Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,369 members, 7,808,290 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:55 AM

The NBA Begins - Sports (103) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The NBA Begins (1616659 Views)

Two Nigerian Players In The NBA Finals / Miami Heats Wins The NBA Final / Unbelievable! Kobe Bryant The Nba Player Of The Decade: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) ... (2199) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The NBA Begins by joephemzyz(m): 12:14pm On Oct 23, 2014
Wow, so PG is back......great
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 9:57pm On Oct 23, 2014
This coming season might as well be titled "need for speed"

D. Rose, R. Westbrook, K. Irvin, J. Wall, E. Bledsoe, transition basketball with these PG would definitely not lack pace..
Re: The NBA Begins by kliq(m): 3:38pm On Oct 24, 2014
Roland17:
This coming season might as well be titled "need for speed"

D. Rose, R. Westbrook, K. Irvin, J. Wall, E. Bledsoe, transition basketball with these PG would definitely not lack pace..

Really can't wait for the start of the season....so many young talents looking to take their places in the League.

#Lakers
Re: The NBA Begins by SIRcumalot: 4:33pm On Oct 24, 2014
With Nash out hopefully Lin can establish himself as one of the elite guard in the league
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 7:35pm On Oct 24, 2014
SIRcumalot:
With Nash out hopefully Lin can establish himself as one of the elite guard in the league

Forget it bro, if the hopes of the entire Laker nation is hinged on Linsanity then it's another mediocre ride for the season, considering it's the western conference, although I expect a lot from J. Parker..
Re: The NBA Begins by SIRcumalot: 8:37pm On Oct 24, 2014
Roland17:

Forget it bro, if the hopes of the entire Laker nation is hinged on Linsanity then it's another mediocre ride for the season, considering it's the western conference, although I expect a lot from J. Parker..
Do you mean Julius Randle ?
The lakers where going to suck either like most am a sucker for underdog stories I don't like how the Rockets treated Lin.
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 8:41pm On Oct 24, 2014
SIRcumalot:

Do you mean Julius Randle ?
The lakers where going to suck either like most am a sucker for underdog stories I don't like how the Rockets treated Lin.

Forgive me there, I was typing hastily and did not notice, yes J, Randle from Kentucky, I believe he would have a big year..
Re: The NBA Begins by joephemzyz(m): 1:40am On Oct 26, 2014
d.rose
y'all in trouble east grin
Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 8:29am On Oct 26, 2014
joephemzyz:
d.rose
y'all in trouble east grin

abeg carry go!.i had this dude on my fantasy team last year. Messed up my whole season angry angry.....d rose is done in d nba
Re: The NBA Begins by SIRcumalot: 8:37am On Oct 26, 2014
birdman:

abeg carry go!.i had this dude on my fantasy team last year. Messed up my whole season angry angry.....d rose is done in d nba
I think his back u see am for preseason ?
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 4:50pm On Oct 26, 2014
birdman:

Way too early to give up on D. Rose albeit I understand your frustrations are very valid as the lad has become prone to long term injuries but I am very confident he would bounce back stronger, I have followed his rehabilitation closely, from the FIBA World Cup to the preseason and I can attest to the flashes of old and a better rose, I think him and the Bulls would enjoy a very dominant season, they have a deeper bench than they did last season, I can't vouch for the quality though but I expect a very good sesason from the Bulls considering it's the eastern conference.
Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 12:19am On Oct 27, 2014
SIRcumalot:

I think his back u see am for preseason ?

I have seen flashes of his old speed, and he appears to be stronger.
Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 12:21am On Oct 27, 2014
Roland17:

Way too early to give up on D. Rose albeit I understand your frustrations are very valid as the lad has become prone to long term injuries but I am very confident he would bounce back stronger, I have followed his rehabilitation closely, from the FIBA World Cup to the preseason and I can attest to the flashes of old and a better rose, I think him and the Bulls would enjoy a very dominant season, they have a deeper bench than they did last season, I can't vouch for the quality though but I expect a very good sesason from the Bulls considering it's the eastern conference.

I am worried that in trying to recover, he may have overtrained, and we could very well see a stress related injury mid season. Same goes for Kobe. Bulls do have a deep team this year, but Thiboudeau is known for having a short rotation and overworking them.
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 10:47pm On Oct 29, 2014
Big big shout out to Julius Randle, I watched with a lot of sadness when he broke his leg during his first ever NBA last night against Howard and the rockets, kid is done for the season, I had huge expectations for him personally, not for the Lakers organization like I already mentioned in my earlier post, he has the potentials it's sad he has to watch from the sidelines, this should test his mental strength, it's a sad injury for a rookie, hopefully he does not become glass footed afterwards..

Come back stronger J.Randle..
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 3:28am On Oct 30, 2014
Awesome first night to kick start the season with a W against the much favored Nets, but like Rondo said afterwards, it's only one win, we got a whole season left to play, I desperately pray he stays with this team, we need Rondo more than ever this season, but if decides to exercise the option of leaving I would bear no grudge against him, hopefully to a better roaster.

Re: The NBA Begins by kliq(m): 7:02am On Oct 30, 2014
2 defeats in 2games already sad

#Lakers
Re: The NBA Begins by OohMpa: 11:20am On Nov 02, 2014
Ooh Mpa's feeling for OKC and IDN this season cry
Re: The NBA Begins by r231(m): 11:55am On Nov 02, 2014
kliq:
2 defeats in 2games already sad

#Lakers

Make that 4......this is going to be a long a5s season
Re: The NBA Begins by kliq(m): 12:59pm On Nov 02, 2014
r231:

You can say that again

The only way out is a miracle

#LakersStill
Re: The NBA Begins by joephemzyz(m): 7:58pm On Nov 03, 2014
Isaiah thomas...............23pts each in 1st two games..............real cool..... grin
He aint. A starter tho....jus yet
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 5:01am On Nov 04, 2014
One heck of a chippy game in Dallas, very physical and I was very disappointed with the officials, they allowed the game get out of hand, a lot of flopping and physical battles but I am very proud of the Celtics, hustled back from 31 points deficit to keep this one close, right up to the last seconds of the game..
Re: The NBA Begins by Mynd44: 7:27pm On Nov 04, 2014
r231:

Lmao...

But I like the Lakers sha. I hope they bounce back
Re: The NBA Begins by r231(m): 3:04pm On Nov 05, 2014
Mynd44:

Lmao...

But I like the Lakers sha. I hope they bounce back

yea yea tongue
Re: The NBA Begins by Mynd44: 3:09pm On Nov 05, 2014
r231:

yea yea tongue
The Lakers will make the playoffs. I pray they do.
Re: The NBA Begins by r231(m): 3:12pm On Nov 05, 2014
Mynd44:
The Lakers will make the playoffs. I pray they do.

dreamer
Re: The NBA Begins by jaybee3(m): 3:20pm On Nov 05, 2014
0-5 !
Re: The NBA Begins by r231(m): 3:25pm On Nov 05, 2014
jaybee3:
0-5 !

sad and bad......

when stup1d kobe refuse to pass the dammm ball grin
Re: The NBA Begins by jaybee3(m): 3:27pm On Nov 05, 2014
r231:

sad and bad......

37 damn shots.

Geez

He simply can't do it alone

I'm moving about with my man KG though so i might go check him out at the barclays centre in a few
Re: The NBA Begins by r231(m): 3:34pm On Nov 05, 2014
jaybee3:

37 damn shots.

Geez

He simply can't do it alone

I'm moving about with my man KG though so i might go check him out at the barclays centre in a few

thats why nobody wants to play with him....

he should just retire and be a coach abeg

are the Nets in town?
Re: The NBA Begins by jaybee3(m): 3:36pm On Nov 05, 2014
r231:

thats why nobody wants to play with him....

he should just retire and be a coach abeg

are the Nets in town?
Might be going NY

BTW: 'em things are due to arrive at some point today. Are they going to meet Friday's deadline?
Re: The NBA Begins by r231(m): 3:39pm On Nov 05, 2014
jaybee3:

Might be going NY

BTW: 'em things are due to arrive at some point today. Are they going to meet Friday's deadline?

oh ok

na u dey enjoy o.....

will watch out for them and let you know

but it will definitely go for friday.
Re: The NBA Begins by Mynd44: 3:43pm On Nov 05, 2014
r231:

sad and bad......

Who should he pass to? Those boys he plays with are just boys abeg

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) ... (2199) (Reply)

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.