Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,909 members, 7,802,960 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:22 AM

The NBA Begins - Sports (161) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The NBA Begins (1611578 Views)

Two Nigerian Players In The NBA Finals / Miami Heats Wins The NBA Final / Unbelievable! Kobe Bryant The Nba Player Of The Decade: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) ... (2192) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 1:54am On Feb 01, 2016
Skywalker5:

lol. After you steal Pau Gasol from me. you wan collect Monta again. I still never forgive you ooo. grin grin grin grin grin. Na the same message i receive when you steal Pau from me grin grin grin grin grin. you self don feel the way i feel then.
lol
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 4:06am On Feb 01, 2016
A40:

Based on what metric I'm curious
I tell you.. A player's hustle is different from the result of his hustle. Some do not just want to know.
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 4:24am On Feb 01, 2016
The NBA is one of the most organised association. Stats are available for every player. Cos one seems to hustle more than the other doesn't make him a better player. e.g Dellavadova/Curry, Westbrook/Chris Paul, Pau Gasol/D'Andre Jordan, Andre Drummond/De'Marcus Cousins, Isaiah Thomas/John Wall. They're outputs are either similar or totally different. You can't judge based on their physical hustle. They're stats tell how good or not they really are.

As for the Defensive PGs i pulled out a stat.. Curry isn't any less defender compared to other PGs. Rondo isn't any worse either. Different teams would have different impacts.. and that's where STATS come in place for personal performance.

For James, he should let Kyrie and Jr Smith do their job. And let the offence flow. Basketball changes everyday. Kyrie, Love, Jr Smith's performance has reduced compared to their previous year. Any how sha, people will still call him King.

3 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 4:34am On Feb 01, 2016
I just pulled out those stats, and from what i am seeing, curry is not a bad defender like everyone says he is. The guy never started out as a good defender but since last year, the guy has been playing good defense.

If you watch Golden State, Although curry is not the best one on one defender, but talk about defending the Pick and Roll? The guy is very effective.

Btw, i think Beverly is a terrible defender, just because you are energetic and annoying as hell does not make you a good defender. Ask Andre Iguodala, Butler and Kawhi.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by SIRcumalot: 5:28am On Feb 01, 2016
If we go by his last two season then yes his defensive stat dey okay but it doesn't tell the whole story is it curry that guards his opposing guard in the next possession ?
is there any stat for forcing your opposing guard to take a tough shot ? you can't tell all this from a stat sheet
steals and defensive rbd is not enough
@donlitte so butler,kawhi and andre don't hustle on defence.
Re: The NBA Begins by SIRcumalot: 5:36am On Feb 01, 2016
A40:

LeBron is a mediocre one on one defender. Anyone who knows the game knows this
we don't need to stretch the truth lebron is a great defender
A40:

Golden State were a bad team when he came on, they were built from the ground up. I keep asking who is that average role player that has blossomed to a star while playing with LeBron, 12 years in the league you cannot point to one
who is the average role player that has blossomed playing with curry dray and klay aren't average role player or is Barnes that got drafted high or Iggy DAT used to be a star or barbosa DAT was on that amare Nash suns ?
[/quote]
A40:

Delly played dirty and guarded Curry for 3-4 quarters. What has the outcome been since other than decimation?

is guarding curry the standard now has he not improved as a player
A40:

Nope I don't agree Bosh's game improved

Whether Klay and co would be fine without Steph is moot. Bottom line he didn't need 3 Hall of Famers to win his ring
I know you saw bosh in Toronto and in Miami you can't tell the difference ?
if dray and klay continue like this they will be hall of famers so it doesn't matter if proper management or luck put them all together.
curry didn't win with scrubs same for Bron
Re: The NBA Begins by joephemzyz(m): 6:39am On Feb 01, 2016
Skywalker5:

lol. After you steal Pau Gasol from me. you wan collect Monta again. I still never forgive you ooo. grin grin grin grin grin. Na the same message i receive when you steal Pau from me grin grin grin grin grin. you self don feel the way i feel then.

Hurts bro grin angry angry the thing dey pain sha
Re: The NBA Begins by Skywalker5(m): 9:33am On Feb 01, 2016
joephemzyz:

Hurts bro grin angry angry the thing dey pain sha

grin grin Take it out on me. I am playing you this week. grin grin grin I see you won Killrhymz.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 9:51am On Feb 01, 2016
SIRcumalot:

who is the average role player that has blossomed playing with curry dray and klay aren't average role player or is Barnes that got drafted high or Iggy DAT used to be a star or barbosa DAT was on that amare Nash suns ?

Delly played dirty and guarded Curry for 3-4 quarters. What has the outcome been since other than decimation?

Whether Klay and co would be fine without Steph is moot. Bottom line he didn't need 3 Hall of Famers to win his ring
if dray and klay continue like this they will be hall of famers so it doesn't matter if proper management or luck put them all together.
Green was never a star, and neither was iggy. Iggy only made an all star team once, and that was when he was back in philly. He is a good player not a star.

We wont even say anything about green. Dude is a second round pick. He was never a star till the emergence of curry.

Harrison Barnes was a 6th man bro. He was not a star. Dude is about to get paid. He was never a star. I am pretty sure lebron would have wanted some already established player instead of barnes. P.S (Andrew Wiggins)

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by SIRcumalot: 8:08pm On Feb 01, 2016
Donlittle:
Green was never a star, and neither was iggy. Iggy only made an all star team once, and that was when he was back in philly. He is a good player not a star.

We wont even say anything about green. Dude is a second round pick. He was never a star till the emergence of curry.

Harrison Barnes was a 6th man bro. He was not a star. Dude is about to get paid. He was never a star. I am pretty sure lebron would have wanted some already established player instead of barnes. P.S (Andrew Wiggins)
The sixers though him, (Iggy) good enough to make him their cornerstone after AI.
The point I made in my earlier post is Draymond ability would've made him a good player he has been regarded as a steal in the 2nd round and that has occurred many times.
Barnes dey him third year and wiggins was just a rookie,you forget Norris Cole featured a bit during the heat era as a rookie.
I'll be offline for awhile.
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 8:18pm On Feb 01, 2016
SIRcumalot:
LeBron is a rubbish one on one defender. His only strength are those weak side highlight blocks. Its a credit to him that he at least tries to defend but I think looking at the last two Finals its not hard to tell really.

SIRcumalot:
Lol Draymond was an average role player. Low pick and nobody predicted he would ever be an All-star. Tell me you knew him this time last year let me laugh please. Klay Thompson was solid but not All-star caliber till last year. If not for Jerry West the Warriors would have traded Klay for Kevin Love.

Iggy's career was trending downwards. Was barely cracking 15pts at Denver. Last year he was averaging single digit points per game

Barbosa? Loooool. Nash's Suns of almost 10 years ago. Do you know how many injuries he suffered since? Even for the Suns that year he was not a starter

Barnes na 6th man bro. It was Kerr who made him a starter.

All role players
SIRcumalot:
What exactly has he improved at? Even the Sixers won't take him if he became available

SIRcumalot:
What has improved? His rebounding has always been solid. His shooting as well

SIRcumalot:
The difference is Draymond and Klay didn't become stars in the league till Curry's emergence. Wade was already Finals MVP Bosh a multiple all star, These guys were easily top 5 in their position for many years. Can you say the same for Steph?

Dude is on pace for the highest PER in league history. And every other player around him is benefitting from his efficiency

3 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 8:43pm On Feb 01, 2016
SmooshCHN:
The NBA is one of the most organised association. Stats are available for every player. Cos one seems to hustle more than the other doesn't make him a better player. e.g Dellavadova/Curry, Westbrook/Chris Paul, Pau Gasol/D'Andre Jordan, Andre Drummond/De'Marcus Cousins, Isaiah Thomas/John Wall. They're outputs are either similar or totally different. You can't judge based on their physical hustle. They're stats tell how good or not they really are.
As for the Defensive PGs i pulled out a stat.. Curry isn't any less defender compared to other PGs. Rondo isn't any worse either. Different teams would have different impacts.. and that's where STATS come in place for personal performance.
For James, he should let Kyrie and Jr Smith do their job. And let the offence flow. Basketball changes everyday. Kyrie, Love, Jr Smith's performance has reduced compared to their previous year. Any how sha, people will still call him King.
I couldn't agree more. The ease and style of Steph is easy to dismiss. He just isn't the prototype of what the best player in the game should look like so people are still in denial
Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 11:33pm On Feb 01, 2016
A40:

LeBron is a rubbish one on one defender. His only strength are those weak side highlight blocks. Its a credit to him that he at least tries to defend but I think looking at the last two Finals its not hard to tell really.

The guy that shut down a hot westbrook (PG) one-on-one in the nba finals, the year thunder swept even the spurs? And guards the best player on the opposing team come playoffs? lol. obviously you have superior knowledge to spoelstra and riley. I hail ooooo
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 12:17am On Feb 02, 2016
birdman:

The guy that shut down a hot westbrook (PG) one-on-one in the nba finals, the year thunder swept even the spurs? And guards the best player on the opposing team come playoffs? lol. obviously you have superior knowledge to spoelstra and riley. I hail ooooo
How did he shutdown Westbrook? Bros turn to the other side the dodo dey burn

Since when did 4-2 turn to sweep? O ga oo

Why e no guard Kawhi, Dirk and Steph na since they said he can guard any position

I still reiterate LeBron is only good at weak side blocks and help defense. One on one he gets torched and frequently too

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 12:24am On Feb 02, 2016
A40:

Why e no guard Kawhi, Dirk and Steph na since they said he can guard any position

I still reiterate LeBron is only good at weak side blocks and help defense. One on one he gets torched and frequently too
For me, i think he is okay on defense but he does it when he wants to. I dont think he is really that great on defense though, well, there are just some people he can not guard. Dirk, and Co. I will give him a B on defense. There are just way better defender in the league than him. But the guy just isnt that defender every makes him to be

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 12:30am On Feb 02, 2016
SIRcumalot:

The sixers though him, (Iggy) good enough to make him their cornerstone after AI.
The point I made in my earlier post is Draymond ability would've made him a good player he has been regarded as a steal in the 2nd round and that has occurred many times.
Barnes dey him third year and wiggins was just a rookie,you forget Norris Cole featured a bit during the heat era as a rookie.
I'll be offline for awhile.
Bruh, Even if green would have ended up being a good player, it wont be till the next four or five years.
Curry Emergence made Green and Klay blossom! There is no way to put it, maybe you can make an argument for klay.

There was so many questions mark about green coming out of college, heck a lot of people do not know where he went to college, they dont know where klay went to college... But mention curry, everyone knows Davidson, Yeah, curry put Davidson on the map.

Are you now comparing Barnes to Norris Cole bro? Norris cole does not even have a starting position in New orleans where everyone is injured

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 2:38am On Feb 02, 2016
A40:

He guarded Westbrook every 4th q, including game 4 when Westbrook was determined to bring em back. For those who remember, Wade switched to guarding Durant and literally out-physicalled him. The other end was Lebron-Westbrook. Westbrook thought he could blow past James (I did too) one on one and it never happened. LBJ checked him as far as the 3 point line! Leading JVG and a few other coaches to say back then LBJ could play all positions and guard all positions.

They won 4 straight after losing first 2. Same difference. They were blinding hot. Imo till this day, Durant and westbrook regret that. That was their moment. They were never as deadly as that season. Now Warriors are the new young speedy team.

Coach's preference. Blatt could have done that last year, but it would make no sense on a shorthanded cavs with kyrie and love out. When the Heat played the spurs, Kawhi was not the threat he is now. But in the last 3 years he was with Heat, LBJ took on the best opposing player in crunch time.

Reiterate all you want, you have no leg to stand on. Experts are knocking LBJ for all kinds of things. You are the first person to bring up defense. Anybody can get torched. Question is, how often is he making stops or changing plays based on his defense? That one is easy - just watch any cavs game
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 11:17pm On Feb 02, 2016
birdman:

He guarded Westbrook every 4th q, including game 4 when Westbrook was determined to bring em back. For those who remember, Wade switched to guarding Durant and literally out-physicalled him. The other end was Lebron-Westbrook. Westbrook thought he could blow past James (I did too) one on one and it never happened. LBJ checked him as far as the 3 point line! Leading JVG and a few other coaches to say back then LBJ could play all positions and guard all positions.
Nope. LeBron mostly guarded Durant. I remember lucidly. I will actually give LeBron credit there. OKC would have taken a 2-0 lead in Game 2 if not for a couple of key plays even down to the last drive.

Battier and LeBron were Durant's primary defenders. Even then KD shot at a 55% clip and averaged 31pts

LeBron cannot guard or play all positions. This is a popular myth and urban legend that time has proven to be so

birdman:

They won 4 straight after losing first 2. Same difference. They were blinding hot. Imo till this day, Durant and westbrook regret that. That was their moment. They were never as deadly as that season. Now Warriors are the new young speedy team.
Its not a sweep if they lost two games my friend. That's if we even opt to overlook the fact that the Spurs were a #1 seed that got knocked out by an #8 seed the previous year.
There is nothing for Durant and Westbrook to regret. They were only 23 taking on a veteran team playing their 3rd Finals, or at least 3 guys on the roster

Harden was especially rubbish in that Finals and I'm sure that is why OKC traded him but then again he was only drafted in 2009 and was 22 at the time.

OKC were simply overmatched against a battle tested Heat side

birdman:

Coach's preference. Blatt could have done that last year, but it would make no sense on a shorthanded cavs with kyrie and love out. When the Heat played the spurs, Kawhi was not the threat he is now. But in the last 3 years he was with Heat, LBJ took on the best opposing player in crunch time.

Reiterate all you want, you have no leg to stand on. Experts are knocking LBJ for all kinds of things. You are the first person to bring up defense. Anybody can get torched. Question is, how often is he making stops or changing plays based on his defense? That one is easy - just watch any cavs game
You are grossly overrating LeBron's abilities as a defender and it is laughable. If you need instances of lockdown defense, refer to Iguodala's job on him or Jimmy Butler for the Bulls in last year's Eastern Conference semis.

This same LeBron Jason Terry called out and went on to dominate is supposed to be this immortal defender. Lol you are dreaming

These your excuses no dey finish? Kawhi was not a threat bawo? Ok the Cavs were shorthanded last season this season nko? No be more embarrassment

In the few instances LeBron has done a good job on a player its usually against a smaller guy who can't really shoot (Rose) or a smaller significantly injured guy (Parker)

Anyone watching the game now can tell you his defense is getting progressively worse. LBJ relies on his athleticism and sheer effort, he is not a fundamentally sound defender. Once athleticism go, opari niyen

3 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 1:23am On Feb 03, 2016
what do you guys think?

Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 3:14am On Feb 03, 2016
Donlittle:
what do you guys think?
The rumor has been around since last year summer and was made up by fans. Durant also debunked it sadly. cry
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 4:13am On Feb 03, 2016
Donlittle:
what do you guys think?

Not possible if you ask me, a lot of pieces have to be given up on both sides, that would be a difficult trade if you ask me.

Furthermore, i am not exactly sure the NBA would support it, remember the CP3 protracted move to LA Lakers from New Orleans Hornets? and how former NBA commissioner David Stern vetoed against the move.

I don't think the warriors are struggling with scoring, they should be worried about keeping their chemistry by maintaining their roaster..

Free agency would be very interesting as other teams would attempt to bite from the Warriors.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by SIRcumalot: 2:30pm On Feb 03, 2016
A40:

Lol Draymond was an average role player. Low pick and nobody predicted he would ever be an All-star. Tell me you knew him this time last year let me laugh please. Klay Thompson was solid but not All-star caliber till last year. If not for Jerry West the Warriors would have traded Klay for Kevin Love.

Iggy's career was trending downwards. Was barely cracking 15pts at Denver. Last year he was averaging single digit points per game

Barbosa? Loooool. Nash's Suns of almost 10 years ago. Do you know how many injuries he suffered since? Even for the Suns that year he was not a starter

Barnes na 6th man bro. It was Kerr who made him a starter.

All role players

What exactly has he improved at? Even the Sixers won't take him if he became available

What has improved? His rebounding has always been solid. His shooting as well

The difference is Draymond and Klay didn't become stars in the league till Curry's emergence. Wade was already Finals MVP Bosh a multiple all star, These guys were easily top 5 in their position for many years. Can you say the same for Steph?

Dude is on pace for the highest PER in league history. And every other player around him is benefitting from his efficiency
Bron is a great defender am surprise we're discussing this for one on one defence look at when in guarded Rose in rose's MVP season in the playoffs

You're acting like we've not seen steals in the 2nd round before concerning dray.
Barnes was drafted at 6 that already shows huge potential concerning Klay,he was the one thing the twolves insisted on in the proposed trade for love who was a top 10 player then,also say a lot.
Barbosa still his not starting now but he was instance offense from the bench for the sunssame thing he is doing now

Was he(bosh) jacking up this much threes in Toronto ?

Like I said earlier curry is the sole MVP candidate for a reason original talk was how he would look on a bad team.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by RENOWNED2(m): 6:00pm On Feb 03, 2016
repping magic..........okc go beat us tommorow I know
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 1:19am On Feb 04, 2016
SIRcumalot:

Bron is a great defender am surprise we're discussing this for one on one defence look at when in guarded Rose in rose's MVP season in the playoffs

He guarded a significantly smaller player with a shaky jumper. Where was this same LeBron in the finals vs the Mavs? Couldn't guard Dirk. Jason Terry called him out and told him ho-ha. "You can't guard me. Chei imagine telling that to M.J, Pippen, Gary Payton the Bad Boy Pistons. You are finished

SIRcumalot:

You're acting like we've not seen steals in the 2nd round before concerning dray.
Barnes was drafted at 6 that already shows huge potential concerning Klay,he was the one thing the twolves insisted on in the proposed trade for love who was a top 10 player then,also say a lot.
Barbosa still his not starting now but he was instance offense from the bench for the sunssame thing he is doing now
How many 2nd round steals can you point out too that have blossomed into All-stars. List them. I'll wait

7th pick lohun lohun not even 1st, 2nd or 3rd? What potential did you see in Barnes even 2 years ago?

We are talking established stars. Wade, Bosh you are talking about mere prospects at best.

SIRcumalot:

Was he(bosh) jacking up this much threes in Toronto ?
As the spare tire of the offense what choice did he have? Compare with a guy like Draymond

SIRcumalot:

Like I said earlier curry is the sole MVP candidate for a reason original talk was how he would look on a bad team.
What he has done with a second round pick tells me Steph will do well in any team
Re: The NBA Begins by SIRcumalot: 3:30am On Feb 04, 2016
A40:

He guarded a significantly smaller player with a shaky jumper. Where was this same LeBron in the finals vs the Mavs? Couldn't guard Dirk. Jason Terry called him out and told him ho-ha. "You can't guard me. Chei imagine telling that to M.J, Pippen, Gary Payton the Bad Boy Pistons. You are finished

How many 2nd round steals can you point out too that have blossomed into All-stars. List them. I'll wait

7th pick lohun lohun not even 1st, 2nd or 3rd? What potential did you see in Barnes even 2 years ago?

We are talking established stars. Wade, Bosh you are talking about mere prospects at best.

As the spare tire of the offense what choice did he have? Compare with a guy like Draymond

What he has done with a second round pick tells me Steph will do well in any team
How many people can guard dirk in this league ?
I told you rose someone already mention Westbrook above.
Off my head arenas,manu and may be Ben Wallace but he was undrafted,
It doesn't matter what I saw it those that picked him that I defer too (Barnes )
our lord and saviour,curry was what pick in his draft again?
Bosh role will always be appreciated, everybody knows what he did in that era.
I mentioned this earlier as free agency start to pick that roster apart we go see.
Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 3:41am On Feb 04, 2016
Donlittle:
what do you guys think?

they would have to give up too many pieces to make this work. in return they get a one dimensional player whose strength is already a team strength - scoring. I was hoping Durant would have morphed into a meaner tmac by now undecided
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 4:41am On Feb 04, 2016
What do you guys think about Kareem Statement? As a dirk fan, i am pissed AF, but i will wait for some few hours, got to compose myself so i dont say anything rude

Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 5:07am On Feb 04, 2016
Donlittle:
What do you guys think about Kareem Statement? As a dirk fan, i am pissed AF, but i will wait for some few hours, got to compose myself so i dont say anything rude
ry
must be opinion wednesday grin

im a dirk fan and what kareem said is true. Dirk's best 2-3 years in the NBA was when he mixed it up in the paint. This was mainly due to the new coach Avery Johnson constantly hounding him, forcing him to get offensive rebounds, dunk and use his size to defend. By year 2, I think Dirk soured on this, even though it was obvious the all round game was helping him and the team - you need to google up the video when the Mavs sent the Spurs home early. At that time, the spurs were much more dominant than they are now. What Avery did was stunning, even his own reaction was amusing. I think Mavs lost to the heat (wade and shaq) that year

Carlisle would come in after Avery lost the locker room and win a championship based on what Avery built. But Dirk kept regressing to the point now where he is almost kinda like the old dirk. The one that used to love shooting threes with Steve Nash, val exel and co...boy they were fun in those days, but they never went anywhere.
Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 5:12am On Feb 04, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wUHIfOicCbU

I believe this was the game 5 - funniest clip of the series. Avery was shaking grin. Beating the spurs in a playoff series those days was a miracle. If you find other clips of this series, you will be amazed at some of the things Dirk was doing, pretty much acting like a traditional power forward
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 5:15am On Feb 04, 2016
birdman:

ry
must be opinion wednesday grin

im a dirk fan and what kareem said is true. Dirk's best 2-3 years in the NBA was when he mixed it up in the paint. This was mainly due to the new coach Avery Johnson constantly hounding him, forcing him to get offensive rebounds, dunk and use his size to defend. By year 2, I think Dirk soured on this, even though it was obvious the all round game was helping him and the team - you need to google up the video when the Mavs sent the Spurs home early. At that time, the spurs were much more dominant than they are now. What Avery did was stunning, even his own reaction was amusing. I think Mavs lost to the heat (wade and shaq) that year

Carlisle would come in after Avery lost the locker room and win a championship based on what Avery built. But Dirk kept regressing to the point now where he is almost kinda like the old dirk. The one that used to love shooting threes with Steve Nash, val exel and co...boy they were fun in those days, but they never went anywhere.
Bro, you dont have 10,000 rebounds, 1000 blocks, Nowitzki is no 8, all time defensive rebounder.... and someone still call you a one way type of player.
No way he is a one way type of player. Kareem did not become a winner till he got the best point Guard to ever play the game.
I think kareem meant he is only good on offense, but that isnt true
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 5:22am On Feb 04, 2016
Alright, so Stephen curry and Kevin Durant killed it tonight, The playoffs this year is about to be litt!!!
Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 5:24am On Feb 04, 2016
Donlittle:
Bro, you dont have 10,000 rebounds, 1000 blocks, Nowitzki is no 8, all time defensive rebounder.... and someone still call you a one way type of player.
No way he is a one way type of player. Kareem did not become a winner till he got the best point Guard to ever play the game.
I think kareem meant he is only good on offense, but that isnt true

I think thats kareems point - at his size and the number of years he has in the league, he should have had more, particularly offensive rebounds. The big man on the team racks up defensive rebounds. On mavs teams that have played small ball for years, defensive rebounds were the least Dirk should have done. He never affected the game in a way he could have (except for 2-3 years). And the one dude that could have helped him got fired. Dirk is bigger and stronger than he plays. Now Dirk toady is a lot tougher than when he first entered the league, but frankly, that euro style of play pops up way too much

to summarize another way, Dirk is good, but boy, he could have been waaaaay much more

(1) (2) (3) ... (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) ... (2192) (Reply)

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.