Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,124 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:16 AM

The Fastest Growing Church - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Fastest Growing Church (6529 Views)

Seven (7) Signs Of A Growing Church / See Why Winners Chapel Is The Fastest Growing Church In The World / The Fastest Growing Religion In The World - Christianity Or Islam ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Fastest Growing Church by bodee(m): 6:59pm On Dec 25, 2011
Yea, good day everyone and merry xmas.
Now who can tell me the fastest growing church Doooooo youuuuu knoww theeeeee answerrrrr

MOUNTAIN OF FIRE AND MIRACLES MINISTRIES.
If you want to be sure of your answer just do a survey using your locale as a case study.
Well, you may say it is Redemed christian church of God but please compare the population of a RCCG branch and a MFM branch in your local area. Compliment of the season.Bode
Re: The Fastest Growing Church by Wexelion(m): 9:37pm On Dec 25, 2011
Have you heard of the Lord's chosen,they celebrated 9yrs yesterday,see as the church big die so tay dem get there own satelite station.
Re: The Fastest Growing Church by Nobody: 10:59pm On Dec 25, 2011
As dumb as your assertion lies d fastest growing church is neither of d two u mentioned
Re: The Fastest Growing Church by bodee(m): 11:19pm On Dec 25, 2011
Wexelion:

Have you heard of the Lord's chosen,they celebrated 9yrs yesterday,see as the church big die so tay dem get there own satelite station.
hmmm very funny 'satelite station' i have never spotted the Lord's chosen church in my entire life time and i dont think their population will be up to 5% of MFM
Re: The Fastest Growing Church by Eben2: 1:59pm On Dec 26, 2011
Jesus in not interested in the multitude of people worshipping in a church. He's only interested in those that are truely born-again and are totally consecrated to Christ-like living. How many are genuiely born-again in these churches? how many are living a holy life? if these number of worshippers are true disciples of Christ; then, Nigeria will not be as corrupt as it is now.

The Lord will come soon and He'll be coming only for the saved and sanctified - those are His church not RCCG, MFM, DEEPER LIFE, LORD'S CHOSEN or what have you. Are you prepared for His coming? Are you prepared for death? Remember, no unclean thing (not even liars) will enter into the kingdom of God.

Are you on the narrow path?
Re: The Fastest Growing Church by PastorKun(m): 2:38pm On Dec 26, 2011
@Eben 2
Excellent post.
Re: The Fastest Growing Church by Wexelion(m): 2:45pm On Dec 26, 2011
Go to ijesha,you will know what i'm talking about
bodee:

hmmm very funny 'satelite station' i have never spotted the Lord's chosen church in my entire life time and i dont think their population will be up to 5% of MFM
Re: The Fastest Growing Church by bodee(m): 3:37pm On Dec 26, 2011
Eben 2:

Jesus in not interested in the multitude of people worshipping in a church. He's only interested in those that are truely born-again and are totally consecrated to Christ-like living. How many are genuiely born-again in these churches? how many are living a holy life? if these number of worshippers are true disciples of Christ; then, Nigeria will not be as corrupt as it is now.

The Lord will come soon and He'll be coming only for the saved and sanctified - those are His church not RCCG, MFM, DEEPER LIFE, LORD'S CHOSEN or what have you. Are you prepared for His coming? Are you prepared for death? Remember, no unclean thing (not even liars) will enter into the kingdom of God.

Are you on the narrow path?
well said but you will agree with me that their is nothing wrong in taking a survey.What i think might be different from what you think and their is nothing wrong in that.
Re: The Fastest Growing Church by Eben2: 5:53pm On Dec 26, 2011
bodee:

well said but you will agree with me that their is nothing wrong in taking a survey.What i think might be different from what you think and their is nothing wrong in that.

Wouldnt say its wrong, but you'll agree with me that Christians have better work to do than competition among themselves. Jesus said: "behold the harvest is plenteous but the labourers are few" God has a better assignment for the saved!
Re: The Fastest Growing Church by Azibalua(f): 9:14pm On Dec 26, 2011
Pastor Kun:

@Eben 2
Excellent post.

Re you ready for the rapture
Re: The Fastest Growing Church by imagrg(m): 4:35pm On Dec 27, 2011
The fastest growing churches are those that carry the world into the church. They allow worldly things to take preeminence in the house of God. The worldly would definitely seek a worldly god in these churches where they make you give them your hard earned money under the guise of tithe and offering and other forms of levies which eventually finds its way into the Pastor's pocket! This is what Max Romeo calls stealing in the name of the Lord! The worldly accepts this and says, " Let God judge them, not me". But verily, verily, I say unto you, not you nor these pastors shall make heaven. Instead of enriching these said men of God, give 10% of your monthly earnings to the poor! It is for their sake Christ came. Come to think of it, the church forsake them because they have nothing to offer. Even the little they have, the pastor takes from them with sweet talk. 419 in God"s house! Pastors now see themselves as God because members of the church call them Daddy and their wives Mummy. This is worldly and satanic. Jesus never claimed any title, so beware!
Re: The Fastest Growing Church by wetu: 7:36am On Dec 28, 2011
So many preachers of righteousness on Nairaland. I love it! Carry on, and be examples to the flock, you will receive a[b] crown of glory![/b]
Re: The Fastest Growing Church by bodee(m): 10:08am On Dec 28, 2011
Hello everyone
The poster said the fastest growing church is MFM but if you think otherwise lets us know
We are not here to judge just trying to take a survey.Thank you
Re: The Fastest Growing Church by daroz(m): 9:13pm On Dec 30, 2011
I think its christ Embassy

(1) (Reply)

Signs Of A Mature Christian / Religion Is Ridiculous / Why Did GOD Regret Creating Humans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.