Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,366 members, 7,808,280 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:47 AM

The NBA Begins - Sports (109) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The NBA Begins (1616653 Views)

Two Nigerian Players In The NBA Finals / Miami Heats Wins The NBA Final / Unbelievable! Kobe Bryant The Nba Player Of The Decade: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) ... (2199) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The NBA Begins by Killrhymz: 11:04am On Jan 27, 2015
pls where can I download NBA games
Re: The NBA Begins by joephemzyz(m): 4:49pm On Jan 27, 2015
curry=mvp
Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 5:36am On Jan 28, 2015
joephemzyz:
curry=mvp

I thought of curry powder at first ....like WTH grin . I need to rededicate myself to the game lol undecided
Re: The NBA Begins by joephemzyz(m): 8:59pm On Jan 28, 2015
birdman:

I thought of curry powder at first ....like WTH grin . I need to rededicate myself to the game lol undecided

Curry na blessing jor.............badass baller
Jeff teague n his goons frm atl tho
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 12:33pm On Jan 31, 2015
Still suprised by the Lillard snub tbh
Re: The NBA Begins by joephemzyz(m): 12:07pm On Feb 01, 2015
Atlanta hawks are really frightening erryone right now!..........cousins get to replace kobe #allstar game, rose is hitting form!!!!!!!!!! Hehehehehehehehehe
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 2:23pm On Feb 01, 2015
Damian Lillard has to calm down and stop taking the snub out on fans, the league and Adam silver, he appears like a cry baby, even though I sort of empathize with him as his numbers prove he should be a starter, better still on the bench but pouting constantly on Twitter and ranting through letters questioning his exclusion and the inclusion of another player is unprofessional..

Over the years we have witnessed worse exclusions, life goes on, he is still young and still has many years of play ahead of him, he might be rubbing off voting fans negatively, I would be honest, I am not sure I voted for him, I can't remember my votes for that position in the west..o yea I voted Curry..

Take a chill pill bro, you have made your disappointment known, move on and focus on keeping the Trailblazers on the path of the post season...

2 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 5:04am On Feb 02, 2015
joephemzyz:
Atlanta hawks are really frightening erryone right now!..........cousins get to replace kobe #allstar game, rose is hitting form!!!!!!!!!! Hehehehehehehehehe

they are well coached, and its obvious Milsap's discipline is also driving this team. I think come playoffs, their lack of superstars will hurt them in round 2
Re: The NBA Begins by joephemzyz(m): 12:04pm On Feb 03, 2015
birdman:

they are well coached, and its obvious Milsap's discipline is also driving this team. I think come playoffs, their lack of superstars will hurt them in round 2

U have a point sire.............buh this team is solid!.......xpecially considering the confrence they play in
Re: The NBA Begins by joephemzyz(m): 10:40pm On Feb 05, 2015
Curry=mvp..............stellar production , wow!!!!!!!!
Re: The NBA Begins by kliq(m): 11:06am On Feb 06, 2015
Stacked up list for the 3pts contest:

Stephen Curry
Klay Thompson
Kyle Korver
James Harden
Kyrie Irving
J.J. Redick
Wesley Matthews
Marco Belinelli.

cool
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 3:58pm On Feb 07, 2015
kliq:
Stacked up list for the 3pts contest:

Stephen Curry
Klay Thompson
Kyle Korver
James Harden
Kyrie Irving
J.J. Redick
Wesley Matthews
Marco Belinelli.

cool

Just wow!! Maybe the best lineup ever. Probably between Korver, Curry and Thompson IMO
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 4:01pm On Feb 07, 2015
birdman:

I think its been established you can win without superstars, my only issue with them is more mental than physical, how do they handle an elimination game? bounce back from defeat in the playoffs etc. They don't need a superstar with their ridiculous depth IMO and it has an advantage because you really don't know who to shutdown on their team
Re: The NBA Begins by kliq(m): 4:25pm On Feb 07, 2015
A40:

Just wow!! Maybe the best lineup ever. Probably between Korver, Curry and Thompson IMO

You can say that again,loaded list with a couple them averaging over 3 3pts per game...this year's contest might just overshadow the slam dunk yeah.
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 3:35pm On Feb 17, 2015
Pretty quiet out here.

All-star weekend wrap-up

Team World beat Team USA in the BBVA Rising Stars Challenge

Patrick Beverley won the Taco Bell Skills Challenge

Zach Lavine won the Sprite Dunk contest emphatically if I might add

Steph Curry won the Foot Locker 3pt Shooting Contest

And the All-star game saw the Western All-stars beat the East

Lool and lastly just look at this heaux Beyonce. As someone said this was how Potiphar's wife coveted Joseph in the Good book. And they wonder why 40 is not thinking about marriage anytime soon.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 2:09am On Feb 18, 2015
A40:

Lool and lastly just look at this heaux Beyonce. As someone said this was how Potiphar's wife coveted Joseph in the Good book. And they wonder why 40 is not thinking about marriage anytime soon.

lmao..cold world grin
Re: The NBA Begins by kliq(m): 7:56am On Mar 05, 2015
Westbrook looking so hot;4th consecutive tripple-double 49/16/10

Putting up great numbers,might end up season's MVP(IMO)

cool
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 7:01pm On Mar 05, 2015
So this thread existed. Chai!!!

Playoff is coming soon.
Spurs might not even get to Finals tongue same goes for Spurs.. It's between Golden State, Cleveland and Atlanta Hawks but I see Hawks drifting off the Championship.

James Harden must get MVP or Stephen Curry
LeBron has fans which won't make things easy except he flops smiley wink

And the Thunderbolt Westbrook with 3rd straight Triple Double.
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 7:13pm On Mar 05, 2015
Killrhymz:
pls where can I download NBA games

Kickass .to its a torrent site, just search "nba" and click on where is written TV, then beside TV click age the torrent site will readjust the torrents from the latest games.
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 12:45pm On Mar 07, 2015
Who woulda thought the Warriors and Hawks would be surefire favorites for 1st seed in their respective conferences this deep in the season? Ironically both teams have Greg Pop's DNA

Fantastic game between the Hawks and the Cavs last night. Its ridiculous how balanced that team is! It remains to be seen how they handle adversity come playoff time. It would certainly be interesting to see how they react in a situation where they are 2-1 down in a series and need a win on the road, I'd say the same for Golden State too
Re: The NBA Begins by kliq(m): 11:51am On Mar 08, 2015
A40:
Who woulda thought the Warriors and Hawks would be surefire favorites for 1st seed in their respective conferences this deep in the season? Ironically both teams have Greg Pop's DNA

Fantastic game between the Hawks and the Cavs last night. Its ridiculous how balanced that team is! It remains to be seen how they handle adversity come playoff time. It would certainly be interesting to see how they react in a situation where they are 2-1 down in a series and need a win on the road, I'd say the same for Golden State too

With about 20 games left in the season, both teams have shown that they are genuine contenders and I really wish to them tussle it out for the title,the eastern conference is a bit competitive unlike previous seasons which is quite good for the league.
Re: The NBA Begins by SIRcumalot: 2:09pm On Mar 08, 2015
kliq:

With about 20 games left in the season, both teams have shown that they are genuine contenders and I really wish to them tussle it out for the title,the eastern conference is a bit competitive unlike previous seasons which is quite good for the league.
Chicago and Cleveland use to be my pick for the ECF but with rose out I don't think its possible anymore.
I want an OKC VS GS first Round game with everybody healthy.
Re: The NBA Begins by kliq(m): 2:39pm On Mar 08, 2015
SIRcumalot:

Chicago and Cleveland use to be my pick for the ECF but with rose out I don't think its possible anymore.
I want an OKC VS GS first Round game with everybody healthy.

Is Rose out for the season?

OKC Vs GSW for the 1st round?that would be a crunchy game coming too early,maybe it should come up as the western conference final.

The Pacers are on a 5game winning streak,they obviously getting themselves back and hopefully better when PG returns
Re: The NBA Begins by SIRcumalot: 5:06pm On Mar 08, 2015
kliq:

Is Rose out for the season?

OKC Vs GSW for the 1st round?that would be a crunchy game coming too early,maybe it should come up as the western conference final.

The Pacers are on a 5game winning streak,they obviously getting themselves back and hopefully better when PG returns
4-6 weeks is what I heard he'll probably still have to shake off some rust,Butler his also injured,Chicago don't look so strong anymore.

OKC Vs GSW is a strong possibility
OKC currently occupies the 8th spot with the Spurs in seventh I don't see them overtaking the spurs except KD comeback.
Re: The NBA Begins by kliq(m): 8:20pm On Mar 08, 2015
SIRcumalot:

4-6 weeks is what I heard he'll probably still have to shake off some rust,Butler his also injured,Chicago don't look so strong anymore.

OKC Vs GSW is a strong possibility
OKC currently occupies the 8th spot with the Spurs in seventh I don't see them overtaking the spurs except KD comeback.

That's enough time for him to heal completely, KD should be back soon too.
Re: The NBA Begins by will007: 11:06pm On Mar 08, 2015
And James harden is unstoppable...#mvp..#mvB
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 11:08pm On Mar 09, 2015
Finally, I am back from my short sabbatical..

I am loving the current intensity of NBA games, it's aggressive, it is physical, ruthless, players are scrambling for the ball, shoving and getting in each other's face, modern rivalry being formed, James Harden and the Rockets against soft Lebron and the Cavs, that game is by far the best I have seen in 3 years, also the rivalry between the Warriors and the Clippers.

The possibility of a Warriors vs Thunders first round post season is salivating, if Durant makes it back earlier than schedule and gets a good rhythm with this current squad which I believe is the best since the exit of the Beard Man I would pick the Thunders over the Warriors..

My celtics were 7-4 in Febuary, we traded for Isaiah Thomas, whom I think has been spectacular, infact I believe we are spoilt with options in The back court, the front court is where we are depleted with talent..we are missing that dominant body inside the paint, I am sort of glad the deal for J. McGee did not materialize, he has the body and presence but it's almost impossible to judge how serious he is during games, he lacks that drive...2 games away from the 8th spot in the Eastern conference is not bad, right?

With regards to the MVP of the season? I think Westbrook, love him or hate him has just made it harder for anyone to become the unanimous vote, kid is on fire, triple double machine and playing with a mission..

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by kliq(m): 10:46am On Mar 11, 2015
Lakers officially out of the season's playoffs sad only the seventh time in franchise history....i just hope they continue the poor run and end the season as 3rd or 4th worse team to boost our chances of a decent draft pick ahead of the building process.

#LakersNation
Re: The NBA Begins by kliq(m): 10:53am On Mar 11, 2015
OKC got to keep rolling as the Pelicans are giving them a run for their money...with just 2% ahead,final spot for the WC playoff wide open.

#WC
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 4:00am On Mar 12, 2015
Awesome result tonight albeit nerve racking..Memphis Grizzlies 92-95 Boston Celtics..
#greenrunsdeep
Re: The NBA Begins by kliq(m): 10:43am On Mar 12, 2015
Roland17:
Awesome result tonight albeit nerve racking..Memphis Grizzlies 92-95 Boston Celtics..
#greenrunsdeep

The Celtics are doing great without Rondo.

Pelicans now 8th position on the log,can they hold on to that and keep OKC out of the playoffs?

(1) (2) (3) ... (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) ... (2199) (Reply)

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.