Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,984 members, 7,799,358 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:37 PM

The NBA Begins - Sports (198) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The NBA Begins (1608057 Views)

Two Nigerian Players In The NBA Finals / Miami Heats Wins The NBA Final / Unbelievable! Kobe Bryant The Nba Player Of The Decade: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) ... (2190) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 11:57am On Apr 27, 2016
OohMpa:

Do you mean this Westbrook? undecided

Game 1 - 24pts 11assists
Game 2 - 19pts 6 assists
Game 3 - 26pts 15 assists
Game 4 - 25pts 15 assists
Game 5 - 36pts 9 assists

OR Durant's 26ppg? Surely his twin, no?

OR the fact that the Thunder only loss was by 1 point while their average win was 23points? undecided

What were you expecting? A sweep and each player dropping 30 every game?

Was obviously talking about their antics not their numbers. KD throwing elbows and behaving weirdly. I had a lot of respect for him till this series.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 12:04pm On Apr 27, 2016
That was some serious blitzkrieg by the Hawks.

Clippers probably done but stranger things have happened

Lool at Drake trolling Paul George. The Raptors are a massive disappointment can't believe I picked them to win in 5. If only Indy had anyone besides Paul George
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 4:10pm On Apr 27, 2016
A40:
That was some serious blitzkrieg by the Hawks.

Clippers probably done but stranger things have happened

Lool at Drake trolling Paul George. The Raptors are a massive disappointment can't believe I picked them to win in 5. If only Indy had anyone besides Paul George
I thought monta ellis was going to show up, i guess him playing besides dirk made defense focus on him less, and more on dirk.

The series would be more fun if ellis played like he played in Dallas
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 4:12pm On Apr 27, 2016
A40:

Was obviously talking about their antics not their numbers. KD throwing elbows and behaving weirdly. I had a lot of respect for him till this series.
It was sad to watch, its okay though, one thing is certain, that boy is not winning a chip anytime soon.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 4:12am On Apr 28, 2016
Birdman are you sure you wanna trade James Harden? Cos you are 35-2 in this game without him
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 4:55am On Apr 28, 2016
grin grin grin grin
For four first round picks, maybe
A40:
Birdman are you sure you wanna trade James Harden? Cos you are 35-2 in this game without him
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 5:18am On Apr 28, 2016
Why did the Rockets bother traveling to Oakland? they should have informed the NBA front office they were forfeiting tonight's game and save fans this embarrassment..

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Skywalker5(m): 5:35am On Apr 28, 2016
Proud of the warriors.doing it without Curry.but truth be told,rockets dey useless grin .haba .how about trying guys?
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 5:47am On Apr 28, 2016
Kai.. Na game be this? cry. It's bad guys.. Really bad for Houston even with Harden.
Re: The NBA Begins by joephemzyz(m): 12:14am On Apr 29, 2016
The garden will be rocking tonight! grin
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 1:01am On Apr 29, 2016
Donlittle:
I thought monta ellis was going to show up, i guess him playing besides dirk made defense focus on him less, and more on dirk.

The series would be more fun if ellis played like he played in Dallas
Ellis game not going to age well at all. Still can't shoot and not as explosive as he used to be

The Warriors would have swept the Rockets sef. I'd rest him in the 2nd round as well so hopefully he is good to go in the Conference Finals where he would really be needed.

Seeing the Blazers I doubt they would be a match for a Curry-less Warriors though they are really strong at home

Why is no one talking about the Hornets and how close they are to knocking off the Heat
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 1:39am On Apr 29, 2016
A40:

Ellis game not going to age well at all. Still can't shoot and not as explosive as he used to be

The Warriors would have swept the Rockets sef. I'd rest him in the 2nd round as well so hopefully he is good to go in the Conference Finals where he would really be needed.

Seeing the Blazers I doubt they would be a match for a Curry-less Warriors though they are really strong at home

Why is no one talking about the Hornets and how close they are to knocking off the Heat
I am rooting for jeremy lin and the hornets so Daryl Morey can understand everything is not about analytics...... Let that man choke grin grin. He really said Beverly is better than Lin. Do not know the difference between him and cuban sometimes to be honest, they gamble a lot lol.

Still prefer cuban though, and on monta ellis, it is sad really, he actually shot the ball well with Dallas, 3 point percentage went up, mid range went up, and i think his FT too.

You really think a curry less warriors can not beat the blazers? That would be a tough series... Warriors in seven, though it can go either way.

Anyone knows who lebron is meeting in second round?

So can we all just talk about what Houston is going to do? Rebuild? Tank, or trade howard? With Harden on the team, they are definitely not rebuilding, they do need better pieces around him though, and honestly, I do not see Durant going there. That is just fry-pan to fire.
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 2:45am On Apr 29, 2016
We can not score the bucket to save the Garden angry angry angry
Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 4:16am On Apr 29, 2016
A40:

lol. sell him at the earliest convenience angry
Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 4:16am On Apr 29, 2016
Skywalker5:

Na Warriors will do just fine without Chris Paul grin grin

man, i was looking forward to this matchup for about 2 months...playoffs feel bleh to me right now undecided
Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 4:19am On Apr 29, 2016
Donlittle:

I am rooting for jeremy lin and the hornets so Daryl Morey can understand everything is not about analytics...... Let that man choke grin grin. He really said Beverly is better than Lin. Do not know the difference between him and cuban sometimes to be honest, they gamble a lot lol.

Still prefer cuban though, and on monta ellis, it is sad really, he actually shot the ball well with Dallas, 3 point percentage went up, mid range went up, and i think his FT too.

You really think a curry less warriors can not beat the blazers? That would be a tough series... Warriors in seven, though it can go either way.

So can we all just talk about what Houston is going to do? Rebuild? Tank, or trade howard? With Harden on the team, they are definitely not rebuilding, they do need better pieces around him though, and honestly, I do not see Durant going there. That is just fry-pan to fire.

thank youuuu!!! morey's overdependence on models has always bothered me...i dont think this guy even knows how to play the game.

harden is lockeroom cancer material. he is not there yet, but its coming. If we ge t a savvy no nonsense GM, Harden's days are numbered.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 4:37am On Apr 29, 2016
watching the nfl draft right now lol. Interesting. So many rounds unlike nba
Re: The NBA Begins by SIRcumalot: 11:50am On Apr 29, 2016
Donlittle:

Cuban that gave Wesley Matthews a Max contract coming off a serious injury una dey make me laff, or is it when he blew up your championship team or when he refuse to pay Nash?
Beverley is a better fit for that backcourt than Lin simply because of how harden plays

morey one mistake was firing mchale and he should catch alot of flak for that but he has done so many good compared to Cuban.

Howard is a free agent and he probably won't opt am interested in seeing who will pay him.

Celtics fans sorry cheesy
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 2:02pm On Apr 29, 2016
SIRcumalot:

Cuban that gave Wesley Matthews a Max contract coming off a serious injury una dey make me laff, or is it when he blew up your championship team or when he refuse to pay Nash?
Beverley is a better fit for that backcourt than Lin simply because of how harden plays

morey one mistake was firing mchale and he should catch alot of flak for that but he has done so many good compared to Cuban.

Howard is a free agent and he probably won't opt am interested in seeing who will pay him.

That last sentence tho. sad I was hoping they'll be able to handle Cavs

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by OohMpa: 9:54pm On Apr 29, 2016
Roland17 right now...

2 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 12:57am On Apr 30, 2016
OohMpa:
[color=#808000]Roland17 right now...

We were throwing bricks like they are going out of fashion angry angry, we desperately need perimeter shooting, it would be interesting to see what Danny Ainge does this off season especially with the cap space we have.
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 1:09am On Apr 30, 2016
SIRcumalot:

This is inexcusable, there is absolutely and i repeat ABSOLUTELY no reason why Beverly should play PG for a team like Houston irrespective of Harden's role in the roaster.. its night and day.

What skill does Beverly bring to the team? like someone always says on this thread, looking tough does not exactly mean one is a good defender, he is a horrendous defender and his looks deceives many to believe other wise.

Abeg make i worry about my team and the possibility of landing KD at the TD Garden tongue grin angry angry

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by SIRcumalot: 1:27am On Apr 30, 2016
Roland17:

This is inexcusable, there is absolutely and i repeat ABSOLUTELY no reason why Beverly should play PG for a team like Houston irrespective of Harden's role in the roaster.. its night and day.

What skill does Beverly bring to the team? like someone always says on this thread, looking tough does not exactly mean one is a good defender, he is a horrendous defender and his looks deceives many to believe other wise.

Abeg make i worry about my team and the possibility of landing KD at the TD Garden tongue grin angry angry
I hope Celtics land KD that would be something.
harden is the PG of the rockets in all but name we saw what adding another ball dominant guard to the team (Lawson) crashed and burned.
but he is at least better than Lawson or Lin defence and he'll knock down the occasion 3.
he is what you need to get the best of harden which is not enough to win it all.

make the hornets win this nite o
Nepa Don spoil my parole.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 3:39am On Apr 30, 2016
welp, Wade said, not tonight
Re: The NBA Begins by xp17(m): 6:22am On Apr 30, 2016
Trail blazers had a good fight.

Clippers 103

Trail blazers 106

Rip city
Re: The NBA Begins by xp17(m): 6:32am On Apr 30, 2016
Roland17:
Why did the Rockets bother traveling to Oakland? they should have informed the NBA front office they were forfeiting tonight's game and save fans this embarrassment..
Rocket that has only one player you can trust with a free throw. grin grin
Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 7:45am On Apr 30, 2016
SIRcumalot:

pls dont say this again lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed . if there is a hell for bad hair, bad defense and bad balling, beverly needs to be in there asap

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 8:26am On Apr 30, 2016
birdman:

pls dont say this again lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed . if there is a hell for bad hair, bad defense and bad balling, beverly needs to be in there asap
grin Yo birdman, you killed me with this
Re: The NBA Begins by SIRcumalot: 9:31am On Apr 30, 2016
birdman:

why is what am saying such an abomination ?
I never said Beverly was better than Lin. lin is better,just that you will get the best out of harden when he handles the ball more.
I gave a further example with lawson. am really surprised at the reception of what am saying it not like it is new.

@donlittle so nothing in support of Cuban?

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 3:55pm On Apr 30, 2016
SIRcumalot:

why is what am saying such an abomination ?
I never said Beverly was better than Lin. lin is better,just that you will get the best out of harden when he handles the ball more.
I gave a further example with lawson. am really surprised at the reception of what am saying it not like it is new.

@donlittle so nothing in support of Cuban?

Cuban is killing his chances of landing an All star free agent with his mouth, Dirk has been very clear all season that he does not want to be a part of any rebuilding process.

A40 wants the Mavs to toss house money on Whiteside, i am not exactly sure he is a superstar, he may bring interior defense, however, he is no Tyson Chandler and this post season has proven he does not offer any interior offense and is susceptible to becoming disengaged and isolated because he lacks the low post moves.

Rick Carlisle is one of my favorite coaches because he understands tactics, he has managed to keep a fairly average roaster with an aging superstar competitive.
Re: The NBA Begins by Mizzzbeee(f): 4:21pm On Apr 30, 2016
Playoffs is soo boring undecided undecided angry
Re: The NBA Begins by idu1(m): 8:38pm On Apr 30, 2016
OohMpa:
Roland17 right now...

o boy u still dey nairaland?

(1) (2) (3) ... (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) ... (2190) (Reply)

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup

Viewing this topic: A40(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.