Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,866 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:11 AM

The NBA Begins - Sports (375) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The NBA Begins (1615445 Views)

Two Nigerian Players In The NBA Finals / Miami Heats Wins The NBA Final / Unbelievable! Kobe Bryant The Nba Player Of The Decade: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (372) (373) (374) (375) (376) (377) (378) ... (2198) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The NBA Begins by lolawilliams(f): 5:52pm On Dec 03, 2016
ipledge5:
Another lose for our championship yesterday grin

Ogbeni calm down cheesy. The turnovers and sloppy offense coupled with the atrocious defense is killing the Cavs. We just need more ball movement motion offense and improve our defensive efforts and start playing with heart, energy, and focus. Defensive intensity is the most important thing.

We're on a downward spiral and everything would be rectified soon and i believe Cavs wont play this way during playoffs.
Re: The NBA Begins by lolawilliams(f): 5:54pm On Dec 03, 2016
RENOWNED2:
You Should Be Ashamed..cheesy
Ashamed of what?
Re: The NBA Begins by ipledge5: 5:54pm On Dec 03, 2016
lolawilliams:

Ogbeni calm down cheesy. The turnovers and sloppy offense coupled with the atrocious defense is killing the Cavs. We just need more ball movement motion offense and improve our defensive efforts and start playing with heart, energy, and focus. Defensive intensity is the most important thing.

We're on a downward spiral and everything would be rectified soon and i believe Cavs wont play this way during playoffs.
Now tell me how comeback from 3-1 lead caused that grin
Re: The NBA Begins by lolawilliams(f): 6:01pm On Dec 03, 2016
Roland17:
eku recession @Cavs

Its nothing much. we just need a center that protects the paint. k.love nd TT are getting abused. We still run the ECF
Re: The NBA Begins by lolawilliams(f): 6:06pm On Dec 03, 2016
A40:
Wetin do Cavs now? Maybe you guys have started feeling yourselves too much.

Shey una go chase away Bradley just like that? Klay dey really fall my hand this year. The guy is not improving at other aspects of the game and his shooting has gotten worse

klay still better pass our JR smith na sad
Re: The NBA Begins by RENOWNED2(m): 6:06pm On Dec 03, 2016
lolawilliams:

Ashamed of what?
That You Need Another Team To Lose To Make You Feel Better About Your Underperforming Team? I Was Kidding Though
Re: The NBA Begins by RENOWNED2(m): 6:12pm On Dec 03, 2016
sapiosexual1:

The season is just approaching it's first quarter but the bulls are on the upswing, having figured out how to play with themselves.
If Wade and Rondo stay healthy, they could go all the way to win the finals
True..If It Comes Down To A Playoff Series Between The Bulls And Raps Or Hawks, My Money Is On The Latter..Season Is Still Young Lets See How It Goes

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by lolawilliams(f): 6:33pm On Dec 03, 2016
RENOWNED2:
That You Need Another Team To Lose To Make You Feel Better About Your Underperforming Team? I Was Kidding Though

Its rivalry. Pelicans can lose all night and i won't be moved.
Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 6:38pm On Dec 03, 2016
lolawilliams:

shoulda let jr walk. lebron makes guys look better than they really are undecided
Re: The NBA Begins by RENOWNED2(m): 6:39pm On Dec 03, 2016
lolawilliams:

Its rivalry. Pelicans can lose all night and i won't be moved.
Said I Was Kidding Thats Why I Put The Smiley In My Comment
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 6:44pm On Dec 03, 2016
lolawilliams:

Lol perks of sharing the same agent with LeBron. Parapo tins
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 6:46pm On Dec 03, 2016
birdman:

shoulda let jr walk. lebron makes guys look better than they really are undecided
Better ke? He is only there cos they share the same agent
Re: The NBA Begins by SIRcumalot: 6:46pm On Dec 03, 2016
why una dey para ?
there is nothing wrong with the cavs except for J.r shots not falling and that won't last forever.
ma
Re: The NBA Begins by lolawilliams(f): 7:31pm On Dec 03, 2016
A40:

Lol perks of sharing the same agent with LeBron. Parapo tins

Really. I didnt know Rich Paul is also Smith's agent o shocked
Re: The NBA Begins by lolawilliams(f): 7:32pm On Dec 03, 2016
RENOWNED2:
Said I Was Kidding Thats Why I Put The Smiley In My Comment

I know you were kidding. lol cheesy
Re: The NBA Begins by lolawilliams(f): 7:34pm On Dec 03, 2016
birdman:

He made Smith looked better, lets be honest..
The current Smith is diff from the Knicks Smith i used to know.
Re: The NBA Begins by RENOWNED2(m): 7:55pm On Dec 03, 2016
lolawilliams:

I know you were kidding. lol cheesy
Lebron Said In The Post Game That It Was Time To Play Ball As Everyone Is Now Gunning For Them..So Theres That
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 7:06am On Dec 04, 2016
RENOWNED2:
True..If It Comes Down To A Playoff Series Between The Bulls And Raps Or Hawks, My Money Is On The Latter..Season Is Still Young Lets See How It Goes
Brother I do hope you watched/followed the Hawk-Raptors game last night. The hawks were completely blown away.
Now they sit pretty much where they belong, outside the playoff spots
Re: The NBA Begins by lolawilliams(f): 7:28am On Dec 04, 2016
December 3, Final Scores/Leaders:
Nets – 103 Bucks – 112
Bogdanovic: 24 Pts. Lopez: 6 Asts. Bennett: 14 Rebs./Henson: 20 Pts. Dellavedova: 6 Asts. Antetokounmpo: 10 Rebs.
Timberwolves – 125 Hornets – 120
Wiggins: 29 Pts. Rubio: 12 Asts. Towns: 15 Rebs./Walker: 22 Pts. Batum: 12 Asts. Kaminsky: 9 Rebs.
Hawks – 84 Raptors – 128
Schroder: 25 Pts. Schroder: 6 Asts. Howard: 17 Rebs./DeRozan: 21 Pts. Lowry: 8 Asts. Lowry: 8 Rebs.
Celtics – 107 Sixers – 106
Thomas: 37 Pts. Thomas: 7 Asts. Bradley: 9 Rebs./Saric: 21 Pts. Rodriguez: 8 Asts. Saric: 12 Rebs.
Lakers – 100 Grizzlies – 103
Williams: 40 Pts. Huertas: 7 Asts. Randle: 6 Rebs./Daniel: 31 Pts. Baldwin: 9 Asts. Green: 13 Rebs.
Bulls – 82 Mavericks – 107
Butler: 26 Pts. Butler: 4 Asts. Butler: 9 Rebs./Matthews: 26 Pts. Williams: 15 Asts. Bogut: 11 Rebs.
Nuggets – 98 Jazz – 105
Barton: 20 Pts. Nelson: 7 Asts. Faried: 6 Rebs./Hayward: 32 Pts. Ingles: 4 Asts. Gobert: 11 Rebs.
Heat – 92 Blazers – 99
Whiteside: 28 Pts. Dragic: 8 Asts. Whiteside: 16 Rebs./Lillard: 19 Pts. Lillard: 6 Asts. Plumlee: 9 Rebs.
Suns – 109 Warriors – 138
Bledsoe: 27 Pts. Booker: 5 Asts. Chandler: 9 Rebs./Curry: 31 Pts. Green: 13 Asts. Iguodala: 6 Rebs
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 8:37pm On Dec 04, 2016
While these are funny, I don't mind a 5 game ban on Draymond, he's getting away with too much.. Like you lost the ball, let it go undecided I average like 6TO per game in pickup basketball cheesy cheesy and I don't kick..

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by RENOWNED2(m): 8:47pm On Dec 04, 2016
sapiosexual1:

Brother I do hope you watched/followed the Hawk-Raptors game last night. The hawks were completely blown away.
Now they sit pretty much where they belong, outside the playoff spots
We Shouldnt Forget That This Same Hawks Started 9-2..They Are In A Slump But I Might Be Forced To Change My Mind If They Do Not Get It Together

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 12:04am On Dec 05, 2016
lolawilliams:

He made Smith looked better, lets be honest..
The current Smith is diff from the Knicks Smith i used to know.
Smith is still rubbishly inconsistent, infact in the last finals it was on defense that Smith had any impact
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 12:07am On Dec 05, 2016
I keep looking at the Raptors and wonder if I am guilty of criminally underrating their players
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 12:46am On Dec 05, 2016
A40:
I keep looking at the Raptors and wonder if I am guilty of criminally underrating their players
i have been saying if the cavs are going to get any real challenge in the east, it's from the raptors. They are probably one trade away from having the perfect matchup against the cavs.

They have played twice this year against cavs, they had the answers for cavs till about 1 minute to go in both games.

They just can't close the game against them, once they figure out how to do that, we have a series in the playoffs.
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 2:01am On Dec 05, 2016
A40:

You are not wrong about your thoughts, and don't over think why you are underrating them because it is legitimate. I feel same way sometimes but their history and record during the post season buttress reasons why.

While they may seem talented, which truthfully they are, their style of play is quite predictable. the Raptors are a jump shooting team whose stars tend to fade whenever you power the bright lights. DeMar has improved his game this season, however, it is still primarily hinged on 18 feet jump shots. Lowry is very inconsistent, infact, he historically has been the weak link during playoff's.

Remember last season when he stayed back after every game to practice shooting because he could not make a bucket to save his life? They need to expand their game past DeMar and Lowry; Carrol is not an offensive threat, however, he is potent on defense, especially one on one perimeter defense. They have nothing solid on the bench to push the game when necessary.

The Cavs or any consistent interior styled team would defeat them in my opinion because of their predictability. So don't over think your choice to underrate the Raptors.
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 7:08am On Dec 05, 2016
Who is Lucious?? We need to settle this issue man to man... undecided Just depleted my ego for a fantasy game. embarassed

Re: The NBA Begins by lolawilliams(f): 7:10am On Dec 05, 2016
December 4, Final Scores/Leaders:
Magic – 98 Pistons – 92
Ibaka: 21 Pts. Ibaka: 4 Asts. Vucevic: 8 Rebs./Morris: 21 Pts. Jackson: 4 Asts. Drummond: 10 Rebs.
Pelicans – 92 Thunder – 101
Davis: 37 Pts. Holiday: 7 Asts. Davis: 15 Rebs./Westbrook: 28 Pts. Westbrook: 12 Asts. Westbrook: 17 Rebs.
Kings – 98 Knicks – 106
Cousins: 36 Pts. Collison: 6 Asts. Cousins: 12 Rebs./Rose: 20 Pts. Rose: 6 Asts. Porzingis: 14 Rebs.
Pacers – 111 Clippers – 102
Young: 17 Pts. George: 5 Asts. Young: 7 Rebs./Griffin: 24 Pts. Paul: 11 Asts. Griffin: 16 Rebs.
Re: The NBA Begins by lolawilliams(f): 11:19am On Dec 05, 2016
SmooshCHN:
Who is Lucious?? We need to settle this issue man to man... undecided Just depleted my ego for a fantasy game. embarassed

Hahaha. His team is fully stacked, he has good players.
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 2:48pm On Dec 05, 2016
lolawilliams:

Hahaha. His team is fully stacked, he has good players.
Babe, I think it's time for our trade.. Three straight loses and I'm 4 guys down.. PG is back and 100%
Re: The NBA Begins by lolawilliams(f): 7:14pm On Dec 05, 2016
SmooshCHN:
Babe, I think it's time for our trade.. Three straight loses and I'm 4 guys down.. PG is back and 100%

Who's that you're giving me with PG

(1) (2) (3) ... (372) (373) (374) (375) (376) (377) (378) ... (2198) (Reply)

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.