Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,696 members, 7,805,855 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:23 AM

The NBA Begins - Sports (461) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The NBA Begins (1614541 Views)

Two Nigerian Players In The NBA Finals / Miami Heats Wins The NBA Final / Unbelievable! Kobe Bryant The Nba Player Of The Decade: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (458) (459) (460) (461) (462) (463) (464) ... (2198) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 2:53am On Mar 26, 2017
Who are the people doing love in Tokyo here? If we are talking about NFL they will come here and be doing gragra see as this one just they detail thread

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Decale: 3:14am On Mar 26, 2017
I want a Wizards Cavs final

Wall is a beasttttttt
Re: The NBA Begins by bloodinbloodout: 3:19am On Mar 26, 2017
Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 3:26am On Mar 26, 2017
Wall was extremely quick and athletic today. He didn't need to facilitate as much as Cavs came to neutralize that.

Wizards on the other hand prevented Lebron from distributing and controlling the game.

Something is missing about Cavs. I know they can turn it up in the playoffs but I don't know how significant it will be.

They are trying too hard to be a 3-point team and it just looks off even when it works.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 4:03am On Mar 26, 2017
bloodinbloodout:
FIRSTLY, if you had looked at those pics, everything I sent, you would have known that it was truly deleted and it was only recovered with an application in my phone... Secondly... If you had listened to me to tell S that we were dating, he had no business making you to do what you did.... It only means you still wanted him back and you wanted to be with him, because he didn't point a gun at your head and no man can make you do what you did without your permission... In all, you , you ended up breaking up and threatening me for what ever reason under the influence of S with your approval.... It only showed that , it's what you wanted... Thirdly, after everything. There was no remores from you , instead you insisted I shouldn't call or text because he is around.... In all, S did what he did because you accepted him back , gave him the permission, supported him... You had to threaten me , and say nasty things just to please S... Even a side guy was better than me.... You should have respected me at least but your desire to please S and make up with him lead you to put me in a state of shock
Can we respect other roommates and move this ish to romance section pls?
S is staying just a night, brova you can have her for the rest of the week if you want grin
Why are guys like this sef? Fighting over a lady. Tufia!

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 4:06am On Mar 26, 2017
Back to bball ........ cheesy
What would LeBron blame for tonight's loss? His corneal abrasion? His tossed goggle? Something has to take the blame jor, definitely not someone cos they were beaten square and flat
Re: The NBA Begins by SIRcumalot: 6:34am On Mar 26, 2017
I'll see how well they play the spurs Monday and the race for that first seed is on now.
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 6:54am On Mar 26, 2017
sapiosexual1:
What would LeBron blame for tonight's loss? His corneal abrasion? His tossed goggle? Something as to take the game jor, definitely not someone cos they were beaten square and flat
It's the Weather Fam..
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 6:57am On Mar 26, 2017
SmooshCHN:
It's the Weather Fam..
grin
Re: The NBA Begins by SIRcumalot: 7:00am On Mar 26, 2017
sapiosexual1:
What would LeBron blame for tonight's loss? His corneal abrasion? His tossed goggle? Something has to take the blame jor, definitely not someone cos they were beaten square and flat
na you be the new resident Bron hater should've asked what happened to the guys before you.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 10:21am On Mar 26, 2017
SIRcumalot:

na you be the new resident Bron hater should've asked what happened to the guys before you.
No hating man, but when someone always finds an excuse (other than himself) for losing , it sucks. Or what would be the excuse this time around as the Cavs are struggling to be defensively worse than the Lakers (who we know are deliberately trying to loose à la draft pick).
Clap for yourself Bron fanboy, criticism is the new definition of hating grin grin
Re: The NBA Begins by SIRcumalot: 1:19pm On Mar 26, 2017
sapiosexual1:

No hating man, but when someone always finds an excuse (other than himself) for losing , it sucks. Or what would be the excuse this time around as the Cavs are struggling to be defensively worse than the Lakers (who we know are deliberately trying to loose à la draft pick).
Clap for yourself Bron fanboy, criticism is the new definition of hating grin grin
This Is a shot and not criticism and both of they welcome.
Just that when bron and the cavs put a decent run together in the remain games and post season don't disappear or fall back on the "east is weak" rhetoric.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 2:15pm On Mar 26, 2017
SIRcumalot:

This Is a shot and not criticism and both of they welcome.
Just that when bron and the cavs put a decent run together in the remain games and post season don't disappear or fall back on the "east is weak" rhetoric.
Heheheheh I thought we already agreed herein that the East is weak. All the stats add up to the same conclusion.
And hey, I'm not one to take cheap shots just for the fun of it, i usually say the obvious. Abi isn't it obvious that the Cavs are defensively very poor and the only consistent thing LeBron has done this season is criticism and blames. undecided
Happy Sunday pal.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by SIRcumalot: 3:11pm On Mar 26, 2017
sapiosexual1:

Heheheheh I thought we already agreed herein that the East is weak. All the stats add up to the same conclusion.
And hey, I'm not one to take cheap shots just for the fun of it, i usually say the obvious. Abi isn't it obvious that the Cavs are defensively very poor and the only consistent thing LeBron has done this season is criticism and blames. undecided
Happy Sunday pal.
I remember writing a post saying how the ECF was the difficult one to get through few years back without any response.
One thing we can all agree on,is the east is better than it was last year.

take shots,whatever kind,it is part of the fun.
and this is the first time you're mention the cavs defence which is a valid criticism,never did so in the earlier post.
I only ask for a body to shoot back when we finally have a reason to.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 3:57pm On Mar 26, 2017
Sircumalot so what you gonna say about this?
The difference is he got better squad just like he wanted. I really don't see any difference except as you said teams are playing better now.

Re: The NBA Begins by lolawilliams(f): 4:17pm On Mar 26, 2017
sapiosexual1:

You're hating, nothing else

LeBron isn’t the boss inside of the Cavs organization, but he is a boss when it comes to leading his teammates both on and off the court. Its obvious the Cavs roaster is diff now as it was during the start of the season

They played so poorly against nuggets especially on the defensive side of the ball and called out his teammates and told them they need to develop more "toughness" if Cleveland has any chance of repeating and you call that criticism?? he draws attention to a good or positive aspect of something which is being disregarded and lacked effort, You call that criticism?

Let's be honest, if you'd say he criticizes his team whenever he loses, I call that factual and positive criticism and not the type of criticism youre bringing up, you try to make it look like a negative criticism which is not.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Muna15: 4:49pm On Mar 26, 2017
Decale:

Wall is a beasttttttt

I thought you said I was overrating them the other time.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 7:32pm On Mar 26, 2017
Hello fam, does anyone think tonight's Thunder - Rocket game could define the season MVP race? I don't, me just wanna watch the two stars put up mouthwatering stuff.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 8:46pm On Mar 26, 2017
How good is D'Antoni though?
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 9:00pm On Mar 26, 2017
29-6 when he gets a triple doubles. Man Respek
Re: The NBA Begins by SIRcumalot: 9:35pm On Mar 26, 2017
see wetin the rockets dey do the thunder i was going to watch that game.
Re: The NBA Begins by SIRcumalot: 9:48pm On Mar 26, 2017
SmooshCHN:
Sircmalot so what you gonna say about this?
The difference is he got better squad just like he wanted. I really don't see any difference except as you said teams are playing better now.
the teams are definitely better just look at the wizards for example,beal was injured for most of last season.
cavs are still the favourite to win the east so that "better squad" is still a factor.
you all are seeing how the cavs have struggled with the regular season so far when the mauling starts,let not diminish the effort like it is cake walk though am not so sure myself have been reading up on the kardashian effect but am trusting playoff lebron.
the dirty little secret is that bron defence is a bit shoddy am hoping we see something on against the spurs and lue says he keeping some defensive scheme under wrap who knows if that is complete bull.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 9:57pm On Mar 26, 2017
The thunder folding up like a pillow case. Still plenty of time though, but I trust the rocket's defence.
Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 11:29pm On Mar 26, 2017
Triple double but he still lost. Y'all get off on that?

*Russ face*
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 1:49am On Mar 27, 2017
SIRcumalot:

the teams are definitely better just look at the wizards for example,beal was injured for most of last season.
cavs are still the favourite to win the east so that "better squad" is still a factor.
you all are seeing how the cavs have struggled with the regular season so far when the mauling starts,let not diminish the effort like it is cake walk though am not so sure myself have been reading up on the kardashian effect but am trusting playoff lebron.
the dirty little secret is that bron defence is a bit shoddy am hoping we see something on against the spurs and lue says he keeping some defensive scheme under wrap who knows if that is complete bull.

I honestly don't see any struggles even with the losses. Teams these days have been playing better and are not scared of the Super team shît. Same way they play fearlessly against Warriors. Unlike the Warriors trying to fit KD, Center issue and the splash Bros previous struggles, the Cavs have been playing pretty good even when they lose (they've been Great offensively). I just feel Bron and his boys need to play D and they'll be fine.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 2:25am On Mar 27, 2017
smoosh wetin dey happen o...
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 2:39am On Mar 27, 2017
I know what I saw when I said the Wizards are the only team that should be able to challenge the Cavs assuming they play to their potential and play with some belief. Remember Bogdanovic did not even play. Now I'm not one to read too much meaning to a regular season loss, I don too watch basketball for that but when it comes to the team that has the most weapons to hurt the Cavs IMO they have it. That is why their inconsistency is maddening. They have shooters, size and pesky wing defenders like Porter and especially Oubre Jr who can lockdown people if they play to their potential
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 2:48am On Mar 27, 2017
Clippers gon Clippers. How can you blow an 18pt lead in the last 5mins of the 4th quarter? To a team that has lost Boogie

Saw the Bucks and Bulls game. Jesu oh! Jason Kidd dey try with all those bricklayers oh. Who is the GM of that ballclub? How can you have so many perimeter players that can't shoot? Maybe it was a bad night but still on still I don't expect even Dodan Warriors to miss that many shots

Rockets and OKC was fire too. Russ did what he could. Hell even Kobe thinks they should share MVP. When Lou Williams decides to be sweet and have a night like that what do you do? Asides Kanter I don't see anyone else that stepped up

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 3:04am On Mar 27, 2017
birdman:
smoosh wetin dey happen o...
Stat padding 70pts Devin Booker and 33pts 18rbs Anthony Davis happened.
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 5:40am On Mar 27, 2017
A40, teams that were up by 18 in 4th quarter were 359-0. Until the Clippers did this. Doc Rivers needs to learn. I question his discipline.
Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 10:36am On Mar 27, 2017
Me I am just happy my team has gone back to limiting teams to under 100 points. We were 2-5 after KD got injured but are 7-0 in the last games. 3 difficult games coming up but they won't be any more different than the last few games because most teams have played us in playoff mode.

So excited I don't get to play Memphis in the first round and I hope the players see it the same way and don't slip-up on our top seeded position.

Houston don't play great defense: What business did they have conceding 125points against OKC? As for Spurs, I want to beat them this time around to protect 1-seed and hold a psychological advantage before the playoffs.

KD is coming back. Hopefully by the 2nd round (if we get there) he'd be up to his best.

I still feel Cavs will come out of the East but they won't go on those sweep runs that they did last time out. I expect them to have dropped 4 games (cumulatively) before the ECF.

Clippers have opened the door for Russell's OKC to catch them. Shem.
Re: The NBA Begins by Decale: 11:38am On Mar 27, 2017
Lolawilliams, shouldn't you be twerking that booty somewhere on your day? tongue

Happy +1

(1) (2) (3) ... (458) (459) (460) (461) (462) (463) (464) ... (2198) (Reply)

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup

Viewing this topic: mannatech, will007, greypencils and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.