Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,182 members, 7,807,585 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:47 PM

The NBA Begins - Sports (202) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The NBA Begins (1615852 Views)

Two Nigerian Players In The NBA Finals / Miami Heats Wins The NBA Final / Unbelievable! Kobe Bryant The Nba Player Of The Decade: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) ... (2198) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The NBA Begins by kliq(m): 12:22pm On May 05, 2016
Skywalker5:

I thought that injury was game 1 but he played in game two. i might be wrong but if he is in,he might be the game changer.Like you said, they dont have enough talent but i think if he controls the boards both offense and defense while wade and dragic keep shooting their shots from outside, they should be fine.

Game 2 is tonight...he got the injury in the 1st qtr of game1,came back in the 2nd qtr...He should play in game2.
Re: The NBA Begins by SIRcumalot: 12:32pm On May 05, 2016
SmooshCHN:
I thought Whiteside was injured in the last match. And I doubt Heat has enough talent to match the Cavs
I don't think the cavs have won any regular season game against Miami since LeBron came back.
Re: The NBA Begins by kingsilly(m): 12:45pm On May 05, 2016
SIRcumalot:

I don't think the cavs have won any regular season game against Miami since LeBron came back.

They have, but Miami has won more

For those attacking the east, dunno what team in the west that can handle GSW. So it's same
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 1:36pm On May 05, 2016
kingsilly:

They have, but Miami has won more

For those attacking the east, dunno what team in the west that can handle GSW. So it's same
Oh!! Come on we're talking about competition not which team's the best. Look at the Clippers Blazers, OKC Mavs. There was competition. Everyone is tired of a blowout win. The Spurs can contain the Warriors, OKC would give us a tough time. It's fair to say the regular season was far more interesting to watch so far. Maybe until each conference finals.
Re: The NBA Begins by Skywalker5(m): 2:31pm On May 05, 2016
kliq:

Game 2 is tonight...he got the injury in the 1st qtr of game1,came back in the 2nd qtr...He should play in game2.

lol. Don't mind me jare. I just got everything confused.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Ewuro4: 4:20am On May 06, 2016
birdman:
wao... raptors tie! someone has introduced medicine into this playoffs grin. ewuro4, plz cease and desist

whew...wade shows up

Lolss

What the heck happened to Lowry? It's a complete mess.
Re: The NBA Begins by kingsilly(m): 8:30am On May 06, 2016
Dunno how Miami lost the game...
Whew
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 2:05am On May 07, 2016
yall watching the game?
Re: The NBA Begins by realnas(m): 3:02am On May 07, 2016
Its official I can say without an iota of doubt that atl hawks are cleveland biatches .

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 3:59am On May 07, 2016
SIRcumalot:

yep
Re: The NBA Begins by Mynd44: 5:24am On May 07, 2016
That was close
Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 2:43pm On May 07, 2016
Mynd44:
That was close

A fundamental weakness for spurs is small ball. I think this series could go either way.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 2:43pm On May 07, 2016
Gregg Poppovich or phil jackson, who is a better coach? what are your reasons?
Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 2:59pm On May 07, 2016
Donlittle:

Popovich has done more with less. Gotta be Popovich
Re: The NBA Begins by Mynd44: 3:12pm On May 07, 2016
Donlittle:
I can't answer this question
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 2:47am On May 08, 2016
So what Warriors are telling me now is no one can gold down Lillard angryNa wa o
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 3:35am On May 08, 2016
Aminu is on fire!
Re: The NBA Begins by Missy89(f): 3:52am On May 08, 2016
CFCman:
Aminu is on fire!

he can break his 30 pts record tonite cool
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 4:14am On May 08, 2016
Missy89:

he can break his 30 pts record tonite cool
Yeah
I hope he brings this form to the Olympics for Nigeria

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Mynd44: 9:10pm On May 08, 2016
Sweet first quarter
Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 11:13pm On May 08, 2016
Shame on ATL. Can't close a game to save their lives. With Whiteside of the Heats and JV of Toronto out, I think Cavs might sweep either teams in the ECFs.

Let's see what GSW vs Blazers game 4 has to bring. Whether they can lose back to back games for the first time all season ( I doubt it). I expect OKC to take game 4 against Spurs because of home court and how close the previous game was. Still think Spurs will take it in 7.

A bit worried about Blazers but I think GSW are motivated enough going by their 2nd Qtr collapse last game. Oh well...

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 11:23pm On May 08, 2016
Eruditor:
Shame on ATL. Can't close a game to save their lives. With Whiteside of the Heats and[b] JV of Toronto out[/b], I think Cavs might sweep either teams in the ECFs.

Let's see what GSW vs Blazers game 4 has to bring. Whether they can lose back to back games for the first time all season ( I doubt it). I expect OKC to take game 4 against Spurs because of home court and how close the previous game was. Still think Spurs will take it in 7.

A bit worried about Blazers but I think GSW are motivated enough going by their 2nd Qtr collapse last game. Oh well...
JV is out of the series...... not out of the playoffs, I believe.
Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 11:28pm On May 08, 2016
Donlittle:
JV is out of the series...... not out of the playoffs, I believe.

Will they survive Miami without him?
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 11:35pm On May 08, 2016
Neither Miami or the Horrendous back court of the Raptors pose any significant threat to Queen James and the Cavs.. The Cavs Roll to the finals with ease.
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 12:57am On May 09, 2016
If Valanciunas is hurt that would be a huge blow to the Raptors. Just when I thought they had the Heat by the jugular. They do have Luis Scola as a capable and intelligent replacement. This series is making me question the Heat ability to compete with the Cavs

Speaking about the Cavs they have played the best ball of these playoffs tbh. The load is a lot lighter on LeBron and they look a dangerous team

The Blazers always have a way of showing up in their home court. Their role players just start shooting ignorantly and before you know it na blowout. Keen to see how they respond in Game 4. Steph might not be back
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 12:59am On May 09, 2016
birdman:

A fundamental weakness for spurs is small ball. I think this series could go either way.
They would be fine so long as Russell Westbrook keeps taking 31 shots
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 1:12am On May 09, 2016
Donlittle:
Uncle Phil

Phil Jackson. His teams were mostly top heavy. Especially 00-02 Lakers. It was Kobe and Shaq and little else

Even 91-93 Bulls was M.J and Pippen and that was pretty much it.

Pop might have had lesser big names but his teams were much more balanced
Re: The NBA Begins by Ewuro4: 3:28am On May 09, 2016
SWEET. Series Tied.
Re: The NBA Begins by Skywalker5(m): 7:41am On May 09, 2016
Who watched spurs game? What happened? That score against thunder is worrying .sort of good news for me sha
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 2:51pm On May 09, 2016
Westbrook for all his tenacity sometimes just gotta accept Kevin Durant is the best player on the team and just play within the offense. Basketball is not hard like that
Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 2:49am On May 10, 2016
A40:

They would be fine so long as Russell Westbrook keeps taking 31 shots

well, he got 15 assists instead, and now its 2-2. Spurs team is built to win playoffs against traditional NBA teams, not young teams that can play smallball all day. Even if they get past Thunder, Warriors will sweep them. Guaranteed. Sorry Mynd44. abeg no ban me tongue
Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 3:00am On May 10, 2016
Skywalker5:
Who watched spurs game? What happened? That score against thunder is worrying .sort of good news for me sha

young legs. The Thunder bigs are young - Ibaka and the mustache dude grin. You can place both off them on the court at the same time, get big presence in the paint and still play fast paced. David West, Aldridge , Diaw etcare nowhere near as agile - in fact aldridge looked gassed out at the end, missing turnaround jumpers he normally makes.

Whatever plays Pops was saving for the warriors, he needs to pull them out his hat now

(1) (2) (3) ... (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) ... (2198) (Reply)

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.