheesy
nufin beats a good head dat has every other desirable quality.
Oya, if u be okoro & get all de qualities (no fail in any one ooo) grin , then apply make i confirm say u gidigba for ground :p tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Couple Married For 10 Years And Never Had Sex (PHOTO) / What's With Men And Kissing Crying Females?? / Can She Accept Me With This Kind Of Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.